||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Lorelei is still in a bit more of a rhythm than a routine... up, feed, change, perhaps some awake time, grumble then sleep again. she's more awake first thing, early afternoon and just before sleep (10ish). She sleeps from about 10pm until 5am. Otherwise we just go with the flow - i've never been into waking a sleeping baby, not really even for a sleepy cuddle really.

This is exactly the same! Except usually he's up at 3 am for a feeding.

we've had a couple of days waking at 5 but before that it was 3 then half 5... Would love it to be 6, but i don't want to complain too much :)

He did 5 twice!! Once a while ago and once last night but trying not to get my hopes up too much it'll happen again soon.

When your babies take naps do you wake them up? Sometimes he sleeps more than three hours. But he isn't great about napping usually so I never know if I should wake him.

Always left mine sleep, they go through so many growing spurts they must need it.

I never wake Trey. If he was having trouble gaining weight or the doc told me to wake him for any reason I would but he's a pig and is eating 6-8oz quite often and is well over 13lbs now so he needs to chill on the bottle with his leg rolls haha! He usually goes to sleep around 8-10 though and will wake up around 3am but I put his pacifier in his mouth and he sleeps till about 5-6 :)

I must have jinxed myself because tonight he woke up at 1:30am with a very gross poopy diaper...DH works third shift too so I couldn't pawn the poop off on him......I hope that after he's done eating he sleeps sound for the rest of the night. Where does everyone's LOs sleep? Trey sleeps in a Fisher Price Rock 'n Play sleeper beside our bed for now....he won't sleep in his crib or pack and play at night yet and I like having him next to me :)

He sleeps in the bassinet at night but he's getting too big for it so we've been working on putting him in the crib at night. Hes slept in there a few hours at a time but I don't like it really because I wish he could just stay in our room. We have the rock n play too! Love it. He naps there in the day. And plays in it too. We take it with us everywhere. When Trey sleeps in it at night do you strap him in? Was thinking of using it since he's outgrowing the bassinet but we can't strap him with his sleep sack on.

Oh and Bradley slept 8.5 hours last night! He's never done that. I put him in a new Velcro swaddler instead of his sleep sack so wondering if that's why.

It's hard to get too excited though because I'm sick with worry at the moment over dh. We just found our he has an aneurysm and may need heart surgery. :cry:I'm a wreck.

Oh and Bradley slept 8.5 hours last night! He's never done that. I put him in a new Velcro swaddler instead of his sleep sack so wondering if that's why.

It's hard to get too excited though because I'm sick with worry at the moment over dh. We just found our he has an aneurysm and may need heart surgery. :cry:I'm a wreck.

Oh hun. So much love your way. Remeber to look after yourself too :hugs: I shall be praying for you guys

He sleeps in the bassinet at night but he's getting too big for it so we've been working on putting him in the crib at night. Hes slept in there a few hours at a time but I don't like it really because I wish he could just stay in our room. We have the rock n play too! Love it. He naps there in the day. And plays in it too. We take it with us everywhere. When Trey sleeps in it at night do you strap him in? Was thinking of using it since he's outgrowing the bassinet but we can't strap him with his sleep sack on.

I don't strap Trey in his....I don't think he could get out even if he wanted to. Trey has a moses basket, crib, pack and play, and Rock and Play sleeper but he sleeps the best in the rock and play. He hasn't slept in his crib yet at all :-/ not even for a nap! And he hates his swing....it's amazing how different babies are because Cam loved his swing. I am cramping horribly today for some reason though :-/ and.....I cut all my hair off :-D 12 inches!

Yippee!!!!!! :-D I think I may have my best friend who's a licensed cosmetologist color my hair next week! Save $$$! Haha! :)

Nice! I haven't been blonde in like 4yrs, it's freaky :haha:

i'm a wuss when it comes to my hair - always the same, shape and colour... i think it's mainly cos i don't really want a huge bother and like to just shove it up!

How are you and hubby Myturn?

Trey self soothed tonight! I put him in his rock and play wide awake and he put himself to sleep! Never even made a peep! :)

Trey actually slept until 6am!!!!! Usually he wiggles around at 3am and needs his pacifier but he slept quietly all night!!!!! After putting himself to sleep! Yep! I'm one PROUD mama!

lol i did that with the dummy on the 5am feeds, she wakes at 7am now, but today was 8am :happydance:

I feel kind of terrible, Kezzy slept for 9hrs the other night, and I forgot to wake her up because I did too!
She slept for about last night, but it doesn't really count because I just let her fall asleep at the breast and I did the same.
As for my supply it is starting to sky rocket :thumbup: she is now nearly full just for a breastfeed, usually taking only about 30ml of formula afterwards now :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->