November Mummy's - It's nearly time

hello November mummies.

I don't have a text buddy - are there any November mums in Canada?

I am in Ont and due the end of Oct/nov... I dont have one either.

Evening to all, how's this fine Saturday been treating you? Anything anyone needs to report? LOL

Well i have spent the day shopping, Grape has been spoilt lots and lots LOL, we brought a clock, scan picture holder, rocker, cot tidy, the complete cot bedding set, a bath set, roller blinds for the car, a rug laundry basket!!! ha ha, and tomorrow im off to buy more stuff!! :D

Ooh, sounds like you've been busy luvbunsazzle.

Today weve been to the beach with the dog, walked bout 3 mile! Planning a lazy night in. I'm shattered!! :sleep:

Oooo love the beach, i know i plan on having a nice soak in the bath, followed by snuggling up in the duvets watching x factor and then maybe a film.

It was wet but lovely.
A nice bath and some tea and tv for me. Early night as were up early tomorrow - going to a huge market = baby shopping!! x

I spent most of it in the delivery unit!!!!Started to loose blobs of blood and have had really bad lower back ache.I was admitted but i felt it was pointless as they did'nt do much last time so I discharged myself.I think it's my show and that I am right with my dates and labour is imminenet (I hope) Got midwife wednesday but if it gets worse I will go back to hospital.hope you all had a peaceful day xx

I spent most of it in the delivery unit!!!!Started to loose blobs of blood and have had really bad lower back ache.I was admitted but i felt it was pointless as they did'nt do much last time so I discharged myself.I think it's my show and that I am right with my dates and labour is imminenet (I hope) Got midwife wednesday but if it gets worse I will go back to hospital.hope you all had a peaceful day xx

Hope you feeling ok hunnie :hug: xxxx

Awww ta babe.I would have text but i wanted tosee how things went.I'm ok for now.Keep getting sharp pains but nothing major.Hope you ok 2 xxx

Just you look after you and bump missy!!! No going into labour early either, Kat wont be happy, nor will us fellow November mummies!!! Hope your ok
:hug:

I'm a novemerb mummy too :) I've been sitting at home all by myself this evening, after spending the day with OH family with all his aunites and people touching my bump and going on and on about how soon the baby will be here...really got on my nerves, lol. Watched x-factor and now im just in a bad mood because im really uncomfortable and i dont see how im going to last another 6 weeks like this!!!!

hey only just saw this thread for some reason! i'm also a november bump, due the 28th and it's a blue one! starting to get tired now and still a while to go but at least i'm past the 30 week stage. Can't believe it's got to this stage now when it's been feeling so long.

Hope you feel better soon!

I'm doing crap all tonight. My parents are lifting all the furniture out to switch me into their bedroom and setting up the crib...which should have been done 2 months ago when the room was painted :(

So just sitting watching Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants with my sister at the moment

Morning ladies, well i had the worse night sleep yet again, it's doing my head in GRRRR
Offf to gates garden centre today, i dont even have a garden but i love it there so much.
Ooooo sounds good Rae bet you cant wait to have some more space for you and Kennedy Noelle

Morning ladies, well i had the worse night sleep yet again, it's doing my head in GRRRR

You and me both hun. I didn't get to sleep till 5am even though I went to bed at 11pm, bloody acid reflux, grrr!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling really sorry for myself today, I just want November to hurry up and get here already!

Just you look after you and bump missy!!! No going into labour early either, Kat wont be happy, nor will us fellow November mummies!!! Hope your ok
:hug:

Ha ha ok hun,I'll keep my legs crossed a bit longer! xx

Well morning, done some tyding washing and am just listening to a bit opf music. Spent yesterday sorting baby stuff again, I keep packing and unpacking my hospital bags. My mum-in-law gave me a huge box baby bits from nappies to clothes, was a nice suprise. :D So spent ages going through it all.

Not going anywhere today as it's peeing down outside. Got ironing to do and also a bit of sorting in the house, althouh will see how I feel.

Hope those ladies who had a crap nihts sleep feel better later :D xx

You and me both hun. I didn't get to sleep till 5am even though I went to bed at 11pm, bloody acid reflux, grrr!!!!!!!!

I'm feeling really sorry for myself today, I just want November to hurry up and get here already!

Makes 3 of us! I am relaxing today, 1st day since being pregnant i have felt rough! so i am feeling sorry for myself as well! Anyways babys wardrobe come tomorrow! yay! then i am finished! 4 weeks 2morrow! i am so hoping she isn't late! other half as took the dog out for a long walk so i just got the ferret whos sleeping and parrot whos giving abuse! have a good day ladies xxx

Hope we're all ok today! Sorry you've not slept well Jayne and Sarah x

I'm still full of cold and coughing away! OH is ok now cos he's living on the Lemsips but I'm just bundling along. Am off to see my friend today for abit of lunch which will be nice as we don't get together often x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->