November gender scans.....

LO is moving around quite a but today, hubby got to feel him kick more then just then once as well. everytime he feels him kick he can't help but have a massive grin.

anyone one else find their LO moves round more one day and then not a lot the next?

Yes my little man kicks lots one day then a day or two after hardly anything xxx

glad i'm not the only one, from what i heard before getting pregnant it was the same everyday.
i think it depends on i've eatting, if i've eatten something that pretty sugary or he really likes then he goes to town on my belly :D

Oh my little man is lazy as heck i think its more how the baby is going to be my dd#1 was very lazy and she was an easy going baby dd#2 was all over the place day in day out and guess how she is now all over the place and in to everything

Yeh my baby kicks more when I eat sugary stuff lol or drink cold water.. later on.. I forget which week it starts from.. you should feel movement everyday but at this stage its normal to get lots of kicks one day and not so much the next xxx

Mine is active mostly at 9pm and 5am. I can't have sugary food because of the diabetes. But he does go mental if a cat is purring on my stomach, he does rolly polys - i can;t work if he likes the cat or wants it off??

My little girl is so active. if i sit up right i can feel her every so often. last night i had my hand on my belly and felt a kick or punch from the outside :) cant wait for that to happen lot more often :) xxx

i'm getting quite tired too. dosen't matter how tired i am i always find it hard to sleep before 12am.

My little lady is incredibly active too, about 9pm every night she goes mad and has a little party, can see my bump moving about, its crazy.

the past 2 days mines been having a little party. havan't seen my belly move about yet but have seen baby kick me once, that was pretty cool, hubby was holding my belly at the the time so he got to see it as well

Whats the numbers LittleSteph? I think the girls made a comeback in the last couple of weeks :thumbup: x

No luch at my scan she tried all over my tum n couldn't find out coz the baby has it legs in front & by its bum ! Lol :)

The final numbes for November gender scans, a few days late but here there are

:blue: 46
:pink: 30
:yellow: 6.

Team blue are the won this one by 16 think it may have been alot closer had we filled the whole list.

24 weeks today which mean 2 weeks until the 3rd tri.
i think the 3rd tri starts at 26 weeks here.

Happy V day!

I thought 3rd tri started at 28 weeks? I am not positive though. I am 27 weeks today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->