November 2012 Due Dates

Hey ladies....happy Wednesday! I've been thinking about starting a secret group on Facebook for us November due dates (I love BnB, but I think I check Facebook more regularly). Your 'membership' in the group would not be posted/advertised anywhere on your profile or news feed...which is nice for those of us wanting to wait a little bit to make FB announcements :) Anyway, PM me your email address (the one you use for FB) if you're interested and I'll add ya.

Belle how funny I've just got back from the shops with 2 tins of pineapple!

Yesterday I craved Chinese as well so went to the noodle bar for lunch. When it arrived I couldn't really eat much of it. X

Hey ladies....happy Wednesday! I've been thinking about starting a secret group on Facebook for us November due dates (I love BnB, but I think I check Facebook more regularly). Your 'membership' in the group would not be posted/advertised anywhere on your profile or news feed...which is nice for those of us wanting to wait a little bit to make FB announcements :) Anyway, PM me your email address (the one you use for FB) if you're interested and I'll add ya.

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain this is a secret group?

The exciting moment when you have a LETTER FROM THE HOSPITAL so you RUSH to open it expecting exciting and datey news and it's bloody NOTES!
The computers weren't working on Tuesday so the midwife said she'd type em up and send em out to me! Grrrrrr!!
:)

Hello everyone :) me & my partner are new on here, i am 8 weeks pregnant had scan yesterday and my due date is november 16th :) anyone due on this date? got mdwife one the 24th april.. had a miscarige last year so bit nervous about this pregnancy but so far ive had 2 scans and baby is growing very good and saw heart beat on both times :) cant wait to be a mummy and daddy :) xx

The exciting moment when you have a LETTER FROM THE HOSPITAL so you RUSH to open it expecting exciting and datey news and it's bloody NOTES!
The computers weren't working on Tuesday so the midwife said she'd type em up and send em out to me! Grrrrrr!!

Aww :hugs: That must have been so frustrating hun

Welcome & congratulations Kim and Oli! :flower: xx

Aww :hugs: That must have been so frustrating hun

Welcome & congratulations Kim and Oli! :flower: xx

I ripped it open and then went 'oh' - wish I'd remembered she said she was gonna do this and then I may not have been so excited haha. Impatient doesn't even cover it :p

Awww lol! I would have been exactly the same :) Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer, you're not far off 12 weeks now xx

Awww lol! I would have been exactly the same :) Hopefully you won't be waiting much longer, you're not far off 12 weeks now xx

I just want it to feel real and hope seeing him/her will kill off all the nausea too haha!

I got a date for my scan today. 16th May! Aaaaaaggggees away!

I hear you Fishy! Have you had any other scans? My first isn't till April 24 when I'll be 9+1 (assuming my dates are correct). That was the earliest the hospital apparently wanted to do it, even with 2 previous losses! Argh :(

look fish&chips! you're a blueberry today!!!!

Had first MW visit this morn. All went well, tho sad to report she didn't even attempt to hear the HB (I had a feeling she might not). Filled in all the usual forms, chose our provisional (I'm always open to changing my mind!) place of birth, gave lots of vials of blood for all the usual screens, and got an amazing BP reading (110/65 :happydance: - so much better than the awful 120/90 I got the other day at the doctor's). We'll get the date of our first scan a week today - it's all booked over the phone, so no risk of me running down to fetch the mail each morning just in the hope ...

Still feel pretty rough, and my diet is downright awful. Today I've eaten 3 very thin slices of toast with grilled sugar on top; an ENTIRE large pack of Doritos and a WHOLE jar of dipping salsa; and a croissant with three squares of choc melted on top. Shocking.

Could i join please? My name is Ally, this is my second child, I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. I am having a private scan next week on Wednesday, just want reassurance after a MMC before my daughter. I have put on soooooo much weight already with this pregnancy, is anyone else the same? Its really upsetting me! x

Are you ABSOLUTELY certain this is a secret group?

Absolutely -- the only reason I even know it's possible is because during my last pregnancy one of the ladies created a secret FB group which I joined, and no one ever saw that I belonged to it or saw any of my posts to it, including my husband. And to this day, the only people who know about that PG and MC are the ones we've physically told in person. I was very apprehensive too, but now that I know it works it's all good. After you're added when you go to the group's page you'll even see it marked as "secret group". Anyway, hope that helps :)

Still feel pretty rough, and my diet is downright awful. Today I've eaten 3 very thin slices of toast with grilled sugar on top; an ENTIRE large pack of Doritos and a WHOLE jar of dipping salsa; and a croissant with three squares of choc melted on top. Shocking.

*drool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->