November 2014 IUI - Looking for buddies

It will all get done. The delay could be a blessing in disguise

Hello everyone! Glad to hear from you all!

I had my MRI done, I do not have a bicornuate uterus but I do have an arcuate uterus and a large complex cyst on the left. As far as the shape of the uterus they said that shouldnt affect the way we proceed but they are going to look at the cyst on friday since I was scheduled for an ultrasound to check the progress of this cycle.. SO, why am I paying a lot of money each month for them to tell me I do not have any cysts when I actually have a large complex one? More and more hubby and I are loosing faith in the practice.. I dont know what to think, I really hope we dont have to sit out this month again... that would make it number 3!

Oh, I am both so relieved and so angry for you! I'm glad that your uterus isn't bicornate but angry that your clinic keeps saying no cyst when you do have one. Hopefully you don't have to sit out again !

That is so crazy that you have a complex cyst and your doctors didn't even know about it. You definitely need to confront your doctors and see if you can find some sort of answers as to why they're so horrible.

lol yeah I will definitely try to discuss things with them Friday :/

Just got the negative results today.
Going on vacation this weekend so hoping to try to let this month go and move forward

Jrepp - Hang in there. I thought i was going to faint the other day while i was at work. ugh not a good feeling. How are you feeling now? Do you keep yourself hydrated?

Myshelsong - I am jealous @ Cuba vacation. Sorry about the negative results. Next cycle love you got this!

Savasanna - I have my fingers crossed for you love that you are licensed by end of this month.

Mhankins - I am happy you don't have bicornuate uterus. I am sad that they found this complex cysts and they have been telling you for months you don't have one. I can understand why your faith in the practice is dwindling. Is there any other practice you can go to? If you don't mind traveling to DE you could always go where I went. The RE was awesome! I hope you get the answers you need. Are they going to remove the cyst? Lots of hugs!! :hugs:

AFM - Nothing new. Twins are doing good. The doctor told me I need too gain 1 pound a week until delivery. I thought it was interesting that they only want me to gain 25 pounds for my whole pregnancy based on my BMI. We finally got to hear the HB and not just see it. HBs still at 175 for both. I now just wait for my 2nd level u/s later this month.

ohhhhh... Mysh.. I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to enjoy your vacation and get away from all this for a bit. :hugs: to you, hun.

How far along are you now, Want1? That must be so wild to be able to hear those nice strong hbs!

ohhhhh... Mysh.. I'm so sorry. I hope you're able to enjoy your vacation and get away from all this for a bit. :hugs: to you, hun.

How far along are you now, Want1? That must be so wild to be able to hear those nice strong hbs!

I am 15 weeks! It was really exciting to hearing them for the 1st time. My DH was so excited he forgot to record the HB! LOL

Just got the negative results today.
Going on vacation this weekend so hoping to try to let this month go and move forward

I'm so sorry! I know how much having a child means to you. Enjoy your vacation.

Jrepp - Hang in there. I thought i was going to faint the other day while i was at work. ugh not a good feeling. How are you feeling now? Do you keep yourself hydrated?

Myshelsong - I am jealous @ Cuba vacation. Sorry about the negative results. Next cycle love you got this!

Savasanna - I have my fingers crossed for you love that you are licensed by end of this month.

Mhankins - I am happy you don't have bicornuate uterus. I am sad that they found this complex cysts and they have been telling you for months you don't have one. I can understand why your faith in the practice is dwindling. Is there any other practice you can go to? If you don't mind traveling to DE you could always go where I went. The RE was awesome! I hope you get the answers you need. Are they going to remove the cyst? Lots of hugs!! :hugs:

AFM - Nothing new. Twins are doing good. The doctor told me I need too gain 1 pound a week until delivery. I thought it was interesting that they only want me to gain 25 pounds for my whole pregnancy based on my BMI. We finally got to hear the HB and not just see it. HBs still at 175 for both. I now just wait for my 2nd level u/s later this month.

I definitely try to stay hydrated but I spend roughly 4 hours vomiting every day so it isn't as easy as it could be. I'm feeling pretty good now aside from the nausea. I still deal with the dizziness but I think it's mostly from increased blood flow. The docs also want me to gain a pound a week, so if I'm lucky I'll just barely make putting on 25 pounds when the wee one gets here.

What is a second level ultrasound?

Myshelsong- I am so sorry about your neg! Take some you time on your vacation and I hope it is amazing!

Savasanna- I am sorry it didn't happen as quickly as we all wanted for you!! Fx they get moving!

Want1too- 15 weeks! how exciting!!... I do not know if they will remove the cyst yet. We didnt get into it much on the phone. They said they would look at it when I have my ultrasound this Friday, so I left it at that. Now I am constantly thinking about how I should have asked.. lol.. I get caught off guard lol. There are other places around here that I could go, my only concern is that we are using donor sperm. They are storing 2 vials for us right now so I don't know how that would work if we were to change practices. Hubby and I pretty much decided if these next 2 attempts don't work then we will look around. I just feel like they arent really paying attention to me, didnt have that feeling before until all this crap started to happen lol

Jrepp - sorry your still have nausea. Funny your doctor said the same thing mine did and i am having twins. I specifically asked and she said its based on a person's BMI. I guess we have the same body type/structure. 2nd level u/s is where they do a really detailed example of the twins and they measure every part of their body. That's how it was explained to me. I will keep you posted if it is something different.

Mhankins - sorry you feel like your not priority at this office. I am not sure how they would handle the donor sperm if you transferred offices. I am not sure if they would transfer the sperm or not. i just hope it works the next round. But glad you have a bad up plan too. The amount of money your dishing out and how challenging this journey is already they need to make you feel like #1.

Thanks Want1too.. Talking to them more today put me more at ease but we will see how these next attempts go. I hope this one is it too! Monday or Tuesday I am guessing! They mentioned trigger shots..I might ask for one lol..But I will probably get my positive OPK Monday if the timing is like cycle 1.

Thanks Want1too.. Talking to them more today put me more at ease but we will see how these next attempts go. I hope this one is it too! Monday or Tuesday I am guessing! They mentioned trigger shots..I might ask for one lol..But I will probably get my positive OPK Monday if the timing is like cycle 1.

If you don't get a positive OPK, you still should be okay to request trigger since it sounds like they are not doing it until Tues. (not sure if your going to read this tonight - Monday)

lol want1too-- you will see the other post.. but the iui is tomorrow..at 9:45am.. FX and hoping the timing is just right and this is our cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->