November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Thanks Luvbunsazzle.... Wow how much stuff !!!!!! least your more organised than me :D

Can i do the housework in my jim jams as im still not changed or do i have to motivate myself to get changed aswel!!!

Do your housework in your jim jams!!! I'm dressed but only cos I had to take Faith to nursery! x

i'm due 2nd, with a baby girl. Every is cool at the moment 2/5th engaged. Everything is ready, so i'm ready when lil one is.

morning all xx Happy birthday Bubba4.I hope im right!!

ok well i did my :laundry: and my :dishes: so i hope your happy Jem :rofl:

Im having a take away :pizza: for my dinner, yummy!!!

My back is killing me today though, grrr, any remedies girls?

Been busy luvbunsazzle! Back pain tell me about it! I just tend to have a hot bath with relaxing bubble bath... just to ease it off abit. Also me and SalJay are guna be text buddies once i get a fone sorted... xxx

All added to the main page hun.
Indeed a little busy beaver!! LOL :D Hows your day been?

Well i am very proud of myself :D i finally packed my hospital bag!
still gotta put a few bits in last minute like my clothes to come home in and wash bag!
It was weird packing baby's clothes in i was thinking aww someones going to be in them soon! :cloud9: I was nearly crying! Then i had a cuppa with some cookies!

xx

Well my epsom salt baths used to work. But now they dont do a hell of alot and I can barely get in and out of my tub :(

Dont know what to suggest luvbun lol!! But the baths really did feel better until this week... So maybe give it a try?

I tried a heat pack and that was good but my back is so bad I have to take codiene x

ok well i did my :laundry: and my :dishes: so i hope your happy Jem :rofl:

Im having a take away :pizza: for my dinner, yummy!!!

My back is killing me today though, grrr, any remedies girls?

Glad you did your chores!!! Slave worker that I am!:rofl:

I did the dusting and cleaned the kitchen and swept and mopped the kitchen and hall floor! Then touched up the nursery ceiling as my dad missed a few bits when painting. I know I shouldn't have but I know the OH won't do it and I'm desperate to get it all finished now. OH thinks I'm way OTT cos I want the nursery finished!

Hope your backs ok Sarah xxx

omg im crappping my self just thought in 53days im gunna be giving birth
when i think about it im quiet scared but i cant wait!!!!!!!!!! lol x

Happy Friday November Mummies!!! How are you all holding up and what are you all up to tonight??
I'm about to order a huge dominoes pizza, then chill with some old episodes of Heroes. Need to catch up before we can watch this series!!

I feel you Kat, im also about to order our huge pizza, yummy!! :D

God Jem you have put my measly 2 chores to shame, ha ha!!!

Thanks girls for the advice, im planning on eating lots of pizza, getting OH to plop me in a nice bath, and then give me a loving massage :)

Hello all November Mummy's.

Bought LO a lovely little outfit today, so so cute!!
Been shopping all day as OH wanting to buy me B'day gift for Sunday, think I'm going to have to slow down abit, I'm shattered!!

Just going to chill with laptop whilst tring to decide what to have for tea...?

Luvbunsazzle, a nice bath as said and a hot water bottle for your back (non pregnant ladies option also includes bottle of wine, but we'll have to wait a little while longer!) x

Aww a galss of red wont hurt will it pleeeaaassseee??

hello November mummies.

I don't have a text buddy - are there any November mums in Canada?

Hello ladies, I'm a very late November mummy due with my boy on November 30th. I've been suffering soooooo badly with heartburn the last few months. I'm looking forward to seeing the back of that. I hope your all well, theres sooooo many of you I feel behind with this thread. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->