||November Mummies!|| Another Year :)

Leopard try not to worry I'm sure one long sleep is ok. Maybe she needed it? Yay for your milk!

Emt so exciting about the sleep! Also thank you for asking about dh. We're hanging in and waiting for his appointment with the surgeon. I cry every night before bed and just praying it'll all be ok.

Maybe I should try that with the pacifier. Bradley woke up once at 6:30 am which was amazing but lately is up at 4.

nice one with your supply leopard :)

All these wonderful children sleeping well, it's superb! And self soothing too, nice one! I am a little green with envy as i was up every hour last night as Simon has been unwell with a temperature and Lorelei woke once for a quick feed, then all up at a spritely 5:30. Could definitely do with a nanny right now. Oh and a cleaner. Throw in a car and driver and i would be sorted...

Remember those new years resolutions? I'm kinda getting there with mine, sorting through bits and pieces so we're getting to a slightly more sorted state. I'm on a strict budget so i'm buying less stuff to clutter the place with, which certainly helps!

I am stuck at 148lbs right now.....I see my doctor Feb 6th and I'm hoping to get my prescription of Vyvanse back because it curbs my appetite and gives me super mom energy :-/

Yippee we are going to view a house tomorrow and possibly putting in our offer!

wow that's exciting! Hope that it works out for you guys.

We loved it!!!!!!! :) 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, garage, open floor plan, all new stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors, fenced back yard, great neighborhood, walk in closets......it's exactly everything we're looking for and because it's a foreclosure it's incredibly affordable! We are talking to our lender tomorrow and submitting our offer!!!!!! :-D I'm soooo happy......but... Having some weirdo incredibly nauseating cramps tonight......not sure what that's about?

Oh and Camryn had an autism meltdown at the showing of the house :-/ but a much better evening AND trey self soothed himself to sleep in his sleeper for the 3rd night in a row :-D

The seller didn't accept our offer but we're making an offer on another house tomorrow. How early can babies start teething? Trey has pooped 3x today and is very fussy and is drooling like he could be teething :-/. How is everyone else?

I'd led to believe that some babies are born with teeth (although that may be a scary lie someone told me!).

We've all been quite ill recently - Simon is full of cold and had a temperature all last week. Lorelei is all snuffly but thankfully no temperature yet. She's so unsettled i feel quite useless. I've been slowly ill over the whole thing. Been trapped indoors with illness and it drives me crazy! I did venture out for a hospital appointment which was a complete disaster - lesson learnt, get the number and keep it so that i can easily cancel the appointment (last time i missed one i wasn't able to get another for 3 months!).

No news other than illness so things just ticking along.

Babies can be born with teeth :)
Well other than debt collectors hassling me (for $130 no less :haha:) everything is pretty good here. We bought bub a new pram today. It was $268 and it comes with stroller and bassinet, storm cover and it is awesome :D

Well I started my stupid period on the 4th and between that and my kiddos being wild and crazy I feel like my sex life is becoming nonexistent.....we also still don't have a house.....we've found many we like but something always goes wrong....ugh my stress level is through the roof :-(

Yeh, we might be without a house soon Amanda :hugs: On the otherhand our sex life is better than ever o.o

Oh no leopard do yall have some place to go? We finally DTD last night but my sex drive is out the roof lately! Like I want it 24/7! DH and me had a date night tonight and my mom kept the boys for about 4 hours while we went to dinner and a lounge for a cocktail :-D it was great! I felt like we were on our first date again! But I'm definitely glad to be back home with my family! Has anyone else gotten to have some alone time since LO was born?

Yep, We have had one or two nights out :)
We'll figure something out.

Trey is sick :-( I've been up all night with him he's had a fever that I've been fighting off with tylenol and he spit up a whole bottle around midnight....not to mention he's been moaning and crying all night....looks like we'll be making a trip to the doctors today.

I wish you guys the best leopard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"