November Due Dates (cont)

UK ladies - new one born every minute on tonight. It's a twins and triplets special :) Channel 4 at 9pm :)

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited didnt think it was on till next year. Few I was sad the midwives had finished. Thanks Charlie!:thumbup:

Sending positive thoughts momma!

I've only just woke up as had the worst night sleep. Couldn't drift off till 4 then couldn't get comfy as baby was laying awkwardly!! It seems that the uncomfortable nights have just sprung on me.

Cheers for letting us know charlie, i love OBEM. It's scary to think though this is the last series we watch before our babies are here!!

Xx

I'm not sure if it's a one off special or not? But when I pressed record it came up with 'record series' ... so maybe there is a few? I love it! :)

:hugs:Momma

Thats funny, I started to get uncomfy too especially last night.
I felt bigger than I have felt and struggled getting in and out of bed due to SPD and turning over. At one point my partner had to physically roll me over? umpa lumpa! Just a lot of broken sleep and I felt like she was doing gymnastics all night. My partner could even feel her through the quilt. Bizarre!

Now I feel like I need a :sleep: so glad not long to go. x

I'm the same Whatwill. The last week has been killer. Every time I lay down on the bed I just lie there, until I can get the energy to actually put the blanket on me...

I know im like that, its painful viewing. lol Feels like I have aged to an 80 year old. I am so going to appreciate my body when/if it returns. I'm going to run, skip and jump and do a cart wheel!!! :D

Sorry Whatwillbe I giggled at the thought of ur oh rolling u over lol
I'm not to bad this week sleep wise, as long as I fall sleep I can stay sleep!

Ive been up cleaning the spare room all day. Got so much done, although I do now have a lotta rubbish but it's nice getting de cluttered!

Is it bad to say the one thing im looking forward to is feeling the cold! I've walked into the room today and I can feel the air around me is cold, but I can't feel it! It's so weird!

I agree Phin, so nice not to be hot. Feels so fresh here in the uk at the minute.

Love having a sort out too makes you feel all de cluttered but then I find I go on a crazy mission and nothing is safe from the dustbin, the OH and cat run for cover. I try to be a minimalist but not sure how that's going to work with a baby. Only last night one of our friends popped around with 3 bags of girls clothes up to 1 year, yikes!
Have you much more to do?

I think I must have been half led on the OH as a dead weight lol

That sounds really weird phineas!
I do hope it is a long cool autumn, I don't want winter but I definitely like the cooler non summer days while pregnant!!

I've this one last room to finish, them just get more storage stuff for the babies room! I have a big wardrobe in there but all my clothes r in it, so instead of chucking them outta there I'm gonna just get a few bits for the babies stuff to make it pretty! Ha have my monitors and a mattress left to get then babies sorted!
Love how this is the room that got all the old stuff from our last house chucked into it tho so it's nice to finally be finishing it!

Sarah I'm the opposite I live winter! I prefer the rain to the snow tho we hit for the last 2 years but I'm looking forward to the colder days! I always feel bad saying that as oh works outside, so means he's freezing, but love listening to the rain pound down and the dark evenings!

I like both summer and winter .. but I do love (not when it's freezing cold and ice everywhere!) .. the dark afternoons so we can all snuggle under a blanket and watch films, hot drinks, warm winter clothes, Christmas etc etc :) Am sooooo excited :haha:

I find I enjoy the winter the older I get, love the thought of being cozy and snuggling. In the summer its like get away from me we are sticking together lol

I'm the same :)
I just love the winter, especially when its coming up to Christmas time and you can snuggle up on a dark, cold afternoon watching Christmas films (preferably Elf) whilst munching on mince pies!!
Oooh i want it to be Christmas now lol

xx

It's one of my favorites, along with Santa Claus :)

I really cannot wait for Christmas this year, i feel like a massive kid ha ha. I'm just looking forward to spending time with all my family and having my daughter with me :D xx

I like normal weather, which I've not experiences pretty much since I moved to the States. It's either too hot, or too cold.

What I don't like is rain. A thunderstorm or a shower, yup, those are cool and usually pretty. But pouring rain makes everything look miserable.

Just got word from my mom and the blockage in his heart was less than they thought. After he spends some time in recovery he gets to come home today!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thank you ladies so much for all the thoughts, kind words, and prayers!!

:hugs: You ladies are really the best!!

Good news!

I prefer fall the most. Hate winter. I'm definitely staying inside this winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->