November Due Dates (cont)

phineas I got you added. I noticed in your signature your not finding out right? I put you as team yellow, is that ok?

Welcome minties would you like me to add you as well? If so what is your due date and gender if you know?

Jazavac that is intersesting :-k.(Being a student in the medical field) I would definetly be wondering myself what that is. Did they ever look into more or just assume it was nothing? Did you have any bleeding before that scan? You have me wondering now....

Jazavac that is intersesting :-k.(Being a student in the medical field) I would definetly be wondering myself what that is. Did they ever look into more or just assume it was nothing? Did you have any bleeding before that scan? You have me wondering now....

What are you studying MommaBarry?

I was working on my associates in physical science and was on my way to become an RN. I had just finished all my core classes, had passed the TEAS exam, applied for the program and was accepted. But then what do you know?? Here comes baby :haha: They only accept the top 25 students (out of 75 applicants) twice a year. There is no way to take anytime off or you will be replaced by an alternate on the waiting list :cry: and your only allowed to apply twice. So before the term started I had to withdrawl my name from the program so it wouldnt count against me. In order to keep my loans from going into repayment I had to pick another degree to occupy my time. Now I am working on my associates in applied science and will be able to take the medical assisting exam in about 6 months.

I waited 8 years to go back to school to raise my son whats another year right? I will still get to work in the medical field, and will still be able to apply again for the RN clinicals when im ready. Only I will be able to go for my bachelors.

My focus is Labor and Delivery go figure. Guess I learned so much in class I felt the need to get a first hand experience with the knowledge I gained.

Thanks Hun and yup team yellow for us (sorry thought I said that ha)! Today I'm convinced baby's a boy... But I'll have changed my mind by tonight lol good job I've only 2 choices ta choose from or I really would be boggled ha

I'm going on a baby shopping spree this weekend :) I'm excited! both sets of parents will be coming along ;).

I've always wanted to work in the medical field :/ it just never worked out like that!

Im jealouse Sarah! I want to go shop soo bad but have to get my son school clothes first. I was online and saw that Old navy just came out with there fall line and Im dying to buy some baby stuff. I was telling OH about it last night and he said when he gets home this weekend we can go window shop :sulk: yea, cuz thats what I want to do. Look at more baby stuff only in person and still not be able to buy it. Men :haha:

And you can still work in the medical field when the time is right in life for you. There are soo many options in what you can do and how long it will take. Not to mention they are always in demand. No problem finding a job for sure.

I wish we had old navy! I'd imagine they'd be really really good for baby clothes!

Hallo! Not yet in 3rd tri but posting so that this thread is saved in my subscriptions for when I am :D

phineas I got you added. I noticed in your signature your not finding out right? I put you as team yellow, is that ok?

Welcome minties would you like me to add you as well? If so what is your due date and gender if you know?

Nope, there was no bleeding at all, this is a completely spotting/bleeding free pregnancy.

The deal is, why it probably didn't really surprise anyone that much, that it's been known that I sometimes ovulate from both ovaries in a cycle, within a 24-hour period. I'm 34, but my AMH (ovarian reserve related hormone) is insanely low, as if it belonged to a premenopausal woman. This may, or may not be because of the double ovulations I've had over the course of my fertile years. Etc.

Our pregancy is, basically, something between a more or less random surprise, as well as a miracle. With my one bad hormone and my husbands messed up SA, it wasn't really supposed to happen on its own. The month I got pregnant, or actually the day I found out I was pregnant, I was supposed to call our fertility clinic and schedule my HSG (we had a fully medicated IUI lined up for this last May). Well, I had some other news for them instead. :)

Nope, there was no bleeding at all, this is a completely spotting/bleeding free pregnancy.

The deal is, why it probably didn't really surprise anyone that much, that it's been known that I sometimes ovulate from both ovaries in a cycle, within a 24-hour period. I'm 34, but my AMH (ovarian reserve related hormone) is insanely low, as if it belonged to a premenopausal woman. This may, or may not be because of the double ovulations I've had over the course of my fertile years. Etc.

Our pregancy is, basically, something between a more or less random surprise, as well as a miracle. With my one bad hormone and my husbands messed up SA, it wasn't really supposed to happen on its own. The month I got pregnant, or actually the day I found out I was pregnant, I was supposed to call our fertility clinic and schedule my HSG (we had a fully medicated IUI lined up for this last May). Well, I had some other news for them instead. :)

Aw wow, miracle baby! :happydance:

Yay November! I was a November baby, my son was due November and same with this one. It's the best month ever.

Hoorays! We are in the same situation baby and I are both novembers too. Provided he shows up in a timely fashion!

i cant wait to post here officially. Less than two weeks!!! Thank you LORD!!!!

Hi there! :flower:. Im due on 26th Novemeber with a little girl ~ would love to be added :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->