November 2012 Due Dates

does anyone else just love mustard right now?
(sorry if this turns anyone green)
this morning i ate a scrambled egg and mustard sandwich.
yesterday when i wanted a snack, i had a colby-jack cheese stick dipped in mustard.
i want to put mustard on everything. seriously. everything. as i was writing this, i started wanting steak with a side of mustard.

Mustard, pickles, SALT SALT SALT!!!

Glad I'm not the only one who wants salt! I used to have such a sweet tooth.

Wow I'm not craving any of the above! I'm not really craving much, mostly fruit, salads, and oatmeal....I swear I feel like I'm starving my poor baby because I rarely feel like eating, or even the need to eat!!

I'm 14 weeks today! I am so excited! :) We did the needle on a string test today and it shows boy. Has anyone else done this?

We did and ours showed it too :) Chinese gender chart says girl though...I don't even care anymore I just want to find out already!! Is anyone else paying for a private ultrasound to find out gender before their 20 week ultrasound? Hubby and I decided to pay for one at 16 weeks (the earliest they will confirm here) through a place called fetalfotos, that is May 28th, Memorial day!!

have a private scan on may 31st! i'll be 16w3d.. i am going on a thursday because they have a deal that you can find out gender, get ultrasound on dvd, all pics on dvd, and seeing baby in 3D for the prize of just the regular "quick gender scan".. so i am super excited!!! count down is on!!

I am so jealous of all those getting private scans. I'm trying to convice DF that we should go for a 3D scan at about 30 weeks. He is dead set against it as he says that there is no evidence of the long term effects of the rays from these ultrasound scans.
I keep telling him that there are so many babies who have been scanned many more times than what ours is going to be and are perfectly normal.

Help, Anyone got some evidence or extra ammo to convice him?

Scan day for me! Excited and nervous...

Scan went well... 1 beautiful beating heart in there (along with the rest of baby, too!)
Measuring exact with LMP date... Due Nov 23rd!

Great Janna!! Always such a relieve to see that little heartbeat!! Did they put the red and blue up for you? I fould that fascinating!!

Congrats on the excellent scan Jenna!

I'm getting scanned every two weeks starting soon until I'm 24 weeks. I had a LEEP last year and they have to keep an eye on my cervix. I'm hoping that will give me a quick peek of the baby too! I imagine it will. I am not worried about it. I have tried very hard to keep my dopplering under control though to keep exposure down. I asked about the baby seemingly running away from the scanning and the lady said the baby can't feel it. I wondered how the baby could feel it if I couldn't. She said they are just very squirmy sometimes.

Great Janna!! Always such a relieve to see that little heartbeat!! Did they put the red and blue up for you? I fould that fascinating!!

Thanks! No red and blue... but they did that once with my 1st pregnancy (DD) and is was very interesting!

Yay congrats on a great scan!!

Gwen's how are you doing?

I'm going in 2 weeks to my husbands aunt. She will do an ultrasound for me whenever we want. So she suggested that we go when I'm 16 weeks. Countdown is on for sure! I was never this anxious with my girls to see the little baby! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->