||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Thank you :) He weighs 15lbs 12oz and had a temp of 100.9 at the doc today while on tylenol but he just has a virus no ear infection. So she said just watch his temp and keep him hydrated and on Tylenol

Check this shizz out https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/879783-finally-snapped.html

lol!

Omgosh Leopard! Lol I think everyone has those days! With everything your going through you should be stressed! I'd be crazy by now if I were in your shoes!

Disappeared for a while there, sorry ladies.

Leopard just read your link, sorry you had a few/many people judge your situation. Seriously hun, you know what's best for your lil family and trust that. There are times when things are harder than others emotionally, financially, but if we waited until all the jigsaw peices came together then i'm sure many of us would simply make the jigsaw bigger, and we'd be waiting until we were MUCH older to have children. That has it's own emotional turmoil. As to how things are right now, i truely hope that things improve for you soon hun. I can be patient and calm, but i know that there's only so much i can take before having a meltdown, and i certainly would have been there by now. So much love your way

News in my home - we've been ill again. More snot, poo, temps, coughs. Think we may be through the worst, but our good friends have it now, and i'm sure we caught it from them :( Really hoping it's not a new strain and they've got our bug instead. That probably sounds bad. I meant it in a good way.

Husband is home for half term, and it's good to have some light relief and more adult conversation as i have been cooped up (with ill ness etc). He has lots of planning and prep to do though so i don't really see him as much as i would expect though and he's stressed that he hasn't managed as much as he needs to. Stuff the whole teacher long holiday thing! I could only wish!

Started the major clearout and attempting to sell some of our stuff - really hope that we manage it as we need a new shower. The other day the inlet pipe snapped off the shower unit breaking it - it sounded like it weas raining in my bathroom and water was pouring/gushing down my kitchen walls and the electricity went. Oh my. It was a bad day, what with snow, no heating, electrcitiy, que grumpy mummy and toddler, combine with illness, it truely was a difficult day. Shower is now isolated and we're saving for another thing.

Thanks for reading my ranbles, not feeling too with it really!

oooooh, Simon is 2 tomorrow! Can't believe how time has flown and how grown up he is. He's a wondderful brother and son to us. Full of joy and his chattering makes me chucle so.

Hugs: Nimbus! I cannot believe Kezzy was 3 months on Wednesday!

Omgosh Nimbus! Big hugs your way and HaPpY BiRtHdAy Simon! Tomorrow is DH 26th bday! (We live out in the country and are pretty country people so I got him some new Justin (brand name) boots and a Florida State University hat (he is a huge FSU football fan) and he is VERY close to his family and doesn't know it but when I wake him at 6pm (he works 3rd shift) tomorrow for dinner his parents are also going to be here for a little surprise party :) I'm baking a cheesecake now (his fav) and making baked spaghetti for tomorrow :) I'm so very excited!!! How was everyone's Valentine's Day?

I've been rearranging furniture, cleaning like a nesting preggo, and baking all day! AND I should have ovulated yesterday or today and we've been kicking the sheets just about everyday :-D

Has anyones baby rolled over, giggled, or started cutting teeth?
Trey acts like he wants to giggle and will make a few giggle sounds but can't seem to get it all the way out. He hasn't rolled over or even tried, and he is cutting one bottom tooth :)

manda, bub has been talking to herself haha and she is teething (not cutting yet) and has started rolling the other way now (was rolling front to back at 5 days and back to front now) she's attempting to giggle; sound pretty funny though :haha:
She's over 8lb now :happydance:

Oh and I have a really bad flu so I haven't been able to hug her for nearly two days :cry: Runny nose, coughing so bad I vomited, coughing up blood, couldn't breathe, headaches, muscle spasm, perception problems. :haha: I've just had the worst week.

Lorelei has had a good couple of giggles, she likes to be giggled at and she copies the sound. We've had full on giggles in her sleep too (surely she's dreaming, do babies dream?) She's not quite rolling, she arches her back and shoves her head to the side so it wouldn't take much. No teeth yet, but she's chomping and dribbling, so perhaps... having said that Simon did this and didn't have a tooth until ten months, so it felt like he was teething for ages! This morning she found her feet, grabbing them and watching them as she kicks about.

Nimbus, babies begin dreaming whilst still in the womb :) That's cool. Keziah-May has discovered her feet too :haha:

Amazing! She's having happy dreams, yey, probably thinking abour milk!

Trey still hasn't giggled :-( maybe I'm just not funny. He is eating his feet and bouncing in his jumperoo though. And I'm still not pregnant so I've decided to go through the egg donor process then start trying to conceive after we finish that.

I missed out this cycle too Amanda :(

The doctors have told us they won't do anything to help prevent Kezzy's kidney failure, and that they will do something when they fail.

Not been on here for ages.... how is everyone? I can't believe that our little ones are over 6m now!

im doing good over he i know miss ella is 6 1/2 months and expectin #2 in dec!!

I cannot believe it. 3 days until Kezzy is 7 months! It's utterly insane, and she is mobile, which is driving me insane.

She's learnt to mimic some sounds, and I have no idea where she got it from, but she makes this sound that sounds like 'gay licker'. It had me and DH in fits of giggles over it.

Hey girls. Trey is saying "dada" "mama" "baba" and "byebye" he was 19lbs 11oz and 29 1/2 inches long at his 6 month check up :-D (99th percentile for height) we were expecting #2 in January and went for our first scan yesterday and sadly lost the baby :-( we are devastated. I hope everyone is doing good!

Oh hun, hope that you're ok and managing to take some time out for yourself at this time.

We're full on moving about, crawling and cruising. I'm unsure how i'm managing with her and a toddler, but it's happening and we keep going. Simon has just started potty training too :S She's happily making lots of cute noises but nothing too recognisable just yet. Battling with hte idea of going back to work. I have some days back in coming up and i'm stressing about leaving them with someone else just for that time. Crazy. I guess i worry most about Lorelei and whether she will take a bottle (we're still bfing) but i also know that as she's started a few solids that makes it easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->