NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Going alright in the new house a few jobs to still be done, my downstairs toilet has given up today its on a constant flush! Got a call at 4pm to say someone should be out within half an hour its now 4:40pm so hmm we shall see.... All of the dogs have come down with the runs! Not nice! Kyle put his bedroom christmas tree up today though

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/s320x320/311301_10150420331853684_515893683_8516389_1539880978_n.jpg

Been having some pains/cramps on and off the last couple of days

How are your boys?

Congratulations Leslieann on your rapid delivery! Hope you are all doing well :flower:

How late am I!

After the long wait, my little girl, Macie, was born on the 2nd October at 17:42, weighing 6lb 3oz, 5 weeks early!

Congratulations KathrynW!! Wow, your LO is almost 2month's old already, better late than never though, hope all was well with her arrival and that you've settled into a good routine :flower:

Congrats Lesleyann!! Was so chuffed to hear little Lexi Mae came into the world on her own accord! Can't wait to read your birth story (when you have time of course!) How is Kyle taking to having a new baby sister?
Love that Kyle has his own tree in his bedroom, very sweet!! We put up or dec's last night as we wanted to do it before Nick goes back to work on wednesday -boo!- and all I've had from Auron pretty much all day is pointing at everything and saying "what's that? What's this?" over and over, as well as bopping baubles on the tree lol. We've played it risky and put all the wrapped prezzies under the tree already. He's been very good though, only one incodent where he's tried to rip one open (unfortunalty for him it was a bottle of perfume for his aunty lol) but he barely tore the corner and was given a telling off, and not touched any since! He's still not over interested in Ely, but he really like's him, like's to give him a kiss and a cuddle good night, and stroke his hair. He say's night night brother, not mummy or daddy, only brother! So cute :cloud9: Got the health visitor comin over in the morn to see just how well Ely is getting on. He's a very good sleeper, and can't complain with the feeding, only been getting up twice in the night's so all's well!! Feeling much better in myself for recovery, just feel's achey down there now, though I've also caught yet another cold so feeling a bit rough with that!

no1seasider, happy due date! :happydance: LO will be here before you know it, hang in there and try to enjoy what time you have before he make's his entrance to the world :hugs:

Well my birth story is up, but you know that Ive seen your comment on there lol Kyles a bit hot and cold with her, he will take her toys if she crys but then other times he wont even sit next to me if im holding her but he says he loves her.. Her cord fell off today well fell/ripped ouch! was changing her tonight and because of her weight everything is way too big for her and while cleaning her up it came off.

hey my little boy Joshua was born 23rd november @ 12.23pm weighing 8lb 7oz :D

congratulations to all the ladies who have had their babies!

Unless mine is born in the next 10 minutes (and labour actually starts...) Ill be having a december baby =[

Congratulations Beccy23!! Do you have a birth story about anywhere? :flower:

Cashewnut, Awwww hun, I can't belive your still going, I feel for you with the frustration! How are you feeling? :hugs:

Lesleyann, Poor Lexi!! That's come off really quickly! I was so relieved when Ely's fell off (thankfully when Nick was changing him haha!) cause it made me feel disabled trying to change his nappy, I was to scared to move it in case it hurt him (even though they say they have no feeling in it, but it just look's so sore!) but he's just got a scab in the button hole at the moment. Wondering how long it'll be before it's a properly healed belly button?!
Is your OH off on paternity at the mo now?

Happy December everyone!! :happydance:

still here, feeling a bit deflated, but induction is booked for tuesday, so at least I know she will be here very soon :) My body aches like mad though, and my iron levels are so low im finding it hard to do much >.<

:hugs: Just a few more day's at most, there is light at the end of the tunnel!! I hope your managing to rest as much as possible x x x

Hey all. Thought I would let you all know that my little girl Sophie Meagan was born at 11:53pm on 23rd November 2011. Weight was 8lb 4oz.
She was 12 Days late and came the day before I was scheduled to be induced :D.

Congratulations MegzyAngel :hugs:

How is everyone doing? Should only be a few more day's at most till everyone who was November due has had their babies!! :happydance:

Well Oh had his first day back at work today and it was not too bad tbh.. Lexi has gone from 6lbs9oz to 6lbs 4oz and is now 6lbs 10oz! She only likes to sleep propped up however she would LOVE a pillow but shes not old enough lol We went to see Santa yesterday which was fun

Yay, :hugs: Im so glad to hear that all is going well in your bubble!! Can't believe it's been 2week's already for you, how quickly it goes when they arrive!! Did Kyle get a present from Santa?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->