NOVEMBER Babies, write your day here! 29 BABIES BORN ALREADY!

Haha me and my brother are 3years apart, both 5days early. Oh's birthday is the 19th may and kyles is the 17th.. Ohs dad and sister are the day after each other in march..seem to have alot of peoples birthdays close together..MIL and my mum are both april..

My mum is willing this baby to not come on the 14th since everyone always came to see me on the 13th and would drop off his pressents then and its only been since I moved out that changed really and as my brother will be 18 next year if baby is born on the 14th it will be her first and she thinks people will overlook my brothers 18th for babys first.

Kyle is currently making me make Mega block robots :haha: Aparently his not tired yet "No bed make robots!"

Corr, your mum had it easy with you both being a little early!! Non of this getting p**sed off with being late malarky :haha: What a pain in the backside having double birthday's!! Hurt's the purse string's too!! I was so relieved when we found out baby was due early Nov (though turning out to be middle November) as there is less than 3week's between Mine, Nick and Auron's birthday's! (Nick July 17th, Me July 25th, Auron Aug 5th) plus his sister's are June 26th and 27th, so the whole beginning of summer is pretty painful for birthday's lol. And Christmas, who's idea was it to let people give birth in December?! MIL Dec 10th, Friend's son 11th, Oldest Niece 21st Middle Niece 24th, and my Mum is Jan 6th :wacko: My bank hurt's now just thinking about it lol

Mega block robot's sound like fun!! Though perhaps not gone 9pm lol. Auron's in bed by 7:30 unless it's a special occasion and we don't get home till later. Nick's been reading him Harry Potter (first one) and there on the last chapter. Read's to him until he fall's asleep, very sweet, love's his book's! The odd occasion I read to him, I read him disney book's. It's 'the wonderful world of disney' started collecting them for him after he was born, get 2 sent through the post every month for £8 something pence, got about 60 of them now lol. Im hoping Auron won't ruin them as they'll be a nice keepsake when he's older too! There kind of kept up out of the way but he can reach them, not that he's 'hurt' any of them yet lol

Well we have put everything in the new house!! Still not got the beds up though!! Internet gone so relying on the trusty mobile net till the 17th!! Still have to bring the dogs over but got to clear space so that's our next job after dinner I an knackerd though going to enjoy a cheeky glass of red I think

Im not surprised!!
Happy birthday!! :happydance: Hope you relax and enjoy the rest of your day :hugs:

Was going alright till we just tried to put Kyle to bed to be faced with lots of tears and wanting to go home to the small house as this house to big.. The house next to Sarah in the road his friends live cue lots of tears from me too.. But his asleep now hopefully he will be better tomorrow as he will of spent all day here.

Had a nice meal though so apart from the tears it was good. Thanks Hun

Well we are all moved in too. No net until tomorrow evening though. Been here a few days and just so fucking happy, honestly I am. From a small damp one bed flat, to a three bed house ^_^ now just to get rid of the smell of cats.

Still no major signs of baby yet, some period cramps, and lost a bit of mucus plug this morning, and just restless, can never seem to sleep any more :(

Happy due date hun!

Kyle is better in the house this morning only said about going home once and we soon overcome that with a bannana and a this is our house now!

Loads Of unpacking still to do.. Internet wise I seem to have good signal on my phone so that's all good :thumbup:

lesleyann, :thumbup: Hopefully he'll be happy when faced with bed time tonight!! If in doubt, give him another banana!

Cashewnut, :happydance: Sound's like you've majourly upscaled in home! As for the cat smell, perhaps a fabreeze sesh?

babyhopes, :happydance: Happy Due Date!!

I swear, if anyone has their baby before me (and aren't as over due as I am) Im gonna be sooooo freakin pi***d off!! I've been booked in for Wednesday, on the condition that there is a spare bed in the labour/delivery ward :sulk: So I have to ring up at 8AM Wednesday, as they are completely booked up for inductions's tomorrow. If there's no room, they'll tell me to ring back at midday, and if there's still no room then I'll be put back to Thursday! I feel so bloody miserable right now! Just feel like im being pushed further and further back, and to put the icing on the cake, my bump buddy from work (who is Due this coming Friday) had her water's break yesterday!! So if she's not naturally labouring by the morn, she has to ring up at 8AM to go in and be induced!

Hope you don't have to be induced hun!! Lots of labour dust for you!!

Thanx hun, the more I think about it the more miserable I'm getting. Just want it to be over and done with so badly, and I've got this horrible feeling (with it being fully booked for induction's tomorrow) that they'll put me off till Thursday :nope:

Get eating some hot food and lots of sex!!! I've been getting some tester/teaser pains tonight

Feel a bit cheerier today, didn't roll out of bed till gone 11 this morn :haha: though it did take Auron over half an hour to put all his mega block's back into the box as he decided to tip the whole thing out whilst I was snoozing! I refused to help and made him do it all, regardless of how long it took, not like I was in a rush! Brought Kung Foo Panda 2 and watched that this afternoon though I think Nick and I enjoyed it more than Auron :dohh: No matter, it's for my collection anyway lol. Jus makin a casserole now (sausage of course!) and will be having a nice bath, packing the very last item's and early night. Trying to keep positive for the morning phone call!!

How are you feelin today? I'm not surprised your having twinges with all the activities you've been up to lady!

Well my new sofa's turned up today!! I now have running cold water in my kitchen again! Electric guy coming tomorrow as well as the handy man.. Woke up with a stinking rotten cold and head ache Turns out Oh had not set the boiler properly and we had not had heating on since saturday in this house! I sorted that this morning but now I just have to get better lol

Kyle was sick 4 times today all over the kitchen/living/new sofa/me!

The internet and tv are already on even though its not ment to be installed till thursday so im using that now lol

Poor Kyle! Is he feeling any better this evening? Hate it when there poorly sick, feel so helpless :nope:
Hope you manage to shift that cold before you go into labour! Last thing you want is having a contraction with snot running down your face :haha:

Yeah his better now being a pain in the ass lmao :haha: I'm trying with this cold I'm thinking Shea staying put till the house is sorted anyway which most of it should be done tomorrow/Thursday :happydance: Well that's one plus for a birthpool I could was away the snot :haha:

Well we are all moved in to our new place, only taken 6 days to get everything in and unpacked, and the internet back up, so not too bad. But now im exhausted, but not sleeping properly at night either. Ill sleep for a couple of hours, be up from about midnight till 4am, then sleep for another hour or two and then im up all day =[

Very true, have a flannel ready on the side to wipe and rinse :haha: Can happily say that my mingin cold is completely gone now woop woop :happydance:

Oh, and my bump buddy from work had her baby this afternoon! A little boy called Hendrix, knew she'd have a boy, though still frustrated that she's had her's first lol

Awwww hun that suck's!! I can sort of sympathise, Can't get to sleep till at least midnight, then I wake up between 3-4AM and take's a good hour or so to go back to sleep, and again about 7ish I'm bright eyed and bushy tailed, but by 8ish I'm completely exhausted and need more sleep! Hopefully your body is getting you into a good routine for LO :hugs:

I hope so, Im trying to fight it a bit and stay up so I can get some decent sleep, but without fail ill wake up during the night several times for no real reason =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->