November 2012 Due Dates

cant say ive ever heard tht one so at least its original!

True...We will see! I'm just hoping MS doesn't get too bad for me. I had it so bad with both my girls.

Im lucky and didnt have any with either of mine, I felt sick but was never actually sick
Very very tired with Leo tho

Ok so hubby and I had a chat and we decided we would tell our parents again now and not wait. I had to Skype my mam because her and dad live in Spain, she was crying her eyes out :rofl: it was so funny! But so sweet, she's over the moon for us :cloud9:

Lucky on the no MS. I am hoping this time it takes it easy on me!
auntylolo-How sweet! I've only told my mom. I think we're going to tell the rest of our family this weekend. :)

Hiya everyone and congrats to you all!

I'm due 6th November, we tested yesterday after being a day late :wacko: still in shock tbh

Feeling nauseous, thirsty, frequent toilet trips, headaches, dizziness..... same as last pregnancy, which got terrible do hoping it doesn't get as bad but I find all the symptoms reassuring after having a mc. Also recently diaganosed with hashimoto's hypothyroidism so little anxious about my levels right now.

It's going to be fun I'm sure with my gorgeous lo just about to go 8mth. And going back to work next month :(

My DF seems to think we will call the baby either Baby or Monkey!! go figure - I can see this will be a decision for me to make again

I always wonder what my DH is thinking when it comes it pregnancy...It seems like it consumes me and I don't know about him, but last night he came home and one of the first things he said was a name for a boy...So I know he must have been thinking about it while at work! :) Just thought I'd share.

My husband rang me about an hour ago and I asked him to bring home a tub of carbonara sauce. He said sure, then backtracked and said no, it was terrible I shouldn't be eating it. I told him that it was fine as it would have been pasteurised and I'd make sure to cook it at a high enough heat just in case. And he responded by telling me that he wasn't worried about raw egg but he didn't think I should be eating all the preservatives and other chemicals of shop bought sauces but we'd be have to make do tonight as he is very busy and won't feel like making a bechamel from scratch when he gets in.

He's very sweet but he's going to drive me batty. Still though, I freaked him out yesterday when I was upset that my breasts had stopped hurting. So we're even.

thats really sweet actually

i want pizza... again!!
whats wrong with me? i wasnt tht bothered by it before i fell lol

I agree it was sweet...Sorry that was a short reply, I had to get some things together. I meant that men have a weird way of showing they think about the whole pregnancy and having a baby. Or at least thats my thought...

Yeah, that's usually what I think as well...thats why the name thing threw me off! lol

Won't know for sure untill i see the midwife. But it's looking like i'm due November 4th. Congrats to all expecting :)

Hi everyone Ive just found out Im due around the 8th of november.. cannot wait would love too get talking to some mums due around the same time :) xx

Hiya! Just got my positive this morning. I am due November 8th.

I was in the due November for 2010, and I'm a November baby myself. Yay November! Best month ever.

ooh nyomi1990 we could be bump buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->