November BFPs Success Stories

congrats ladies!!

Congrats all!!! :happydance: Surley we should be saying go guys and girls?? You certainly need us to give you a helping hand lol!!

But seriously, can I be added to the list (as my mrs is too scared to join)! :dohh:

...WOW! Another one!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Lynz got her BFP today!:crib:

thanks poppy hun still in shock tho

CONGRATULATIONS also to Honeybunch who has just posted with her BFP this evening as well.

There is definately something in the water this month - hope it rubs off on others.:crib::crib::crib:

....another one.....!!!! CONGRATULATIONS Scotchbonnet!!! Have a happy and healthy nine months SB!

I have to say, I'm having trouble catching up with adding all these new entries:crib:!!

Thanks Poppy!!! I so hope you get your BFP this month - so you can add yourself tooooo!!!!! :)

Fingers, toes and all the hairs on my head crossed for you!!

I would like to add Poppy to the ever growing list of November success stories!! She got her BFP this morning!! Congratulations Poppy we are all very very happy for you :hugs:

:crib: :crib: :crib:

Thankyou - I'm so excited, my feet haven't touched the ground today! :headspin:

Hopefully I will join this list this cycle!!!!!! Jennyrenny said I will this cycle!!!! We'll see in about 12-13 more days :)

~April~

Wow...so is the count up to about 10 now? Something must be in the air! Well goodluck to everyone else still in the TWW!

Congrats everyone!!!!!!!

COME ON NOVEMBER!! BRING US MORE BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ChefSara on your BFP!:crib:

There is still over a week left of November - time for more BFPs!:crib:

A big congrats to you all!

Poppy, i'm so happy you got your BFP after being so kind to add everyone else :hugs:

And an extra big :hugs: for Cheryl :hugs:

I just got my BFP tonight. Im so excited:dust: to the rest of you. There are still a few days left in November.

Congratulations to everyone that got their BFP!!!! How exciting!!! :happydance:

Congrats all, so happy for you all :D!

You're all so lucky , look after yourselves and your lil addition and pray for all the rest of us still awaiting our BFPs that we get it soon and hopefully will be on december cycle !

Congratulations Browngirl and Mrs Newbury on their BFPs!:crib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->