NOVEMBER Due Date? Am I the only November Due?

nevergivingup

Mommy To a Miracle Baby
Reaction score
Hey Ladies; just wanted to see who's all in November Due date with me!! And who's having the Thanksgiving Baby!!!?

I'll go first: My Due Date is:

November 21, 2016...not Turkey day but close enough!

I am due mid nov! But I am a longer baker type! So I am easily expecting end of nov or beginning of dec- and probably an induction too!

November here too. 16th although will be induced early if OC shows its face again. My sons birthday is 10th so hoping I can make it past then! I Think a lot of the November ladies are in the November due date threads in the group section. We have a November rainbows group in the after a loss section :) feel free to pop in for a chat.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a-277.html
We have a lovely november group. Am due 6th November.

November here too. 16th although will be induced early if OC shows its face again. My sons birthday is 10th so hoping I can make it past then! I Think a lot of the November ladies are in the November due date threads in the group section. We have a November rainbows group in the after a loss section :) feel free to pop in for a chat.

Maryanne I didnt reealise you were due only 6 days after your son mine is due 10 days after my son :flower:

Due date is 28th but I will be induced anywhere between 36-38 weeks

We didn't plan that out very well did we lucusmum! Haha. It's gonna be such an expensive time of year. I really am hoping to make it past his birthday! Knowing my luck though baby will come on his birthday!

Not at all, my son was conceived on my 30th this one was slightly after my 40th only due to an untimely visit from AF :blush:

Not at all, my son was conceived on my 30th this one was slightly after my 40th only due to an untimely visit from AF :blush:

I just didn't think of dates when we were ttc. I don't mind though. And zack really really wants the baby to come on his birthday.

November 20th!

Planned c section though so expecting it to be booked a few days before. :thumbup:

*lol* Mine was unclear! My app said Nov 22, the u/s tech said the 24th and the NP went by my LMP and said the 20th! So sometime around Thanksgiving ^_^ I like to think I have a due week haha

My EDD is 11/5

YAYY!!! Hi Christina!!! I knew it had to be more November due dates in here!!!

Since you're 12 weeks can I ask if your m/s subsided or if you had any?

My m/s actually just started about a week ago. Well. I from about 6-11wks I has constant nausea. About 11 wks I started actually throwing up as well. I got put on reglan.

There's a lot of us! Come join the November group! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2376700-november-nuggets-2016-a.html

I'm due 11/3 :happydance:

I'm due the 29th of November if all goes well. Unfortunately, my babies like to enjoy womb services little longer than I'd prefer, so I may end up pushing into December. There are due date threads by month in another forum (can't remember which one), but I haven't joined any yet because I don't feel like I belong in either one with the way my due date falls. :p

YAYYYYYY!!!! So excited!!! THANKS LADIES!!!!! Didn't know where all the November due dates were, just kept reading about Dec. BFP.

Thanks for checking in ladies, now I know where I can go to be with my November Ladies :hugs: :hugs:

I'm due the 29th of November if all goes well. Unfortunately, my babies like to enjoy womb services little longer than I'd prefer, so I may end up pushing into December. There are due date threads by month in another forum (can't remember which one), but I haven't joined any yet because I don't feel like I belong in either one with the way my due date falls. :p
m

Lol, that's totally understandable, Bc I'm usually all over these forums waiting and trying to make time go faster!!

I'm due november 7th (could change by day or 2) ds1 was 10 days over & ds2 was induced 11 days before due date because of IUGR. I am hoping this baby is a nice healthy november baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->