***November 2018 Firecrackers***

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Groups & Discussions' started by kittylady, Mar 8, 2018.

1. kittylady

kittylady Mother of 3, due #4

LAR83 I've put you on the 20th is that ok? Let me know if you want to change it anytime.

2. LAR83

LAR83 Well-Known Member

Thanks! If the doctor tells me any differently I will let you know.

3. Sweetmama26

Sweetmama26 Well-Known Member

YAY! A due date buddy as well as a bump buddy!

Ugh that's me I was conked out by just after 11pm last night

4. jwilly

jwilly TTCAL

Hi ladies! Mind if I join? Looks like my due date is November 8. We had a loss 2 years ago, and got lucky our first round of ivf. It still seems to good to be true, so we are keeping our fingers crossed that everything is fine! Our first scan is March 26 :)

5. Sweetmama26

I feel the same way! I keep testing because I feel like it's going to blow up on me. I'm so happy yet so afraid to be because I've had so many losses

6. jwilly

jwilly TTCAL

Sweetmama, me too. Its so hard to be excited after a loss. I hope this is it for both of us!

7. Sweetmama26

Me too! Thanks!

8. kittylady

Hi jwilly I've added you to the due date list.

I fell asleep again last night although my 1 year old woke me several times. I'm also having to eat a lot to stave off sickness although I think I'm losing that battle.

Hope you're all ok

9. Sweetmama26

I find eating small meals more often helps with nausea and sickness. Not sure why but whatever helps I'll take it.

10. LilacPetal

LilacPetal NTNP - mom of 3

Hello ladies! Okay if I join in? I got my BFP at 10dpo on Saturday, today I'm 3+5 and my due date (atm) is November 28th! I've got a stepdaughter who's 8 years old, an 18 month old girl and we had an early loss last November.

Today I had a draw to check my hcg and progesterone, mostly for peace of mind right now :) So far I've been really tired and hungry but no appetite really. Oh, and also I'm FREEZING cold! I'm fully dressed, wrapped in a blanket and lying on a heating pad :/ It's worrisome to me because I was always really warm with DD and getting cold is a common pms symptom for me. Still trying to stay positive!

11. Nootles

Nootles Active Member

hey ladies - thread jumping atm as i dont have a proper DD yet being 7 weeks 5 days. Atm i am 31.10.2018 - 03.11.2018!

12. kittylady

Hi LilacPetal I've updated the due date list with your entry. My second is a Beatrice, love the name 😁

13. kittylady

Hi Nootles I think most of us are using an estimate based on LMP or date of ovulation. Let me know when you have a date i can add.

Sorry I've been gone a few days, we've had a rough week but my husband (and mother) know I'm pregnant now and have taken it rather well. My mother has offered to be at my appointments.

How is everyone?

14. azure girl

azure girl Baking #3

I didn't know there were two November threads. Hey there! I'm 7+6, due November 4th with my third child! I have a small SCH, which has been the root of lots of stress and anxiety because I spotted and then bled at 5+5. Baby looked great on Thursday, so... :shrug:

15. kittylady

Hi azure girl. The reason there are two threads is the other thread started in the first trimester page. Having not seen it at the time I started this group when I looked in the pregnancy group page I created this group. The other group has now been moved to this section of the website which is why there are now two on the pregnancy groups page. 😁

Congratulations on being pregnant with your third, I'm now pregnant with #4. I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months and I'll add you to the start page.

16. chrissytina

chrissytina Well-Known Member

Oh I didn't know there was another November group. I was wondering why there wasn't many people on here yet!

I've been feeling nauseous now the last few days and threw up in the morning yesterday and the day before (but not today for some reason). I'm also sooooo tired. I have to travel for work tomorrow through Thursday so I'm really, really not looking forward to that. I have to try very hard not to puke on anyone ;)

17. LAR83

LAR83 Well-Known Member

Anyone else dealing with lots of cramping? I am about 5 weeks 4 days today. Been cramping for a few days now and they seem to be getting worse. They're very uncomfortable but not severe or overly painful so I am hoping it's nothing to worry about.

18. kittylady

Yes I've had lots of cramping and I feel nauseous most of the time. I've not been sick yet though.

I've noticed I'm a bit less patient and I fall asleep as soon as the kids have gone to bed most nights.

I won't have a scan for a few weeks so it still doesn't feel quite real yet.

19. LAR83

LAR83 Well-Known Member

I joined a facebook group for women with nov 2018 due dates. If anyone wants to be added, let me know.

20. kittylady

Hi LAR83 I'm also on a Facebook group for Nov 2018 due dates.