November Babies

Not anyone I'd want to ask. Most of my family and friends are in NZ and they don't have it there either :p.

Boo to that!!! I hate it when companies dont ship world wide. There have been items I have seen and wanted, but are not available in the US and they wont ship here either. :nope: Its a major bummer

I've found that too, i'm totally in love with Carters clothing but we can't get it over here in the UK. They do ship however it costs £20 shipping fees! Not worth it in the end :( xx

OMG I wish you could make a trip to the US. Carters clothes are so cheap here and good quality. Maybe we mothers should unite, make baby things, and ship world wide without charging an arm and a leg!

I like the sound of that ha ha. It is ridiculous the amount companies charge for shipping these days!!
I'm keeping tabs on my friends that are travelling around as a few of them go to the US now and again, so i may just have to give them a list of the clothes i like for them to bring back ;) xx

Oh I so want to make a trip to the UK for baby shopping!!!

Maybe we should all swap lives for like a week or so, just so we can go shopping in the shops we don't have where we live lol. Dibbs going to the US :p Ha ha. xx

You don't have Carters in the UK? It's all over Croatia, for instance. Hm.

Nope, no Carters :( They sometimes have some stock in our TK Maxx but only on the very odd occasion and you have got to be quick else it gets snapped up. I also love Gymboree, another shop we don't have here. Sucks. xx

Hey I found this, it says international shipping. https://www.carters.com :O

Although I love how they have the same prices in euros as they do in US prices. They love to do that!! :dohh:

I had a look on there Sarah, i could easily rack up a small fortune, its just the shipping to the UK costs so damn much. I literally put 2 outfits in the basket and i'm already looking at £55!!

I've had a look on Ebay and there seems to be a fair few carters outfits on there, so i think i know what i'll be doing when i have some money to spare :) xx

Wow this thread has gone quite. I think that's a first :haha:. Lots of conversation going on in third tri if you all want to come over and chat away. Im posting a link to the thread below

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-november-due-dates-cont-39.html#post20284929

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->