November 2012 Due Dates

Went to refill my zofran prescription only to find that I cant until the 23rd. I have enough for 2 more days with the way ive been taking it. So apparently I can look forward to a crappy week. I would like to be wrong and start feeling better soon. Come on second tri good feelings!

Gonna try and get a nap in now. DD slept badly last night.

sorry, bookity :hugs: hopefully your ms will subside really soon!

Hello ladies!!! I'm back from a week off and trying to get caught up on the thread! Hope you are all doing splendidly!

Everything started tasting like cardboard today and have had MS all day. I've been feeling great, and then today all of a sudden it's like week 6 all over again! :hurl:

Come on second tri -- I'm ready to start glowing!

Welcome back, halfthyme! How was Hawaii?? That's too bad that you are having an "off"day in your 14th week, but girl, you ARE in your 2nd trimester! I bet it was just a bad day. The other day I also felt like CRAP.

...still waiting for the blood work results from our first tri screening. :wacko: they told us it would be a week, so we called on friday and they didn't have them yet. they said maybe wednesday, so i hope we'll get some info tomorrow.

...still waiting for the blood work results from our first tri screening. :wacko: they told us it would be a week, so we called on friday and they didn't have them yet. they said maybe wednesday, so i hope we'll get some info tomorrow.

The wait is hard, isn't it? Is this an NT result you're waiting for? Whatever it is, I hope the results are great for you.:flower:

our scan showed nt measurement of 2.4 (which makes me pretty nervous). we're just waiting for the results of the blood so they can give us our complete risk factor.

:hugs: My last pregnancy the nuchal fold measured 3.1 I think, but our result still came back as 1 in 3500. That's why I was so shocked this time round, when it measured 1.3 but came back as 1 in 110. There's so many variables that you just have to not worry about the slightly thicker fold yet - all sorts of things could bring your risk down. Having said all that, I know it's easy for me to say all this now - hindsight makes it all easier doesn't it?

ValleyGirl -- thanks :) We had such a wonderful time. It was sooo nice to get out of Idaho and be back in the sun!! I was super careful and did not get burned at all...just some extra freckles and color. The beach tent we brought with us worked splendidly.

I should be grateful -- I really don't have that many 'off' days, I know it could be so much worse (poor Bookity!). Can you believe we're in our second tri!? I forget that you and I are just a day apart. So exciting!! LOVED your facebook announcement btw --- soo creative! :thumbup:

I'm just glad it isn't worse for me. Another group I'm in (on another site), there's a lady who can puke upwards of 30 times in a day and has been in the hospital for dehydration and a partially collapsed lung from all the hurling. I definitely cant complain compared to that!

Hope everyone has a good night!

hey guys. i took an hr nap earlier tonight (probable only slept for like 30 minutes of it though) and when i woke up i had extreme blurry vision in my left eye. i thought my glasses were dirty but it was my eye. i was having troubling reading and couldnt watch tv. it was bad. no pain.

lasted 2 hours, slowly got better after 1.5 hours. it has never happened before to me. should i be concerned?

hey guys. i took an hr nap earlier tonight (probable only slept for like 30 minutes of it though) and when i woke up i had extreme blurry vision in my left eye. i thought my glasses were dirty but it was my eye. i was having troubling reading and couldnt watch tv. it was bad. no pain.

lasted 2 hours, slowly got better after 1.5 hours. it has never happened before to me. should i be concerned?

I have heard that it's due to the amount of relaxin (sp?) in our bodies. You know like how all the ligaments and everything are more stretchy to help us avoid straining our bodies, well it also happens to the ligaments in and around our eyes. It's pretty wierd, but apparently totally normal :)

Finals tonight, BLECK!!!! SO ready for my 2 week break from school then its summer classes for this momma since Im taking the fall term off for the LO arrival.

Get this a large portion of the final is over male female reproduction :haha: Think I got this one down :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a wonderful day! :flower:

Finals tonight, BLECK!!!! SO ready for my 2 week break from school:

i hear ya! i'm in my last four weeks of my master's program and so stinkin ready for it to be over already! this final push is going to be a real bear! good luck with your finals! :flower:

Sorry for the duplicate post if you are subscribed to the other November thread...

Hi ladies,

Baby is well and measuring slightly ahead so my new due date is the 19th November.

The NT scan was a nightmare though. My dh missed most of it due to the hospital's ridiculous lack of parking despite turning up 30 mins early and then they baby wasn't lying correctly so they told me they couldn't do the measurements and therefore no NT scan.

We wanted a couple of photos but were given one rubbish one and told to ask for our money back. Not sure why he couldn't have taken 2 nicer ones as I saw some great shots.

Apparently the new Bucks policy is they won't re-scan so if I want a the test I have to wait until I'm 16-20 weeks and will then get a blood test which is apparently only 70% accurate.

Fun fun fun.

It would be nice knowing everything is ok but I'm just not sure the blood test is worth it with such a bad accuracy rate.

xxx

:growlmad: grrrrrr! dh called our doc's office to see if our first tri screening results are in and they told us 3-4 weeks!!!! what??????? they originally told us 7-10 days! when dh asked, they told him that's just how long it takes! wtf???

I have had a pretty seamless, painfree pregnancy, but today I have been feeling a lot of lower abdomen pressure and pain that can even be felt "down there" as well. Does anyone have any experience with this? At first, I thought I was just full from lunch or it was gas but it's lower than gas pains are and it HURTS! I just called the doctor but until he calls me back I was hoping I could get some feedback...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->