November gender scans.....

Thank you NatalieW. sucks being ill and can't take anything for it.

Congrats mmm!
I felt bad ay of my scan too UK. Half nerves, half bronchitis.
Hope you feel better too steph. Doctors have me antibiotics, sudafed, and I was surprised they gave me anything.

Im with you steph. Finally feeling a little better today. ive had the cold for 2 weeks this past weeks ive had throat ache and ear ache. Managed to get down to one ear of pain :( but i think i might be lucky to have none now but i still have stuffy/runny nose and cough:(. Hope you feel better soon to steph. I can even shout next customer loud enough for them to hear me yet :(

Whooo Ukgirl congrats on the little baby blue. Think thats us girls over lol ive got the midwife tomorrow :) and i got my self early shift at work so i can go to my app heehee

Congrats mmm!
I felt bad ay of my scan too UK. Half nerves, half bronchitis.
Hope you feel better too steph. Doctors have me antibiotics, sudafed, and I was surprised they gave me anything.

thank you,
hope you feel better too, must be bad here they give nothing unless you are bad or have some dort of infection

Im with you steph. Finally feeling a little better today. ive had the cold for 2 weeks this past weeks ive had throat ache and ear ache. Managed to get down to one ear of pain :( but i think i might be lucky to have none now but i still have stuffy/runny nose and cough:(. Hope you feel better soon to steph. I can even shout next customer loud enough for them to hear me yet :(

Whooo Ukgirl congrats on the little baby blue. Think thats us girls over lol ive got the midwife tomorrow :) and i got my self early shift at work so i can go to my app heehee

glad your feeling better too,
i wasn't half as bad as you just a really bloated nose that made it difficult to breath, my hubby took one look at me last night and told me that he was going to ring my work and tell i'm not going in as he knew if he let it for me to do then i would have just gone in to work rather then staying home and resting. at least now i don't have to worry about sneezing all over the customers :haha:

We are hopefully finding out this friday!!! We are praying for a baby girl, but won't be upset if its a baby boy!!!

Congratulations to all of you that already know...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->