November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Morning ladies, well i had the worse night sleep yet again, it's doing my head in GRRRR
Offf to gates garden centre today, i dont even have a garden but i love it there so much.
Ooooo sounds good Rae bet you cant wait to have some more space for you and Kennedy Noelle

Yeah it is! My room was so small, I didn't realize how big this one was until they moved all their crap out!! hah

Well im going to work on my nursery today, so will hopefully have some pikky's shortly.
All im waiting for now is my Cot, my brother is buying it so i will get it as and when.
I had it looking all lovely, but then because i have recieved so much stuff, and did a big shopping spree this weekend, i have everything just shoved in there.

So i need to finish my hospital bag, well i say finish, i haven't even started it, so thats a must aswel.

Ok when did you all start washing your baby clothes I haven begun yet, and not sure when to do it. xxx

Hows the Nov gang today,the past few days ive been feeling alot of pressure down below,just wondering if we all are? xx

Not too bad thanx, getting some pressure too and loads of Braxton Hicks x

Im having one of those urghhh days today!! I fell over on saturday so have a swollen/sprained ankle!! and my morning sickness has returned but its always comes about 1am!!

on the upside went to see MIL and OH Nan ended up coming home with 3 bags full of stuff and MIL is going to buy our car seat!!

Only 18 days left till my maternity leave starts :) and my mum is at home redecorating our room as we dont have a nursery so all is not to bad!!

x

Hows the Nov gang today,the past few days ive been feeling alot of pressure down below,just wondering if we all are? xx

I have noticed this aswell but only since friday, its almost like a shooting pain only happens about once a day but its enough to make me stop what im doing and have to sit down for 5 minutes!!

x

Hi all.I've had a crap weekend.Never known pain like it.today i have watery pink discharge and belly tightnings so just pacing it out.I aint a clue what is going on.
As for washing babys clothes i did mine when i was 7 mths.Everytime I buy something I wash it and put it away.I have packed my bag and repacked it.I dont think we will ever be fully prepared!Hope you all ok.Hope your ankle eases up becky xx

You spoke to the midwife hun? I hope you feel more relaxed and at ease soon.
Shall begin the mass of washes then!! Can't believe how much stuff i have, GRRR
Watching the aussie soaps then shall be getting on with more sorting of the nursery. :D

You spoke to the midwife hun? I hope you feel more relaxed and at ease soon.
Shall begin the mass of washes then!! Can't believe how much stuff i have, GRRR
Watching the aussie soaps then shall be getting on with more sorting of the nursery. :D

I have but its the same old bullpoo.Go up there and be monitered.I will if they listen rather than dump me in a side room and pop in every 6 hrs.I'm holding on till wednesday as I got midwife then but if it gets worse I'll go back.
It is lovely washing the clothes.I loved ironing it all.Once it's done you feel so complete!!Enjoy xx

lol I still havent got my hospital bag finished yet :D I have some things ready though.

And I have all the clothing and bottles etc sterilized.

Hi all, I packed my hospital bag today but I wouldn't class it as complete as there are a few bits I need to add. I know I'll end up rearranging plenty in the coming weeks. I've been told baba's head is a little lower but not quite engaged and boy ain't I feeling the effects of it. I can't stop going to the loo it's the worse it's ever been this pregnancy. Still suffering from heartburn arghhh! One thing though I'm managing to get a good nights sleep still which is amazing at this stage......I wonder how long that will last? lol. Hope your all well. x

Afternoon ladies,

Hope we are all well? Not up too much today, just washing and taking it easy. It was our first wedding anniversary on Sunday so we went away for the weekend so now just playing catch up.

Although had a wonderful weekend with hubby, I had a lot of cramps and tightenings, felt as if AF was about to start any minute and think possibley have started to loose plug alothugh I am not too sure. Have midwife on Wednesday so will run things past her.

Although I have packed hopsital bag, feel the need to check and check again. For some reason really think this LO will make a sudden appearence. Don't know why, maybe it is just nerves kicking in. Wont do any harm to double check.

Plan to get last final bits done in the nursery so it will be done by weekend. x x

Ur all so organised compared to me,have done all my baby packing but not yet started my case,have nearly everything now tho just a case of packing it,it still seems miles off yet

It will fly by hon, just do a bit at a time and before you know it, it will be done x

I've got my bag packed ready to go but still need to wash LO's clothes i'm trying to hold off until i finish work so i have something to do but i am so tempted as i just want everything ready!!! I can;'t help myself going into the nursery everyday and just looking at all the cute little clothes!! :blush:

Look at all your prepared mummys to be!! i havent packed my bag yet or even thought about what to pack!!

None of his clothes are washed!! and the pram/cot etc are all still in boxes in the shed!!

x

We got home last night after being away for two nights and the moses basket in our room and it suddenly hit us that soon enough we will walk in and see someone laying in there. x

We got home last night after being away for two nights and the moses basket in our room and it suddenly hit us that soon enough we will walk in and see someone laying in there. x

I no what you mean getting the pram and redecorating has made everything so real!! im not only pregnant im actually going to be a mum!! its one of those holy crap moments lol!!

x

Hello Novembers! Sorry to hear some of you are under the weather! I'm not even bloomin well sure when I even get BHs still!! I must be totally oblivious OR have a lazy uterus! Been on the raspberry leaf the last few days, hopefully it will have some kind of positive impact! My hips/pelvis is starting to hurt more, especially when I turn over in bed - anyone else getting this?

Hello Novembers! Sorry to hear some of you are under the weather! I'm not even bloomin well sure when I even get BHs still!! I must be totally oblivious OR have a lazy uterus! Been on the raspberry leaf the last few days, hopefully it will have some kind of positive impact! My hips/pelvis is starting to hurt more, especially when I turn over in bed - anyone else getting this?

Yeah i get this really badly, my poor hubby had to come up to help me outta bed this mornin :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->