November Due Dates (cont)

Awh momma im so relieved for u. My daddy's my hero so I know how upset I'd be if summat happened. Glad he's doing better and can get home ASAP!

Well that's it, my house is officially clean! Whoop! Only thing left to do on my list is clean the windows and the garden! The windows will get done at some stage but def not today and the garden, well the lambs still tryin to mow my grass for me so I'll give her another week ha!

Also I love rain! Love just watching it pour, spec when it turns the place all dark! I hope tbh we just get the rain no snow/ice this year. It really would be lovely ha!

I love the Santa Claus films, miracle on 34th street, and the home alone films! We watched the Santa Claus the other night DS and I... Oh thought we were crazy lol

That's great news Momma!! :hug:

Aww... Santa Claus the movie? the old school one I grew up watching and the Muppet Christmas carol. Burn the lamp, not the rat! ha ha x

Oh i forgot about the muppets christmas carol! The last ghost, the thing with a black hood used to scare me though lol. Xx

I am REALLY craving an egg salad sandwich for lunch, but the last 2 times I tried, the eggs came out with darker yellow yolks instead of pale yellow yolks. Were those eggs just old or was I not cooking them long enough or something?!

It just means that those eggs were from different chickens, likely fed more natural diet. Eggs back home (Croatia) are nothing nearly as pale as they are here, to the point where I thought for a while that soemthing was wrong with the ones here in the States, when I first saw them.

MommaB, great news!

I'm angry today. My doula #2 is booked in November, so she's a no, as well. First one I asked couldn't do it because she's on maternity leave. This one is booked. Now what? :( She's suggested a third one, so I'll give it a shot, but but but but but. Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

I'm a big fan of Christmas! I really love Polar Express, and all the other Christmas movies too. This is gonna be the best Christmas though, full of baby cuddles! :happydance:

:( sorry you're not having much luck with the doula Jaz, fingers crossed for #3!

Oh boo Jaz!!! What about that other one at the clinic?
Great news Momma!!!

Baby is sitting up under my ribs, its making my organs hurttt :(
I love summer, but not when it doesnt get cool at night. But I hated it while pregnant, far to much... body... and sweaty bits... eww...:(
Also, I like autumn because I like to wear jeans and cardies and things, but not full jackets...

I'll be emailing the third one today, then we'll see. I'll hire the raccoons from my back yard, I suppose. Arrrrrgh.

I think I'm carrying so low that the little guy can't even reach my ribs. So far he's hit me somewhere there only once, but at that poing, I was sitting and kind of bending forward, so I assume I actually made him do it.

She's not normally there, she was probably just exploring :)

Badgers seem pretty good at having babies!

MommaB - that is fab news!!! :wohoo:

Jaz - sorry to hear you having doula issues. Hope its all sorted soon!

I just love summer! being from SA - I am used to having about at least 6 months of really warm weather, about 3 months of 'cold' weather - nothing like cold here in UK though and a 3 months coolish weather. SO having only about 2 months of warm weather is not enough for me.

Seems like our nursery is coming together. Furniture arriving on Saturday, which means I need to clear most things out before then.
We are also starting our NCT classes tomorrow night! Not sure what to expect but will go with an open mind. We have been asked to bring an exercise mat and pillow with us. Anyone know why?

The mat and pillow are for your comfort. Chances are you will be sitting on the floor doing breathing and relaxation exercises

can't I take my exercise ball then? Love it soooo much! Sitting on it at the mo!

You'll probably be doing breathing/relaxation exercises on the floor with your partner, like we did. That's what the mat/pillow are for.

Wow, I have no clue what this kid is doing right now. :shock:

I actually had to get up and walk a little bit (I'm at work), hoping I'd give him more room to... uhm, rearrange the furniture in there. He's punching my bladder, stomach and who knows what else and my entire midsection is obviously vibrating and jumping. It feels like I have a boxing match going on, with a very, very frustrated boxer.

I seriosuly hope he's trying to turn head-down, or something.

And oof, now he's pinching something in my left side. Aaaaa.

finally my LO is catching up! Not really a big risk for having IUGR anymore, but nowww my blood pressure is high. im borderline anemic and they are talking about pregnancy induced hypertension. blah blah. This little guy is just impatient and doesnt want me to be a november momma! lol

I'm feeling pain really low in my pelvis, especially when walking. My guess is little one has moved down a bit and that area is stretching out? Whatever's going on, it's not comfortable!

Skweek - take your exercise ball! There will be a lot of sitting and you need to be comfortable. You probably won't be the only one to take it xxx

finally my LO is catching up! Not really a big risk for having IUGR anymore, but nowww my blood pressure is high. im borderline anemic and they are talking about pregnancy induced hypertension. blah blah. This little guy is just impatient and doesnt want me to be a november momma! lol

Aw no! Glad your not a big risk for IUGR anymore tho xx

Did anyone watch the multiples special on one born just now? How amazing! Carrying multiples would be such a blessing!

That's Great news mommab :)

and great news for you too destyni :)

Wandering - OH won't watch it, so have to wait until he's out tomorrow - boooooo. I've heard it's sad though?

I watched it, i couldn't imagine have twins or triplets, im happy with just the one lol.
All the babies were gorgeous though, i now want November to hurry up lol.
Charlie, it is a little sad, i shed a little tear.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->