November Due Dates (cont)

Is third tri really this close - oh my goodness, been so busy with work I haven't really had time to realise. suppose I'll have to start buying things and getting the place sorted for baby once I'm into 3rd tri EEK!! (Also yeah exciting :) )

Hey MommaBarry, mind if I join? Due Nov.21st

hey, can i join please? im due 4th nov, and i am team yellow, but hubby knows the gender =)

:hi: Bookity!!!! So happy to see you over here. I got you added

Kitty I got you added as well :thumbup: welcome!

Minties, yep I got you on there!

It wont be long until we are all officially over here! eek I cant wait!

My book says it starts when you turn 28 weeks, hm. Oh well. I guess I'm already here anyway. :lol:

Yeah, I just got bored in 2nd tri :*) So I wanted to move!

HI girls!
OMG, the third trimester :happydance: 2.5 weeks to go!!

I am due the 15th, team :pink:
Would you please add me?

Thank you :)

2 weeeeeeks til 3rd tri! I'm so excited! Lots of milestones going on which is helping things speed up - had v-day, midwife next week, 3rd tri the week after, big antenatal appointment 2 weeks after that, 30 weeks the week after that! eeek! This pregnancy has felt so long, I spent until 20 weeks vomiting all day everyday (I wouldn't wish hyperemesis on ANYONE) had crappy low blood pressure making me so tired and daft, it just dragged by while I literally only thought about how I was going to survive another day!

The last few weeks have been a bit better (even tho my bump is already GIANT) and I'm still sick at least once a day but I'm back to work (I'm a nurse but am taking leave cos I can only manage 2 days a week) we've bought all our baby stuff and it's all piled in the spare room waiting for DH to paint and build furniture, we know he's a boy and, although I was a bit worried at first cos I was convinced it was a girl I'm so EXCITED to meet him!

Phew! Sorry about the pointless post but yay for milestones! x

Yay for all the milestones!!!

So sorry that you have spent the majority of your pregnancy sick :nope:

Sounds like you are all set to have your LO as far as purchasing everything and getting the nursery ready!! That has got to be a huge relief in itself!

The next milestone im ready for (besides the nasty glucose test this friday) is coming up quick. Once I hit 30 weeks, Ill start seeing my OB every two weeks until 35 then every week! I think that will make the end fly by faster for me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->