26th

27th

Sweetmama26
Alidravana

28th

LilacPetal

29th

30th

Hi everyone, if you post your due date I will try to update once a day. I'm am putting everyone in green (/yellow) but if you find out the colour of your bump later on, let me know and I'll change it. I hope everyone has a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Just to introduce myself, I have 3 beautiful children and I'm now due my 4th, just found out yesterday. I'm hoping to talk to some other mums to share this journey as I have done with my last 3.

I am supposed to be due November 5th, though another clinic said possibly November 17th. I'm sticking with the 5th until I get a dating scan. :) Congratulations to you! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with others, too.

Hi dontworry. My dates have always been off until my scans. It's going to go so fast 😁

I've been really tired today, I've had to drive further than usual, and it's taken it out of me.

Hi everyone. I'm due Nov 19. It's very early so I'm not getting my hopes up. I've had two pregnancies before - 1st miscarried at 7 weeks and second one is now my beautiful 15 month old!

Hi chrissytina, I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy this time around.

Hi ladies, I've been I'll today with diarrhoea, sorry if TMI. I'm hoping it's finished now. The kids have had it too.

Hope you are all well.

kittylady sorry to hear that. sounds like it's not pregnancy related but a bug? Hope you feel better soon.

So far I haven't really had any pregnancy symptoms. My last pregnancy I had hyperemesis gravidarum which started around 5 and a half weeks and lasted until about 25 weeks. It was horrible. Right now I'm 4 weeks so I'm kind of bracing myself for the possibility of that happening again.

Hey guys! As of right now my due date is November 18th. First pregnancy!
My first scan is April 2nd & I will be 7 weeks 1 day.

Yes the bug lasted 24 hours and then went away.

chrissytina I've had varying degrees of sickness in my pregnancies but not HG, I sincerely hope you don't get it again.

Hi LadyBrum, I've added your date in. I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Hi ladies may I join you? I just found out today that I am pregnant with a BFP at 11DPO and I am due on November 27th from my conception Calculator. Been experiencing lots of constipation and nausea since a few days ago leading me to test today. Nice to meet you all!

Hi Sweetmama26 welcome. With my third I knew I was pregnant because I was nauseous within a week of ovulation, before my period was due.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Hi. This is the first time I have ever gotten positive pregnancy tests so I am excited and nervous. Glad to find others in similar spots. According to the first day of my last period (Feb. 15) my due date would be Nov. 22nd, but based on the date of conception (Feb. 27) my due date would be Nov. 20th. Anyone know which tends to be more accurate? Although I suspect it is hard to know since due dates are only approximate anyway. Interestingly my DH's birthday is Nov. 21st, so right in between the two dates. Congrats to the other pregnant ladies here!

Hi. This is the first time I have ever gotten positive pregnancy tests so I am excited and nervous. Glad to find others in similar spots. According to the first day of my last period (Feb. 15) my due date would be Nov. 22nd, but based on the date of conception (Feb. 27) my due date would be Nov. 20th. Anyone know which tends to be more accurate? Although I suspect it is hard to know since due dates are only approximate anyway. Interestingly my DH's birthday is Nov. 21st, so right in between the two dates. Congrats to the other pregnant ladies here!

I go by date of ovulation as that seems to be the most accurate because not all cycles are 28 days

Hi Sweetmama26 welcome. With my third I knew I was pregnant because I was nauseous within a week of ovulation, before my period was due.

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

I’m pretty sure I only implanted 4 days ago as I had a huge dip in my chart lol so I tested 2 days ago but it was still too early. Today I got a decently dark line, which for 11DPO is unusual but I’m so cautiously excited.

Thanks sweetmama. I was thinking that would be most accurate but I am not sure when I ovulated. Probably the day I conceived or the day after but I am not sure.

Hi everyone! Just like Sweetmama26, I got my first BFP at 11 DPO and my estimated due date is November 27. I'm hoping to get into the doctor's this week to confirm.

My DH and I are pretty surprised, as we were starting to get ready to TTC and decided to NTNP this month and ended up getting lucky! We are really excited, but at the same time, we don't feel as prepared because we thought it would take longer (our first took 6 months to conceive).

Congrats to everyone in the group so far!

congrats Ali! Hope you get in to see the doctor and that everything goes smoothly!

Hi ladies I fell asleep last night straight after the kids, thats the third night in a row. I forgot how tiring early pregnancy is. I'm also currently craving packet noodles so I'm trying different recipes to find a healthy alternative. I'm also nauseous most of the time but not sick.

Congratulations Alidravana and Lar83, I'll add you to the due date chart.

Alidravana we had the same situation with our first. I thought we'd take a long time to conceive as all of my family and his mother took years. I took 3 months and I wasn't prepared.

Lar83 I'm glad you got your bfp x it's odd how it happens when you least expect it 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->