• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Mummies 08 - You know who you are

luvbunsazzle

Mummy to Rosie
Reaction score
Well girls, we have spoken about a meet since our pregnant times back last year, so lets get our butt's into gear and arrange something.

I know a few of us could do with the friendship right now, and we all grew so close, so lets get together.

Locations

Luvbunsazzle - Northamptonshire
4thbump - Oxford
Jem - Leicester
Babezone - Portsmouth
Charliebear - Newcastle
AC81 - Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
XKatX - Surrey
MrsP - Hornchurch Essex
Rachiebaby24 - Streatham SW London
Becky - Bucks
Alice&bump - Manchester
Sam-3 - Northamptonshire

I'm up for it - but I imagine we all live in different areas?? I'm going mad, I don't know anyone else with a baby, I'm too chicken to go to mother and baby groups and I feel like I've lost touch with all my friends since having Erin!

im up for it...please let it be in PORTSMOUTH lmao ni dont have a car boohooo :( xxx

I'm up for it - but I imagine we all live in different areas?? I'm going mad, I don't know anyone else with a baby, I'm too chicken to go to mother and baby groups and I feel like I've lost touch with all my friends since having Erin!

whereabouts are you? I am the same!!

Yay where is Jem, Kat, Mrs P and the others! We will have to see where we all are and choose where to do it!

And yes I know I ended up as an October mummy but that wasnt my fault so im coming lol x

Lol me too Becky!!! We're still November Mummies really though!!! I'm up for it! I'm Hinckley in Leicestershire x

Hi ladies and babies!! Hope your all well.
Well I'm up for it too....although I live in Newcastle :dohh: and I'm not a driver! x

whereabouts are you? I am the same!!

I'm in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire!

Ooh, exciting!! I'm in Surrey (near Gatwick) and Mrs P is Hornchurch, Essex. Can't remember where Jem is (sorry hun:blush:!!)

lmao were on earth is the meet going to be we scatterd al over the place lol xx

i'm up for it, but i dont think theres anyone else from manchester!! i've been lucky that OHs not been workin, but i'm gona be so lonely when he starts his new job :(

Hmmmm, now the hard part then girls, where the hell is this meet going to take place!!! LOL

Lets get a list of where we all live and see if we pin a central point on map.I know a friend who has been to a meet recently and she did this she got a train and met in a city centre.Another thing is meet at a service station and maybe some of us could pick up on way through ie people make way to a easy place.I'm in Oxford so I could drive thrugh surrey for example.Would love to meet up and see the babys that were bumps giving us all grief!

Right ok, so everyone mention where they are from and i'll add it to the first post. :D
Im from Northamptonshire :D

just been chatting to OH by my reckoning of where we all live Newbury would be a good meet up point x

Id be up for it im in northamptonshire and i dont drive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->