November 2012 Due Dates

i'm feeling a bit panicky ladies...my boobs totally stopped hurting yesterday afternoon and they still barely hurt at all. should i be worried?

Hi Bexxc, so funny you wrote this, as I am dealing with the same situation. BBs were killing on Friday, moderately sore saturday and sunday, mildly sore yesterday, and only mildly sore again today. On top of that, my left bb kind of feels "deflated" (right one still more tender/firm/heavy). I'm so paranoid//panicky too. It was my first indication that something wasn't right in my last pregnancy, but it happened around 5 weeks. You've seen a heartbeat though, which is a great sign. I still think the prognosis is good, but let's keep each other updated. xoxox

Bexx -- it seems a lot of women have symptoms that come and go throughout the early weeks. Hopestruck is right, it's definitely a good sign that you've already heard the heartbeat, so take comfort in that maybe? PS: the pizza-wrapped-hambuger thing yesterday was fantastic lol haven't laughed like that in awhile!

Natasha -- congrats and good luck! Love it when cancellations work in your favor! :)

Mrs326 & loob -- good luck on your scans tomorrow!

I'm so excited to hear about all of your scans!

Has anyone been craving SOUR foods? I was really into salt and vinegar chips the other day, and just now, I (OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ADMITTING THIS) sucked sour patch kids to get the sour flavor, and then threw them out when it became sweet. I did it for the WHOLE BAG!!! *ashamed, embarrassed*

I haven't been into sour candy in what feels like forever... much more a chocolate girl... I just couldn't help myself!

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes! The scan went really well, it was so amazing to see our little bean for the first time :) :) :)

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 25
Hi ladies

I have my scan tomorrow kinda nervous but excited too.

Has anyone else got their scan coming up xx

loob, I also have my first scan tomorrow :)

Good luck tomorrow Mrs.326!!! I'm so excited for you :)

Has anyone been craving SOUR foods? I was really into salt and vinegar chips the other day, and just now, I (OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I AM ADMITTING THIS) sucked sour patch kids to get the sour flavor, and then threw them out when it became sweet. I did it for the WHOLE BAG!!! *ashamed, embarrassed*

I haven't been into sour candy in what feels like forever... much more a chocolate girl... I just couldn't help myself!

CAValleygirl, that's HILARIOUS. I love it. Sounds like some kind of neurotic diet. Don't you just love pregnancy!? I remember wanting to eat absolutely nothing aside from mushroom soup, english muffins with cream cheese, and pizza pops. Totally healthy cravings :blush:

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes! The scan went really well, it was so amazing to see our little bean for the first time :) :) :)

Beautiful pic! Congratulations :)

Me too!! I want salty/sour foods. With my girls I ate chocolate like no other! Thinking this time I'm having a boy! :)

OMG-I bought a GIANT bag of sour skittles at sams club a couple weeks ago. Haven't had that many of them but I like knowing they're available...

Love the scan! Why can't we get a scan every four weeks? So fun to see!

lovely scans ladies! my first scan got pushed up 5 days.. pretty sad since ive been waiting forever... oh well i will make it i guess..

I have been feeling so bloated and chubby these last few days, but the worst part is I cant stop eating. I need/want food at all times. And lemonade and orange juice sound really good too.....
CAvalleygirl I so feel u on this post...i feel hungry within minutes of eating...i lost so much weight after I miscarried and trying to be healthy this time round..hoped for morning sickness lol but at least I am getting nausia which is a lot more than I have ever had...so feelung excited :) all the best in your mynchies :)
U r not alone :)

Scan was amazing, i had tears in my eyes.

Oh was miserable and moaning that time is money and he has to get back to work, kinda wish he felt the same joy as me!

Feeling really lonely today.

Hope all u ladies are well x

loob- so sorry dh was being a butt! :hugs: i honestly don't now what's up with guys sometimes!

Great scan pics everyone and good to hear about all the scans going well!

We had our first appointment yesterday and with a doppler we were able to hear the heart beat, but I'm not due for my first ultrasound in another two weeks. Can't wait!

I love everyone's weird food cravings :haha: I've been craving pineapple and canned peach halves, strange I think I had canned peach the last time when I was around 8. My ms is almost gone thanks to the Meclizine, which really makes me tired though so I hope I'll be able to stop taking them soon.

I hope everyone is good!

:hugs:

BelleF, that's great you heard the HB with a Doppler at 9weeks. We have our first midwife appt tomorrow, when I should be 8.5weeks I think, so I'm hoping we'll get to hear our baby's HB.

You know the statistic about the chances of MC going down once a HB has been seen? Well I'm wondering (hoping!) whether the stat applies to hearing the HB too?

My MS is up and down now. I had a Very Good day on Sunday - we actually went out for the day, woohoo! Was the first social visit I'd done in more than 2weeks. But then I paid for it on Monday and felt pretty awful all day. Today I don't feel nauseous as such, but the sight or smell of the "wrong" food is enough to have me running from the room. Having just read BelleF's cravings, I have sent OH to the shop to get tinned peaches and pineapple! :rofl: My oddest one (odd for me, not the world in general) is a massive desire for Chinese food. I'm really not a Chinese connoisseur - I MUCH prefer Indian and Thai usually - but suddenly I can't get enough of veggie spring rolls and sweet and sour sauce. Had them yesterday and the day before. Reckon they'll be on tonight's menu too.

I'll pop in tomorrow afternoon after our midwife appt to report back. I'm excited but nervous all at the same time. We won't get a scan - here in the UK you tend to only get scans in hospitals, whereas most of the antenatal care is at community surgeries. Plus we live in the middle of nowhere, so our surgery is rural-tastic.

Had my booking appt with MW today, suddenly all seems real! She didn't use the doppler though, so still not heard HB. Have booked my scan for 23rd April, just after I'm 12 weeks...excited and nervous though, but am sure I'll be a nervous wreck on the day!!

Had my booking appt with MW today, suddenly all seems real! She didn't use the doppler though, so still not heard HB. Have booked my scan for 23rd April, just after I'm 12 weeks...excited and nervous though, but am sure I'll be a nervous wreck on the day!!

Yay! So glad you got your scandate!
My midwife didn't get doppler out either cause she said it Is very hard to find HB so early on and the emergency dept of the hospital would be packed out with women wanting scans! I kinda agree with her cause I'd be panicking and thinking the worst if they couldn't find. Should see it In a couple of weeks I hope!

CAValley - I have totally gone off chocolate!! I am the biggest chocoholic you could meet!! All I want to eat is protein, fruit and starch! At least it healthy cravings. Here's hoping this LO has my appetite for healthy food - not like its father diet!!

Natasha - great scan pic!! Its always a relief to see our lil beans for the first time.

Wishfulmom - boohoo to having scan date moved! It will soon enough come around!

Loob - glad your scan went well. I think for us ladies its a lot more emotional than it is for the men! Take him with a pinch of salt right now. I'm sure he will eventually soften up and learn to appreciate these moments. We are here for you hun!!

Talking of food cravings - I'm eating Herta frankfurters as I'm typing here!! I bought a big pack of them last week and finished them in 2 days!! So I've had to limit myself to a pack of 4 instead! just about finished the small pack in one sitting! hehe

I'm so jealous of everyone who has heard their LO's heartbeat! I'm so hoping to hear my LO's heartbeat on Tuesday at my booking in appointment!

ok there we go finished the pack :haha:

Yay! So glad you got your scandate!
My midwife didn't get doppler out either cause she said it Is very hard to find HB so early on and the emergency dept of the hospital would be packed out with women wanting scans! I kinda agree with her cause I'd be panicking and thinking the worst if they couldn't find. Should see it In a couple of weeks I hope!

Yep that's what i thought too about the doppler so didn't even ask her as would be in a panic if she couldn't find it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->