November Due Dates (cont)

Oh god this is the first chance ive had to sit down all day!!!!!

Ive been moving into my flat since 9am this morning and im absolutely exhausted! Theres still so much to do but everything is officially moved in now yay! My feet are aching so badly from walking around all day, I just checked them convinced that they would have swollen but they dont seem to have.. just ache!

I felt baby girl move down last night..she's been quite high up in my stomach the last week or two but now suddenly she's so low that i feel like every kick she gives me im either going to wee myself or give birth to her. Definately prefered it when she was higher up!

My last thought for the night before I go for a well deserved sleep is that its exactly 2 months today till my due date! :dance::dance::dance: :wohoo::wohoo:

Hope everyones had a good day xx night ladies :hi:

Totally OT here, but just wanted to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZffdCbadS1A&feature=youtube_gdata

Persuaded DH to upload some of the music he did with the band when he was younger... he's the bass guitarist (with the accidental mullet), on the right ;) Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I really like it :D

Yay we got our Fisher Price Rock n Play sleeper yesterday. It sells for $130 in Australia but we got it off Amazon for $50 new and $30 delivery from America. Hubby set it up and sent me a pic, so cute!

https://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae352/Cerise1985/C39B7CA1-E06B-430C-89E5-AD8070FDE485-13452-000014A482C236C6.jpg

Wandering well done on getting moved! I moved my whole house in 1 day alone before I got preg and I don't envy anyone doing it! Enjoy ur sleep but be prepared to be sore tomorro! Yay for 2 months :)

Bugaboo is that the same as a bouncer? It's really pretty!

Bump musta turned his kicks are very muffled and scarce. Although he's had 2 very active nights so thinking he could just be tired! I miss his thumps tho! If I push or move him I get a lazy ass swish of a hand as if to say bugger off im busy here ha!

Phineus it's a swinging hammock/bed - doesnt vibrate or play music but it got rave reviews when I was researching rockers so decided to try it out. Out of 950 reviews it got a 4.9/5 rating! Plus it's lightweight and portable.

I feel baby's kicks are muffled when she is facing inwards? It's like she's kicking your insides (well, guess that's what's happening really...)
Do you have an anterior placenta? I do. Am interested to know what posterior placenta kicks feel like.....

A none baby request.

My father just got back from the doctor and it looks as though he is going in for a cath on his heart tomorrow.

A little history: He is 50, diabetic, and has had 3 heart attacks (first one when he turned 40) And several stints put into almost every artery there is in his heart. Today he went to the docs and his BP was 190/80. They wanted him to go immediatly for surgery but he said he would wait until the morning as he had things to do today (my dad is also stubborn) They are pretty sure its the arterial artery (the one that goes from the front to the back) and it already has 4 stints in it. The most the can do is ballon the artery to buy him more time while they make a game plan. It is not an artery that is repairable with open heart (last resort)

So any good vibes, postive thoughts, and prayers are much appreciated.

Thinking of you all Mommab!

WTB - just noticed you've made it to 29 weeks!! :)

Oh MommaB - thinking of and praying that your dad's procedure goes well today and that is all that needs doing! FXed!!

UK ladies - new one born every minute on tonight. It's a twins and triplets special :) Channel 4 at 9pm :)

Yes!! got that set for reminder already - no ways I'm missing that one!!

Best wishes for your dad mommab xx :hugs:
Phin - You're right, Im so sore today! Going to spend all today sitting on my ass and sorting out all babies clothes for the new nursery :D No moving about for me today!

Ooh thankyou Charlie I didn't know that! Exciting! I have family round tonight grr. Hopefully they'll have gone by 10 and I can watch it on chan4+1 :haha:

Hugs momma hope it goes as well as can be x

Bugaboo that's quarr good ratings and it looks super comfy ha I dunno if we have them here tbh I haven't ever seen them anyways!

WTB congrats on 29 weeks, u must be super proud of babies to be holding on in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->