November 2012 Due Dates

That is a brilliant idea!! You two look really cute and super happy!!

CA- I love it! Very very cute!
Colsy, I'm hoping that everything turns out just fine. Many :hugs:

I have my CVS first thing tomorrow morning. I'm guessing the weekend will mess up the whole "results in 48 hours" thing, but I am hanging on to a thread of hope that they'll get back to me on Friday evening.

will be thinking of you, colsy. hope everything goes well and you hear good news sooner than you think! :hugs:

Hope you get good news before the weekend colsy.

As for me... I need someone to relieve me for a nap today. DD woke up just as I was going to to to sleep last night. Finally went back down around 1 am, then woke up again at 3 am and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30. At this point I was feeling super hungry so I had to eat something. Then I didn't get to sleep until after 6. Of course daughter wakes up at 8:30, ready for the day. I'm pretty sure I'll be calling my MIL in to give me a a decent nap. I'm not supposed to consume the amount of caffiene I need to make it thru the day.

Good luck tomorrow Colsy, I'll be thinking about you and praying for you! I got my FISH results the day after my CVS so I hope that you are getting good news before the weekend :hugs:

i'm sorry bookity. i hope you get your nap today! sounds like a pretty rough night!

CAValleygirl-What a cute idea! Glad you had a positive response, feels good huh?! I finally put it on facebook a couple days ago as well and couldn't believe how many likes and comments I got. Crazy!
Hope everyone is doing well! :)

finally got to hear baby at 13 weeks today! sounded beautiful and strong.. i've been waiting for what seems like forever.. i wish i could hear it everyday :)

the first time i heard sprout's heartbeat i burst out sobbing. i was so loud the receptionist could hear me in the front office!

i was crying too.. and DH teared up! so beautiful and perfect. sounded like a horse galloping lol

Omg been ages since I have been on here.

How's all pregnancy symptoms now? X

Had my CVS. Should get results tomorrow, any time from midday onwards. I feel utterly miserable. I know it's a 1% chance of chromosomal probs, but somebody has got to be that 1 in 100.

Unfreakingbelievable!! Checking our credit card statement and find a magazine subscription charge, there was a number next to the charge so I call and they inform me that when I shopped at motherhood maternity I was signed up for a 2 year subscription using my card I gave to pay for my purchase!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! How was the cashier even allowed to do that!! I'm calming down for a bit before calling motherhood because I am irate, I NEVER gave permission for any of this (it was 2 months ago I shopped there and it just came through on my statement)! They have lost my business FOREVER and I hope all my preggo mommy friends check their statements if they have shopped there!!

Unfreakingbelievable!! Checking our credit card statement and find a magazine subscription charge, there was a number next to the charge so I call and they inform me that when I shopped at motherhood maternity I was signed up for a 2 year subscription using my card I gave to pay for my purchase!!! Are you freaking kidding me?! How was the cashier even allowed to do that!! I'm calming down for a bit before calling motherhood because I am irate, I NEVER gave permission for any of this (it was 2 months ago I shopped there and it just came through on my statement)! They have lost my business FOREVER and I hope all my preggo mommy friends check their statements if they have shopped there!!

thanks for the heads up!! i shopped there 2 months ago as well, but i think i cashed pay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->