November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Motherofcorgi

Reaction score
Welcome to the November thread! Here’s to hoping we all have exciting announcements to make at the Thanksgiving table! :happydance:

Let me know what day you’re testing and I will update the list!

To be determined:
Alligator :bfp:
AnjaaniPari
Smurphy90
Kirstles87

1:
Dream143r
Hopefulone17
Momtobe2018
Katy78

2:
Littlemiller
Uniquebeauty :bfp:

3:

4:
Tove
Mdscpa
Motherofcorgi

5:
JWC13 :bfp:
Happygolucky3 :bfp:
Ladybrum

6:
Trimeka
Kerist
Quiche0304
Rosslyn

7:
Amethyste
Jesstula

8:
ElioLua
Lilmisscaviar :bfp:

9:
Hammed2017 :bfp:

10:
Pinkee
Babybrain80 :bfp:
Sherii :bfp:
Bluehydrangea
Jules8

11:
Peonies83

12:
Mrsmamosha :bfp:

13:

14:

15:
Lilycakes22 :bfp:
EmyDra

16:
Bloblo

17:

18:
Katie9056
Nuthatch
xXxJessicaxXx

19:
Waiting2c
Dill
Mickels
SS_Momma_of_2

20:
Tablefortwo

21:
Angelbump :bfp:

22:

23:
Star7
Echo
Cheshireducky
Desire2mom

24:
Novastar
Nixnax

25:
Baby D
Cppeace

26:
FTale

27:
JLObythebeach

28:
Boognishrises :bfp:

29:
Thencomesbebe

30:

Hi Corgi - please put me down for the 1st, I should be about 12dpo

Thanks for starting the november thread! Please add me to the 4th :) really hope for bfps for us all. This will be our 6th cycle.

Im going to join this one as I know I wont be getting a BFP in october.

Not sure on dates yet though, will wait till I get AF and then update :)

Thanks for starting the thread!

My body is a mess and I'm off to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. VVVVVVFL since my MC in August...Need to get my blood tested to see what my levels are. FRER has been awful for me :(

That being said, I am likely to O sometime next week! Depending when, I might test the end of October...but, likely to be early November, depending. So put me down as undecided for now and I can update later. If I end up not being successful this cycle I'll probably still have another later in November as well because I have 28 day cycles...fx, girls!

Good luck to everyone!

Please put me down for 11/5, I should be 10dpo then. Thanks!

Thank you for starting the thread! I will be testing NOV 1 hoping to have news for the family at thanksgiving!

I'm not out this month YET but please put me down for 18/11 - i'll be 10dpo by then x

Thanks for starting the thread!

My body is a mess and I'm off to the doctor tomorrow to get it checked out. VVVVVVFL since my MC in August...Need to get my blood tested to see what my levels are. FRER has been awful for me :(

That being said, I am likely to O sometime next week! Depending when, I might test the end of October...but, likely to be early November, depending. So put me down as undecided for now and I can update later. If I end up not being successful this cycle I'll probably still have another later in November as well because I have 28 day cycles...fx, girls!

Good luck to everyone!

I am so sorry for everything you have been through, Alligator! :hugs: FX that November is your month!

So fun to see some familiar faces! The TWW is so much easier when you&#8217;re not alone <3 Today is CD10 for me and I haven&#8217;t O&#8217;d yet lol

Just following along in order to not lose track of all of you ladies.:flower:
Im already in my tww, so no need to add me to testing page for now.

Good luck for November:dust::dust::dust:

So fun to see some familiar faces! The TWW is so much easier when you’re not alone <3 Today is CD10 for me and I haven’t O’d yet lol

We are cycle buddies. I'm CD 10 today too. Going to start my OPKs this afternoon. Don't expect it to go positive until around CD15 and O around CD17.

Dream I am cd8 and O’d cd15 last time so maybe we will be tww buddies!!! Good luck! I am going to start with opk’s on Sunday, CD10, I think.

Yay cycle buddies!!! Last month I O&#8217;d CD17 too&#8212;so funny!

Hi Corgi :wave: please add me up on the 4th. Thanks

I’ll join!! I’ve not tested this month yet but I’m so sure I’m out &#128546;Getting the usual pre- AF symptoms! Not sure what my test date will be yet but later in the month I reckon! Put me down for 25th for now &#128077;&#127995;&#128516;

How's everyone doing?.... Getting close to my expected +OPK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->