November babiessss!

hannaah7

Reaction score
Who'd due in November? I'm due on the 8th :) would love someone to talk to about our pregnancy journey :)

I'm due the 7th, how is your journey so far? Are you feeling well? Gotta bump yet? Scan yet?

I'm already looking quite pregnant, been gaining pretty steadily the whole time and am way over the line for weight gain at this point. The other day I was feeling my belly around where my CVS was done and I noticed asymmetry- my right side had a bulbous thing, the left none. I had the OH confirm. Wow, uterus! This of course does not really excuse the rest of the stomach weight! ;)

Hope things are well on your end. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

I'm due the 7th, how is your journey so far? Are you feeling well? Gotta bump yet? Scan yet?

I'm already looking quite pregnant, been gaining pretty steadily the whole time and am way over the line for weight gain at this point. The other day I was feeling my belly around where my CVS was done and I noticed asymmetry- my right side had a bulbous thing, the left none. I had the OH confirm. Wow, uterus! This of course does not really excuse the rest of the stomach weight! ;)

Hope things are well on your end. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Yeah feeling fine :) Haven't been sick once throughout the pregnancy! I have a little bump but only i can notice it :( I had a scan to see how far along i was and figure out the due date and had one last week for the down syndrome test, bub has grown so much since my first scan it's crazy! My baby was kicking around and throwing its head around haha! How about you? How have you been feeling? Have you had any scans yet? Are you going to find out the sex?

Yeah feeling fine :) Haven't been sick once throughout the pregnancy! I have a little bump but only i can notice it :( I had a scan to see how far along i was and figure out the due date and had one last week for the down syndrome test, bub has grown so much since my first scan it's crazy! My baby was kicking around and throwing its head around haha! How about you? How have you been feeling? Have you had any scans yet? Are you going to find out the sex?

That's great, I wasn't sick, either. I'm so glad. At first I was worried for lack of symptoms. If I wasn't gaining weight and having heartburn I wouldn't know I was pregnant! Did your dating scan confirm your due date on the 8th? I had an ultrasound last week along with a CVS that I had to have done and the baby was a little mover. One minute he was lying down like he was in a hammock, the next sitting up on the opposite side. I can't wait to feel him/her! I think I will find out the sex. I keep calling the baby "he" so I ought to change that if it's a girl. lol! I just went today for a check-up. No ultrasound, but the heartbeat on the doppler was 160bpm, they said that was good. Baby was moving a lot she said. So good to hear it, wish I had a doppler at home! Next appt is 4 more weeks. Maybe I'll be really showing by then. :) I should be getting a call in the next week with part of the CVS results, they will have the sex then, too. So exciting! I tried to think I could do team yellow, but OH is on his own with that I think. ;)

One of my babies was born in November. It's a long pregnancy - but it's such a gift to have your new bundle of joy before the holidays.

One of my babies was born in November. It's a long pregnancy - but it's such a gift to have your new bundle of joy before the holidays.

I can't wait to have my new little baby for christmas, everyone gets together and can meet the new member of the family :) A little bit worried about flying with a 4 week old baby though, but it should be fine :)

That's great, I wasn't sick, either. I'm so glad. At first I was worried for lack of symptoms. If I wasn't gaining weight and having heartburn I wouldn't know I was pregnant! Did your dating scan confirm your due date on the 8th? I had an ultrasound last week along with a CVS that I had to have done and the baby was a little mover. One minute he was lying down like he was in a hammock, the next sitting up on the opposite side. I can't wait to feel him/her! I think I will find out the sex. I keep calling the baby "he" so I ought to change that if it's a girl. lol! I just went today for a check-up. No ultrasound, but the heartbeat on the doppler was 160bpm, they said that was good. Baby was moving a lot she said. So good to hear it, wish I had a doppler at home! Next appt is 4 more weeks. Maybe I'll be really showing by then. :) I should be getting a call in the next week with part of the CVS results, they will have the sex then, too. So exciting! I tried to think I could do team yellow, but OH is on his own with that I think. ;)

I haven't had heart burn or anything, no symptoms what so ever, except i've put on 4kg, i don't look bigger now but i am now 58kg, i hope i don't get huggeeee and have to work out for years to lose the weight haha! Yeah the due date was the 8th from my scan and when i went back for my 12 week scan it measured exactly 12 weeks, so i dont think my due date will be changing :) aww i haven't heard the heartbeat yet, i cant wait for that! My baby was also crazy, throwing it's head around and kicking its legs, did a few little summersaults too haha! Im so excited to feel it move! Hahaha i call my bub a 'he' too, i have a feeling it's a boy but im going with what my partner wants and he doesnt want to find out the sex so ill have to wait and see if i have a blue or pink bundle of joy :) Not excited to have a baby in summer, especially in alice springs!!!

im due nov 4th really excited, we have had some sad losses but all before 7 weeks and now were at 14 weeks ! ive had 3 scans already and everythings fine and healthy so were very positive and ready to be parents x

congrats to all xxx

p.s how do you get your little footnotes baby growth thinggys from the bump
??? xxx

I can't wait to have my new little baby for christmas, everyone gets together and can meet the new member of the family :) A little bit worried about flying with a 4 week old baby though, but it should be fine :)

I agree, a little nervous about the flight. Hoping baby is cooperative and doesn't have any ear problem or anything. I don't have direct flights so I'll have a change-over, too. But, it will all be worth it for the family to see the baby for the holiday. :)

I haven't had heart burn or anything, no symptoms what so ever, except i've put on 4kg, i don't look bigger now but i am now 58kg, i hope i don't get huggeeee and have to work out for years to lose the weight haha! Yeah the due date was the 8th from my scan and when i went back for my 12 week scan it measured exactly 12 weeks, so i dont think my due date will be changing :) aww i haven't heard the heartbeat yet, i cant wait for that! My baby was also crazy, throwing it's head around and kicking its legs, did a few little summersaults too haha! Im so excited to feel it move! Hahaha i call my bub a 'he' too, i have a feeling it's a boy but im going with what my partner wants and he doesnt want to find out the sex so ill have to wait and see if i have a blue or pink bundle of joy :) Not excited to have a baby in summer, especially in alice springs!!!

Oh, yes, summer pregnancy won't be too awesome I'm betting. It gets pretty hot here in upstate/central NY, too. And very humid.

I'm still waiting to feel the baby. Last night I felt something kinda tickle-like in my uterus, but it didn't happen again so guessing that wasn't it, either. Very anxious for those first unmistakable movements! I bet finding out the sex in the delivery room will be fun. I just really want to know and my mom keeps asking if I know yet, too. She's the worst! :p

im due nov 4th really excited, we have had some sad losses but all before 7 weeks and now were at 14 weeks ! ive had 3 scans already and everythings fine and healthy so were very positive and ready to be parents x

congrats to all xxx

p.s how do you get your little footnotes baby growth thinggys from the bump
??? xxx

Excited for you! It sounds like this one is a keeper, yay:D

The "tickers" are pretty simple. You have to go to your user CP and edit your signature. If you look up baby ticker in google, whichever site you like, you can put in your due date on their page and it makes you a ticker. You then copy and paste the URL into your signature line. Not sure which URL, I forget, probably whichever says it's for "message boards".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->