November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

Hi ladies -

What's everyone up to?

AMF- I had my 2nd level u/s 2 days ago. It was very interesting. The ultrasound took 4 hours. Ugh. I have to go back monthly then weekly for monitoring since we are having twins.

I hope you all are doing well. TTYL!

I'm doing pretty good. Spent yesterday in Ob intake for some bleeding but they couldn't fund anything. Other than that just trucking along

Four hours?! wow! Still pretty cool though.. glad you all are doing well..

I got another negative this month..was really bummed of course.. I stopped the progesterone and started my next cycle the next day... it has been so painful, yesterday I didn't want to get out of bed.. have any of you experienced that?

We have one more vial left at the Dr, if this one doesn't work I think we will be stopping for a little while, possibly changing clinics because I am loosing hope in them with the way they do some things haha. A friend here had a great experience with another Dr around here so we might look into them.

-Another question.. haha sorry guys... if you did the progesterone was it after the IUI or not until you had a positive pregnancy test? My friend's doctor would not put her on it until she had a positive test and 3 test showing her numbers doubling. I start mine 2 days after the IUI but I feel like it completely messes up my cycle, last time I was on it everything happened really early.

I started the progesterone suppositories after I got the first beta. Some women start them right after ovulation has been confirmed and some women start them after the pregnancy is confirmed after a few betas. I suppose it all depends on your progesterone levels after ovulation and what your doctor was taught

I like the idea of not starting them until you get a positive. Right now I feel like it messes up my cycle so this month is doomed already..haha.. we will see..

I am put on the progesterone three days after the IUI and then told to stop once we get the negative.

Right now waiting for af to start so we can start Gonal-f, had last month off. Will be doing another IUI in March !

myshelsong- I guess it is good to see someone else doing what I am being told to do haha. We will also be trying again this month assuming we don't miss it or anything again.. I have an ultrasound scheduled Friday to see my progess... Do you find that after you stop the progesterone your next period is really bad? Sorry for asking but they have been awful for me.. just wondering if that is normal..

FX for you this month!!

Mhankins - it would make sense that your period would be heavier after using progesterone, because the progesterone builds up uterine lining. Good luck on Friday! Keep us posted

Thank you... It seems a lot heavy which is whatever but it is always sooooooo painful! lol guess I just have to deal with it :)

So far they haven't been as painful, but they lasted at least a full day longer if that makes any sense.
But I am not sure if it is the progesterone or the femera ....

Well... Today I got the call I have been expecting since we started our journey.. My sister in law called today and said " I'm Pregnant, oh wait let me call you back." She thinks she is about 4 weeks along. This will be her 2nd child and number 4 altogether with his kids from a previous marriage. I want to be happy for them and I was on the phone but all I can do is cry. Next week we are all going on a cruise for 8 days.. I am excited but kinda of not looking forward to being a boat with them for 8 days.. she is already saying how see can't drink.. with any luck I will be in my tww... and this is when I was going to tell her what we were doing...now I just cry... I know, I am a horrible person.

You Arenot horrible at all, I would be crying all day long.
Why are they telling you so early on in their pregnancy?

I dint think you're horrible at all. The news is very emotional! My sister chose to tell everyone she was expecting the same day I did with pregnancy 2 and we had the same due date. I miscarried and she went on to have a baby boy. I cried for months. Acknowledging the pain is a step in the right direction

Awe thank you guys! I just feel like I should feel happy but I really don't. She announced it this early with her last one too.. She has no idea what it is like and shes told a lot of people. I know I will tell those close to me but not tell everyone until I am farther along. I was hoping to be able to surprise everyone on the cruise and say that we were pregnant, I am so glad I wasn't going to plan this big thing and then she comes along and goes I am pregnant. lol. So there some of a silver lining. This is just the way things work for us. When we got engaged, they got engaged a week later and took all are thunder lol.. I don't want to be the center of attention but it did suck when no one would acknowledge our engagement and it was all about her.. She made my wedding about her a lot as well..It is just frustrating..This was a reason we didnt want to tell them we were trying because I felt then they would get pregnant, but it obviously didnt matter..Deep down I knew it was coming..Hopefully I will still be able to tell them on the cruise that we are trying and that we have to use a donor..but if she continues to complain that she can't drink, I am going to need help hahah

I don't know why I am so happy for you guys but when it comes to her I feel like shes doing it on purpose lol...but it really isnt her fault..

Had an ultrasound today. Have 2 nice follies on the left, none on the right, which is weird to me because the left side has the cyst so I would think it would be the other way around..but..if I dont get a positive opk on Sunday am then I am going to do a trigger shot that night and iui on tuesday.. I am hoping that is how it goes instead of ovulating on my own and doing it monday. At least this way it will be something different.

Thanks for listening to me vent ladies, I appreciate it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->