November 2012 Due Dates

Forgot to say, when we came out our MW appt, we met a girl we know from our village in the waiting room. She and I were both a bit "ooooh, I know why you're here, but I didn't know you were pg ..." She's 16 weeks, so a couple of months further on than me, but still it's nice that she only lives down the road and our babies will be similar ages. But get this - they're not announcing their pg until 20 weeks! Geez, I couldn't do it. I find it hard enough not to blab each time I see somebody I know - and I'm only 8 weeks.

i know how you feel colsy. i'm only 7 weeks and my mom, dad, both grandmothers, and both brothers already know. ugh. i wish they didn't sometimes though!

I don't think I posted on here yesterday after my scan??? Just wanted to give you all an update. The scan went well. Baby and sac measured at 6 weeks, so right on track! We were able to see a little heart flutter, but the sonographer couldn't register a heartbeat (she said it was still too early for that) so I have another scan scheduled for next Wednesday to see baby again and get a definite heart rate. Doctor seemed very confident that all was well and that it will be a healthy pregnancy :)

I hear you Fishy! Have you had any other scans? My first isn't till April 24 when I'll be 9+1 (assuming my dates are correct). That was the earliest the hospital apparently wanted to do it, even with 2 previous losses! Argh :(

Same day as my first (hopefully) scan! It's my first ob appointment and the last pregnancy they did a scan that day, so I'm hoping it's just standard procedure for them and I get to se LO! I will be something like 9 and a half weeks.

I got a date for my scan today. 16th May! Aaaaaaggggees away!

I hear you Fishy! Have you had any other scans? My first isn't till April 24 when I'll be 9+1 (assuming my dates are correct). That was the earliest the hospital apparently wanted to do it, even with 2 previous losses! Argh :(

Yep thankfully my sister's Godmother is giving me a scan next Saturday as she works at a private hospital as a sonographer. Whoop whoop!

I can't believe how late yours if after 2 losses!

Just got a call from the midwife, she says based on the measurements from the scan my due date has been moved up to Nov 8th instead of Nov 1st! I think that puts me at 9 weeks today. I'm just glad to know that everything is good and the baby is healthy!

Hi all,

Just to put a few peoples minds at rest. There are already a few private groups on FB. I'm already part of two such groups - some might have heard of them. 'In my shoes' and 'In my (expectant) shoes'. All private groups you need to be invited to be part of. No one can see what is said in these groups unless you are part of the group. If you arent part of the group - not even doing a google search, will you be able to find it.
They really are PRIVATE groups.

Still feel pretty rough, and my diet is downright awful. Today I've eaten 3 very thin slices of toast with grilled sugar on top; an ENTIRE large pack of Doritos and a WHOLE jar of dipping salsa; and a croissant with three squares of choc melted on top. Shocking.

*drool*

Haha, that was my thought exactly, especially about the croissant! I went on a crazy baking spree this morning and made a giant batch of blueberry muffins (seriously odd craving, i pretty much never want them). Now I'm not hungry for lunch :wacko:

Me and oh have discussed that we are not saying anything to anyone till 16 weeks, this is my 4th baby and last one too.

Im so relaxed about things, eating what i want and keeping to my everyday routine, i start back to work the end of this month, im llucky cause oh runs a engineering business so i am going to be working from home at my own pace.

Im really excited as i know baby is heakthy and seeing the little heartbeat on the scan real hit home for me x

:dance: Woohoo!!
9 weeks today, baby is officially a fetus!

Symptoms, none really and im not worried about it anymore. Now im considering myself blessed. A little crampy, and extremley moody :devil: and it seems mainly towards the OH and my mother. If i don't knock it off im going to be a single mom of two without grandma to watch them :dohh:

9 weeks here also, yay!

Work's been awful this week - 14 hour days, I'm exhausted, and the darn morning sickness came back with a vengeance today.

Definitely not feeling the pregnancy glow today!

Hi ladies, I hope it's not too late to join you all! I am 9 weeks pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy back in October 2011 and a chemical pregnancy in January. I'm really hoping that this is my forever baby! I'd love to have a group of women to chat with and get through some of the anxious moments with as well :) My due date is November 9th.

Yay for 9 weeks! I'd forgotten that's when they start calling it a fetus, woohoo!! :yipee:

I've been super moody too.....I think I'd give my bi-polar in-laws a run for their money right now! I was worried about the sickness disappearing also, but now I'm just trying to be grateful.

Welcome gwenylovey!

Hi ladies, I hope it's not too late to join you all! I am 9 weeks pregnant after an ectopic pregnancy back in October 2011 and a chemical pregnancy in January. I'm really hoping that this is my forever baby! I'd love to have a group of women to chat with and get through some of the anxious moments with as well :) My due date is November 9th.

Welcome and congratulations!

Hey ladies!

May I join you all. I'm pregnant with my second Moo Moo. My EDD according to LMP and a 28 day cycle is 22nd Nov. But of course I have anything but a standard 28 day cycle so I've guessed my EDD is 27th Nov.

I have my early scan on Tuesday so will find out then.

hi sharan! i'm due the 22nd too! we're excited because it's my mom's birthday :)
welcome!

Hi Ladies! Can I join you? I know that my due date says December but I will having this bubs early...prob around 36-37 weeks! So I am a November momma! :cloud9:

I have my early dating scan on April 23rd. FXd this is my rainbow baby! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->