November gender scans.....

The final numbes for November gender scans, a few days late but here there are

:blue: 46
:pink: 30
:yellow: 6.

Team blue are the won this one by 16 think it may have been alot closer had we filled the whole list.

Thanks Littlesteph :) woot to the boys :happydance: at one point i was wondering is we was all going to be team blue :haha:

I can't believe third tri is so close! It's scary! I had it agreed at work that my maternity cover will take over straight after the feb half term, so I cam get all the admin done and hand over my classes cleanly (I teach English and have 2 exam classes who will be sitting while I'm away)... Suddenly that doesn't feel very long at all- once I get back from Xmas that's only 7 weeks! We still haven't bought anything because h2b's mother has convinced him it's bad luck! :mad:

I can't believe third tri is so close! It's scary! I had it agreed at work that my maternity cover will take over straight after the feb half term, so I cam get all the admin done and hand over my classes cleanly (I teach English and have 2 exam classes who will be sitting while I'm away)... Suddenly that doesn't feel very long at all- once I get back from Xmas that's only 7 weeks! We still haven't bought anything because h2b's mother has convinced him it's bad luck! :mad:

wow that's going to going fast.
i have to talk about when i'm going on mine today. the plan is because i work on tills i'm hoping to go on msternity on march 1st. i'll be about 36 37 weeks.

Girl for me :pink: xx
Family now complete 2 boys and a wee girl due 10th april xx

Oooh my 3rd tri start on the 8th of jan :S i was on some website few weeks ago and i think il like 27/28 weeks then :s i work out im 26 weeks at xmas lol haha im sad.

Also i handed my MAT 1 form and my form for when i leave... my last working week is the 18th of feb as the following week i think its the friday march 2nd we start parenting classes. Ryan really wanted to do it and now that the m/w had mention it again when we seen her i really wanna do it to lol. and ill return to work then following year 24th fed 2014 lol im taking the full year off :).

Cant believe just how fast it is going i mean is jan next month and my 25th birthday is the 26th of jan :) god knows how ill been then lol. but feb isnt to far of either :) xmas shopper right now are mad. I work on tills to Steph i get to sit down but my back goes sore if i sit to long since im twisting all the time lifting huge bags :(

We'll get there in the end wont we :) xxx

Oooh my 3rd tri start on the 8th of jan :S i was on some website few weeks ago and i think il like 27/28 weeks then :s i work out im 26 weeks at xmas lol haha im sad.

Also i handed my MAT 1 form and my form for when i leave... my last working week is the 18th of feb as the following week i think its the friday march 2nd we start parenting classes. Ryan really wanted to do it and now that the m/w had mention it again when we seen her i really wanna do it to lol. and ill return to work then following year 24th fed 2014 lol im taking the full year off :).

Cant believe just how fast it is going i mean is jan next month and my 25th birthday is the 26th of jan :) god knows how ill been then lol. but feb isnt to far of either :) xmas shopper right now are mad. I work on tills to Steph i get to sit down but my back goes sore if i sit to long since im twisting all the time lifting huge bags :(

that's going to go so fast, i read it's the end of 26 weeks begining of 27.
which i don't have long to go till then as i'm 24 weeks :D.
i handed in my MAT B1 last week just waiting for the risk asstement to find out when they think its best for me to leave, i am hoping for march 1st but it means i'll be almost 37 weeks.

i have to keep switching between standing and sitting. we have our big bags under our tills so i have to keep bending to get to them, which really dosen't help the back, where it's so busy at the moment bags can get quite heavy, i'm just glad i work for Wilkos rather then Tesco or Asda or even somewhere like B&Q, their bags must get quite heavy.
yep, just have to cope with all the twisting, lifting and bending as much as we can :) xx

We haven't been given a mat b form yet and wife is nearly 25weeks

i handed in my MAT B1 last week just waiting for the risk asstement to find out when they think its best for me to leave, i am hoping for march 1st but it means i'll be almost 37 weeks.

i have to keep switching between standing and sitting. we have our big bags under our tills so i have to keep bending to get to them, which really dosen't help the back, where it's so busy at the moment bags can get quite heavy, i'm just glad i work for Wilkos rather then Tesco or Asda or even somewhere like B&Q, their bags must get quite heavy.
yep, just have to cope with all the twisting, lifting and bending as much as we can :) xx

Ohh so is ours lol but my trick that someone helped me to do is grab a bin and place some big bags on top of it lol saves you bending over all the time. ive moved all the bags around so that its easier for me to reach them i also use the bin to packed all my bag to lol xx

Ohh so is ours lol but my trick that someone helped me to do is grab a bin and place some big bags on top of it lol saves you bending over all the time. ive moved all the bags around so that its easier for me to reach them i also use the bin to packed all my bag to lol xx

thats a really good idea, shame my till is so small. can just about move about with the chair being there. xx

Aww thats no good. just think in a few weeks you wont be there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->