November 2017 Testers: Thankful for Turkey, pie, and BFPS!

Same here, dream! I had negative OPKs yesterday but will test again today. Got a positive last time CD13 so not expecting much til then but you never know. I expect to O this week sometime, probably Friday at the latest.

November 1st for me. I should be 17dpo . Tried Geritol and the pineapple core this cycle !

Getting loads of EWCM (stretchable to 1.5") with brown stain. Either i'm O'ing already (depending on my temp tom) or it's very near now (expecting it from 17th to 22nd). All i want now is to have a significant temp rise that stays high until O is confirmed. I'm tired on this very long cycle. :cry:

Fx mdscpa! This may be TMI but how do you check CM? Internally? I never seem to produce a ton, and only notice creamy CM post O, in my undies (sorry, so much TMI lol).

Fx mdscpa! This may be TMI but how do you check CM? Internally? I never seem to produce a ton, and only notice creamy CM post O, in my undies (sorry, so much TMI lol).

It's ok alli. No TMI here for me. :blush: Actually I only check (putting my finger in) when i notice it after i pee or wipe... My last drops of pee becomes stretchy and just hanging down there due to CM that's how i know when to start checking inside :haha: I might try using digi opk tonight just to be sure if i ovulating or about to.... My heart tells me that it's still few days away though. :dohh:

Ah gotcha! I think that's what I'll try to do, if I 'notice' it externally, then check internally. I find the fertile week can be so hard to check because if you're BD (DH and I tend to favour the morning just because of our schedules) it can be tough to tell what's what up in there LOL. Thank you!

I don't check in the morning as well. Mostly during the night and our BD is always before bedtime which is actually late between 1am to 3am.

oh, and here's the reason why i think I'm not yet O'ing. I just always have a temp drop at CD15 so if tomorrow's temp rise is still pre-o temps i'm sure it's not today. This is an overlay i made in excel. I made the first day of spotting as CD1 here but i haven't updated/split FF yet. Will do it once i get my O this month. My anov cycle is so obvious in this overlay.

cWfHf46.jpg

So interesting! Look at you making charts in excel!!

I think I am noticing some watery CM today, I feel a little more 'moist' down there and did a brief check internally (after I noticed my undies seemed wet, sorry TMI I am the worst for that ha) and it seems wet. Not stretchy or egg white yet, but I don't expect to O for a few days yet so that makes sense!

Same here, dream! I had negative OPKs yesterday but will test again today. Got a positive last time CD13 so not expecting much til then but you never know. I expect to O this week sometime, probably Friday at the latest.

It's gonna be Friday or Saturday for me. Hoping for Friday.

We can test together. :thumbup:

It was my DH who did my bfp temp on excel i just updated it adding the new cycle(s). I know FF can do the overlay but I'm hesitant to renew myu membership because last time i did that was few days before i got my bfp. So i felt like i just put the money to waste.

YAY!!!! I'm guessing Friday or Saturday as well...

It was my DH who did my bfp temp on excel i just updated it adding the new cycle(s). I know FF can do the overlay but I'm hesitant to renew myu membership because last time i did that was few days before i got my bfp. So i felt like i just put the money to waste.

You can "pause" your ff membership and come back to once you start ttc again. But... I love the excel sheet :blush:

Hi!

I'm not sure what day in November I will be testing yet as I am still waiting on AF but I am starting my first cycle with Clomid so it should be mid-November. I will update once I know!

Baby dust to all!

:dust:

You can "pause" your ff membership and come back to once you start ttc again. But... I love the excel sheet :blush:

Huh????!!!???? I should have known that before... Anyways, at least now i know. Thanks hun. :hugs:

So still no cross hairs for me!! I’m sure I ovulated though! Having the usual pre AF cramps now!

Questions gals - what is your BD strategy? I am CD11 and O'd CD15 last time. DH and I BD yesterday (it was the weekend and he initiated, I don't like to say no to the poor man when I'm basically hounding him the entire fertile window LOL), so my plan was to take today off, then get going tomorrow and BD daily through to O...but I noticed a good amount of watery CM today, which I've read is fertile (not EWCM, though). Thoughts?

Questions gals - what is your BD strategy? I am CD11 and O'd CD15 last time. DH and I BD yesterday (it was the weekend and he initiated, I don't like to say no to the poor man when I'm basically hounding him the entire fertile window LOL), so my plan was to take today off, then get going tomorrow and BD daily through to O...but I noticed a good amount of watery CM today, which I've read is fertile (not EWCM, though). Thoughts?

With what I learned (i'm no expert here), 1 factor to consider is your DH's swimmers. If he has normal to very good swimmers, daily :sex: close and +1/ +2 after O is no issue this will cover all your bases. Every other day also works. During my clomid cycles, our doc told us to BD everyday for 2 weeks (DH's SA result were very good) when we were told the eggs are ready to pop. Yes, eggs... I always produce 2 eggs during clomid cycles but never conceived. We tried daily and every other day, none worked. The time I got a BFP was when be BD'ed -2,-1,O,+1, of course we BD'ed before those dates. We used digi OPK so when I finally got the flashing smiley we decided to do every other day then when i got the solid smiley that's when we decided to do it daily until a sharp rise of temp.

For CM, yes watery is considered fertile. It might be your normal EWCM so you never know. I'd do every other day if it's watery and stretchable up to half an inch and once you have more EWCM that is stretchable to 1" or more then you can try to do it daily until you get that temp rise. Again, I'm no expert. That's just how we did it during my bfp cycle and how we are doing it now.

For easier reference, here's my BFP chart almost daily BD. :blush:

https://i62.tinypic.com/2nl8pso.jpg

AFM, i think I really did ovulate yesterday, got a sharp temp rise today higher than all my previous temps since CD32 (pre-spotting) this kind of rise makes me think I just O'ed. I was only expecting 96-ish temps jump not 97-ish and if it's really O then it's so early than my expectation. Making me a little disappointed with our timing. This anov cycle really destroyed my cycle and BD timing. :growlmad: :cry: I was supposed to take one of my digi OPKs last night but then i decided to just wait tomorrow evening to test as I really thought i won't have this sharp rise today. I was wrong. :cry: I'll still pee on it though as planned and for sure I'll get an answer. Praying now that i really O this time.

Here's a couple of my chart craziness.

Chart Overlay (Cycle Day) - I may be right on track and I might still be gearing up to O because today's temp is almost the same with my BFP and Anov cycles. If i don't get another rise in the next couple of days, :sex: on CD18-CD21 (from spotting),Oct. 19th - 22nd, is our plan.

UWO7oIe.jpg

Chart Overlay (Ovulation Day) - Already prepared the overlay just in case i really did O. I did start having a pulsating pain on my right side for the past 2 days so maybe that's a sign. This might move my testing date to Nov. 1

oJtr0xq.jpg

FF Chart - After Splitting - Here, temp rise is really noticeable. Early ovulation if i disregard my anov cycle and start from spotting as CD1.

MsyFea2.jpg

Hi ladies! Can you please put me down for Nov 3rd? I'm FINALLY triggering tonight after a long cycle of figuring out Gonal-F doses!

I'm going in for a blood test on the 3rd (maybe the 6th), if no AF, but I'm planning to POAS right before I go in because I'd like to see those two pink lines before just hearing it from a blood test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->