November Due Dates (cont)

I can't believe I have another OB appointment this week, seems just like yesterday I had the other one! And yeah, once it's down to two weeks, it's going to go so fast :)
We might have finally decided on a cot :dohh: taken us so long, I'm still not sure what is best, but this one is reasonable... (it's basically just a cot, so I wont post it!).

My dad bought me a really nice bath for the baby, and then my FIL decided to get my a stand for it... unfortunately he didnt get me the stand that fits with it :(. We could return it, but I think it'll work if we just stick a towel on the sides to make it properly stable. Ah well!!

Now I have to post to see when my double digits kick in! Haha, sorry for he pointless post!

I'm due November 8th for team yellow- can I be added?

I have a bit over two weeks left until my glucose ickiness. Gaaaaaaaah.

Wow this is crazy! Can't believe some of you ladies are in 3rd tri already, I still have 4 weeks in 2nd tri. Hope everyone is well

Xx

Eek Sarah only 2 more days and ur officially in 3rd tri! Exciting!

Kinda cool to there's only 3 days in nov that some ones not due on so far!
These last few weeks have started to speed up, crazy how quick it's going! OH finally felt baby kicking up a storm last night! He has felt baby on the odd occasion but last night it was pushing against me so he could feel it! Was seriously cool!

Baby's still lying cross ways tho seems to prefer that way than up or down!

Eek Sarah only 2 more days and ur officially in 3rd tri! Exciting!

Kinda cool to there's only 3 days in nov that some ones not due on so far!
These last few weeks have started to speed up, crazy how quick it's going! OH finally felt baby kicking up a storm last night! He has felt baby on the odd occasion but last night it was pushing against me so he could feel it! Was seriously cool!

Baby's still lying cross ways tho seems to prefer that way than up or down!

I know! I does seem to be going faster and faster! but I heard 3rd starts to drag so :shrug:.

That's awesome with your OH! I don't think my DH really believed how hard she could kick before he finally felt some good ones :).

You probably did tell me. My pregnancy brain gets the best of me at times :dohh: I got it added to the front page

I think I can cope with 3rd tri slowing cause once sept hits, DS is back on school, I've a wedding and my loan is officially finished after 5.5 years do that's an extra 200 in every month so gonna sort baby things and some xmass stuff for DS!

Sarah ur def right I do get walloped and he only feels my belly jiggle so keeps going thats nothing... He finally realised last night lol

Girls Ive a question, I was convinced baby's lying side ways, but just went for a walk with DS (only bout 1.5 miles) and half way I got like a sudden pressure like the pressure u feel when baby goes head down at the end of preg! Granted I know I don't do official exercise enough, since my bleed at 20 weeks I've made myself take it easy. So I usually just go on the odd walk.

Now surely it's too early for bab to have moved down? Any one else have lotsa pressure while walking? Def not rlp or the stitch type pains, and now I'm home no pressure was weird!

Not worried just wondering!

Is it pressure on your cervix or is it BH? I get insane pressure and a intense stitch like pain when I walk. If It has subsided after stopping though, I probably wouldnt worry.

I get that same pressure. Feels like baby is in position ready to go. Then minutes later she moves and is sidways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->