• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Mummies 08 - You know who you are

Hey ladies,

Just a quicky, I live in Hornchurch, Essex

Hope you are all well?

Hello, a little late I know (really need to start logging in here again soon)

I live in Swindon.

When were you thinking of planning it Sarah?

I'm up for it - but I imagine we all live in different areas?? I'm going mad, I don't know anyone else with a baby, I'm too chicken to go to mother and baby groups and I feel like I've lost touch with all my friends since having Erin!

Hi where in west yorks are you? I'm Pontefract and my little girl was due nov 30th dec 2008 but was a week late so technically i'm a December Mum lol!!

i was a demcember mummy but she came in november can i come, i live in shropshire

Lou
xxx

Well girls i haven't got a clue on the Geography side of things. Where do you think is best?

I've no idea. I think it's clear that we can't all meet unfortunately - spaced too far across the country!
Mrs P and I are meeting at Bluewater next week though, so if anyone is around that sort of area, you're welcome to join us.
Anybody else in the south sort of area?

Well i have 2 holidays coming up soon, one to Lyme Regis, so if anyone is kinda near there, im up for meeting.
And one to clacton on sea, some Haven holiday, so again likewise

i think everyone is really far spread on this one

im south.Maybe as we said b4 northampton or central like london?

Hiya, only just seen this thread ooops!!

I'm a november mummy. I live in staffordshire but i don't mind travelling south.

London is an hour away i'm happy to do pick ups if needed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->