NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Im off to have my sweep this morning.scan is at 10.15 and sweep probably near 12.00pm.im up early cos i cant sleep very nervous at the minute.
Apart from losig bit plug and having backache i got nothing MEH! Just praying this sweep does something and im not told its all sealed up like fort Knox :haha:

Lost some plug this mOrning, feel abit better after sleeping fully dressed lol

Hope your sweep goes well hun!!

Hope you managed to get some good sleep last night cashewnut :hugs:

Good luck today babyhopes, keepin my finger's crossed for you having the start of something today!! :thumbup:

Lesleyann Won't be long now, she's makin her exit!! Hope you've got everything at hand ready to go and not packed up somewhere! :flower:

I was told to ring back at 10, which I did, and have been told to ring back again at 2PM. It'll either be "yes come in now" or "call again in the morn". If I'm put back till tomorrow I'll be a 'Priority'. Keeping finger's crossed for a spare bed though! Just gotta try and keep myself occupied for another 3hours and 11mins :dohh:

Hope you get in today Hun! Yup I know where everything is..

Water fixed yesterday, electric man here, handyman here so things are getting all fixed :happydance:

Now for the pissed off bits

Old landlord has rang to ask if we can be at the house on Sunday to allow a viewing... My due date!! Also the house is not currently in good enough condition to be viewed !! He has taken a picture of the outside of the property in which you can see in the windows and see my stuff without my permission!

update

Im back from the hospital.Growth scan revealed baby is still huge:haha:
the polyhydrominoes has increased to 28:wacko: which is NOT good atall.

Had a sweep,wasnt painful but very uncomfortable to say the least:dohh:

.i have a bishop score of 6which is good) and im already 3cm dilated:happydance:

they wanted to induce me today but there were no slots free.I am being induced 7.45am on Friday so altho i didnt want to be induced ideally im happy ill be holding my baby by saturday.Maybe even sooner as the sweep as gave me a bloody show and im getting tightenings already and i only had it at 12pm.

PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANYTHING ON FACEBOOK AS NO ONE KNOWS IN MY FRIENDS/FAMILY OUTSIDE BNB XXX

I hope the sweep works for you babyhopes :)

I did manage to sleep last night, OH and I switched sides on the bed, and we both slept much better for some reason. So we shall see how it goes tonight. Although I slept well last night, I do have to admit I just had a little snooze on the sofa, all this people growing takes it out of you!

Had a few tightenings today, and what feels like gas pains, just trying not to get my hopes up tbh.

UPDATE:
I rang up at 2PM like a good girl and was told to go in at 4PM, Score! Got everything ready set go, and got there just after 4 (we went through drive through Maccy D's for thickshake's!) Got put onto a monitor for LO's heartbeat for 30min's, then had to do a pee sample, have BP done and then for the internal. Am still 3CM dialated, which is too far for the pictocin (look's like a tampon :haha:) but the labour ward didn't have spare bed's for me to have my water's broken for me. So basically, I'm too far to be induced, and not far enough to stay in and labour "naturally" (with breaking my waters for encouragement) So I had a "good" sweep done, and have been having small contraction's here and there since. I've got to ring up at 8AM to be told what time to go in (she reckoned it'll be about 9AM-ish) and have my water's broken ect. When I go in tomorrow, I will be leaving with a baby in my arm's and not my tummy!

Lesleyann Boo shame on the old landlord! Why does he need you guy's at the house for a viewing? Thought you'd moved everything already and were pretty much done with it?

babyhopes :happydance: hurray for the 6! I looked through my note's on coming home from the hospital earlier and mine is a 7 :happydance: Fingers crossed it'll come naturally with the sweep for you, so it'll be a bit sooner than friday morn!

Cashewnut How very random indeed! We swapped side's of the bed when Auron was born (because of having the moses basket on Nick's side as there isn't enough space on the other side of the bed) and it took ages to get used to it!! Though we've just kept it that way as it's usually me that'll sort Auron out in the night (if need's be) because of Nick goin to work early in the morn. I'll still roll over onto my old side of the bed in the morn when Nick goes to work :haha:

good news hun!!!

We still have exclusive use till the 30th.. I refuse to hand over keys unless his going to give rent back.. We still need to clean/repaint etc in the old house

Birth announcement - I gave birth to my baby girl Evie Pearl on 11/11/11, 6 days overdue! She is absolutely gorgeous and I am loving being a mummy. Congratulations to anyone else who's baby is here and good luck to everyone else!

Congratulations geordiemoo!!

My mum is here now until probably Monday so I won't be able to get back on till next week now to update! So very quickly....

We're very pleased to announce the safe arrival of Elyjah V Westwood November 17th at 14:09 weighing a very healthy 8lbs exactly! (Birth story to come when I have a spare moment) Thanx to everyone for your support, and good luck with your labour/birth/babies (if you have them before I get back on :hugs:)

Attachments

• 100_1909.jpg
    100_1909.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 100_1926.jpg
    100_1926.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC00908.jpg
    DSC00908.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 1
My yellow bump turned blue on November 15th! Head over heels :cloud9: Very happy for all the new November mummies and very excited for all those yet to meet their babies :cloud9:

2rockinboys - congrats darling he is sooooooooo beautiful!!! been stalking here for you and lesleyann when i can get on (usually 5am night feeds when all i can summon is a quick check!) so so so over the moon for you! xox

Went into labor on 11/16 at 40+4. Delivered Bradley Joseph by emergency csection at 11:47 pm. He weighs 9 lb 1 oz, 20 inches long and is perfect!

Freya Willow Keane born at 18.11 at 1803 weighing 9lb 3oz no pain relief:argh: and had espitomy.will update u with my rather dramtic birth story

Heres a pic......................
https://img6.imageshack.us/img6/7573/dscn1969q.jpg

Again, a quick post, I will endevor to catch up asap! Here's the linky to my birth story

https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-s...ut-had-almost-natural-birth.html#post14101780

Thank you ladies, and massive congrat's to ,wanna-b-mummy, myturnyet and babyhopes :hugs:

They do seem to be flying in front of the girl's! Though I'm sure there are alot of people missing that originally posted with update's of their birth's!

Lesleyann, I can't believe your still going! I really thought she was gonna come early :hugs: How are you doing?

I know she is sooo stubborn!! Im feeling ok im not bothered about being overdue apart from the fear of induction! I have a sweep booked for sunday but Ive lost loadsss of plug today!

I'll be keeping my finger's crossed that she make's her own way, common home birth for you!!
"GO TOWARDS THE LIGHT BABY!"
Though you might wanna get a torch down there for my advice to work :haha:
Settling into the new house nicely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"