November Babies

It will def fly by! i'm moving over tomorrow. Where the heck did the time go! x

I can't believe I'm nearly there! 26 weeks on Saturday, so I've got just over a week to go!

Scary much!!!

Exciting stuff 25weeks today and due on 15th November! :) waiting for our name to be put on the list still :D x x x

Yay! its nearly our time. Finally! I hate to wish a year away but it has to be done for this year and this year only.

I think I'm going to need a good month to really get ready, but after that I think it's going to slow right down! Especially once I'm too big!

I know what you mean. For some reason my mind is really active and I want to go cycling etc but with this body it ain't happening!

So this will make time go slowly for me to not being able to be as active.

2 and a bit weeks till V day for me.. think I am one of the last 2 go over with being 24th November.. 2nd trimester has flown by for me.. but we only had first scan at 13+4

Not long till bumps will be here for us all xx

I know what you mean. For some reason my mind is really active and I want to go cycling etc but with this body it ain't happening!

So this will make time go slowly for me to not being able to be as active.

Yep! went for a walk yesterday felt full of energy and it was great until about half way through, then I wanted to curl up on the grass and go to sleep :/.

Hi ladies, had my GD test yesterday, 2-hour fasting. I will confirm that it's just awful. The first third of the orange glucola is gross but drinkable, the second third goes down slower as the body protests, the last bit made me gag a couple times. After the first hour I got dizzy and flush and the offered to lie me back in the blood draw chair because we were worried I might get sick. After 40 more mins I felt a bit better so went back and waited in thelobby. I finally got the last draw and immediately ate a boiled egg and had a bit of water. I left looking like a true hospital patient, they stuck me 4 times as one of the girls failed to get blood from a vein she chose. Awful experience. Don't have the result yet, guess I'll call the office tomorrow and see if they get it.

On an up note I'm visiting family for a few days in a beach town, and yesterday I had the best ever Syrian food in Albany ny en route. :)

Hope you ladies are having a good week:) one more week in 2nd tri:-D

Hiya!

Does every one have this GD test? nobody has mentioned it to me. I have a midwife appointment next week maybe its then. Sounds awful lol

whatwillbex, in the US we have a GD test between 26 and 28 weeks. But it cold be different in your neck of the woods. I would ask your midwife about it next time you see her, especially if your family has a history of diabetes.

BeckaBoo I got you added, sorry for the slip up. Wasnt sure if you were going to go over with us to third tri or not so I added you to both lists.

My family don't have a history of diabetes so I'm not sure? see what they say next Tuesday.:flower:

Hiya!

Does every one have this GD test? nobody has mentioned it to me. I have a midwife appointment next week maybe its then. Sounds awful lol

Are you in the UK? My midwife told me that they only do the GD test to certain people, like if youve got a family history of it or something so im not having one either!

No one has mentioned the GD test to me either. I don't have a family history of diabetes either but I am overweight so wasn't sure if I'd have to. I'll try & remember to ask at my next appt.

Hi ladies, had my GD test yesterday, 2-hour fasting. I will confirm that it's just awful. The first third of the orange glucola is gross but drinkable, the second third goes down slower as the body protests, the last bit made me gag a couple times. After the first hour I got dizzy and flush and the offered to lie me back in the blood draw chair because we were worried I might get sick. After 40 more mins I felt a bit better so went back and waited in thelobby. I finally got the last draw and immediately ate a boiled egg and had a bit of water. I left looking like a true hospital patient, they stuck me 4 times as one of the girls failed to get blood from a vein she chose. Awful experience. Don't have the result yet, guess I'll call the office tomorrow and see if they get it.

On an up note I'm visiting family for a few days in a beach town, and yesterday I had the best ever Syrian food in Albany ny en route. :)

Hope you ladies are having a good week:) one more week in 2nd tri:-D

I'm scared now :( I have mine on the 17th. Already bricking it as i HATE having bloods taken. I don't think i will fail it, just not looking forward to 12 hours of no eating, i reckon i will be a flake and end up passing out or being sick :/ xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->