November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Oh thank you mdscpa!! That is helpful.

My strategy going in was cd12 (today) through to O (probably 15), daily, then maybe the day after O for good measure. It means 4 or 5 days in a row I think it’s okay, last cycle we had a marathon of like 11 days in a row as I didn’t know my fertile window after MC but I feel better about this cycle and our timing, I feel a lot more relaxed. Haven’t noticed CM today as we DTD this am so it’s always hard to tell. Negative OPK but I expect a positive probably tomorrow, like last cycle.

I am not sure on DHs swimmers as we’ve never had them tested but we conceived on our second cycle before (we miscarried) so I assume they are solid!!

Really sorry about your MC alli. Praying you get your rainbow baby this cycle. Am so anxious about everybody's charts here, i am a chart stalker addict, trying to understand everyone's BD timing for a bfp, haha. I can't wait to see all of us getting a :bfp:

Going to try 1 digi opk in a few hours i can't wait til tomorrow night. If it's flashing or gave me a solid smiley we'll continue our BD. If it's blank then we can skip our morning session tomorrow :blush: :haha: and BD as planned. Excited and anxious to see my temp tomorrow.

Oh and here's the ferning pics for the last 2 days and today. Today's noticeable but kinda weird looking. Actually all of them looks weird. :haha:

CD51 or CD14 (from spotting) - Partial Ferning

XsqrJpyl.jpg

CD52 or CD15 (from spotting) - Partial Ferning - Temp drop (ovulation) ????

SivkEGMl.jpg

CD53 or CD16 (from spotting) - Partial Ferning - almost full - 1 dpo????

PFrSMU6l.jpg

Good plan! I think same for us. If I get a darker OPK tonight we’ll bd in the AM. If not we will do PM - I got my positive last time CD13 (tomorrow) and O’d CD15 (Friday). Plan is everyday til then, will just see if we do AM or PM.

Hello! Put me down for Nov 6th.

Welcome to the November thread! Here’s to hoping we all have exciting announcements to make at the Thanksgiving table! :happydance:

Let me know what day you’re testing and I will update the list!

To be determined:
Waiting2c
Alligator

1:
Dream143r
Hopefulone17

2:

3:
Motherofcorgi

4:
Tove
Mdscpa

5:
JWC13

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

17:

18:
Katie9056

19:

20:

21:

22:

23:

24:

25:
Baby D

26:

27:

28:

29:

30:

And i got a solid face.... either it still detected my LH surge or im just about to O soon. With DS i got a solid face 2 nights before a temp drop or O. We shall see tomorrow's temp. Gonna put +opk today and see if FF will still give me solid crosshairs on yesterday's temp. I even took a pic of the digi's stick for comparison to my previous opks. This means :sex: :sex: :sex: :blush: :haha:

Previous OPKs taken morning (left) and evening (night)

https://i57.tinypic.com/qzjk7t.jpg

Here's tonight's:

TDJvIful.jpg

Good plan! I think same for us. If I get a darker OPK tonight we’ll bd in the AM. If not we will do PM - I got my positive last time CD13 (tomorrow) and O’d CD15 (Friday). Plan is everyday til then, will just see if we do AM or PM.

Can't wait to see your +opk soon.... Gonna be busy week up until the weekend for us all. :haha:

I may still be waiting to O (unless a temp rise tomorrow) since today's temp made it almost the same as my previous one. Or maybe i did already and what i caught at last night's OPK was a left over surge.

073xcw0h.jpg

Alli, i see you entered a +opk... :wohoo: :headspin: get that BD going gurl.....

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yes! Sure did! It was blazing positive on IC this AM and digi confirmed with a smiley face! WOOO. Last night it was super close to positive so I think my surge probably started sometime overnight. I'll test again today, until I see it go down. Last time I O'd on CD15 (2 days from now) after a positive test CD13, so will be interesting to see if that's the case this go around as well!

And DH and I got our BDing in this AM and will continue probably through to Friday or Saturday!

Good plan :thumbup: on BD'ing. when i got a solid smiley last time it was 2 nights before the temp drop/ovulation. Not everyone gets a temp drop just wanna throw that out. Oh, that solid smiley made us BD everyday until i see a temp shift. :happydance: :blush: it was a marathon considering we BD'ed almost daily as well prior to that smiley. FX for you hun. This is our month!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

oh that was me and DH last month LOL. By the time O came around we had done it like 11 days in a row. TOO MUCH. This cycle I was more relaxed. We started yesterday and will go til Friday or Saturday. We also did some BDing earlier in the cycle just when we wanted to, no pressure.

Congrats on getting crosshairs mdscpa :D hope you caught the egg!! It has been waiting in there for a long time, hope it's a good one ;)

Alligator, go go go! :sex:

Mdscpa, I swear I saw crosshairs but now it's gone! Did you enter a temperature a day ahead just to test? I do that all the time too :)

I was actually just playing with my chart. If i got 96.96 and above i will get CH. If its lower then i'm still on the waiting to O game. Eitherway we'll still gonna BD tonight/am until saturday or sunday..

Lets do this Ali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->