November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Morning girls
Well i am still full of a stinking head cold, i really need it to go by tomorrow, do you think if it's still here they will still induce me?
No signs of Grape coming, have tried all sorts, but nothing works, this is one stubbon baby!!!

Morning girls.. :hugs: luvbun the should still induce u they cant keep grape in there any longer!! ive woke up and my face is all puffed up and my feet are huge! they dont go down soon then il call the MW! no updates from vicwick yet! wonder how shes doing. xx :dust:

Oooo hope they go down, but yeah give mw a call and keep me posted!!
Hope Vicwick is ok and has had the baby, and is far to busy playing mummy then being able to text!!!
They best induce me, otherwise i will do a major hissy :hissy: and refuse to leave the building without Grape!!

They have went down now thanks god looked a right sight :laugh2: LOL i was looking up on goodle there if they would induce you if u had a cold and i got up ur question!

Induction & full of cold - Pregnancy - Third Trimester Forum
10 Oct 2008 ... Will they still induce me even though i have the worse headcold going? ... full of a cold, tinytoes, Pregnancy - First Trimester ...
www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/76194-induction-full-cold.html - 35 minutes ago - Similar pages

Im sure they will still induce u hun they cant leave grape in there! He/she has to come out! phone ur MW? Vicwicks having a suprise as well.. wonder what shel have.. im guessing a girl :) lol x

Im going with a boy for Vicwick :D Hope we have some news from her soon!!
Ha ha thanks for looking up for me!! Cant believe my post came up!!
Glad the swelling has gone down, if it comes back up make sure you ring mw

lol not a problem hun. U feeling any better? feels like its just us left in here:huh:lol still no word from her..wonder if 4th bumps heard anything! off to dobbies see what i can buy :happydance:

Im still here too...and only 3 days of November left! Im so going to be a December mummy!

You got a sweep or anything booked Carries?
Whats Dobbies Fern? Still feel full of cold, but just taking paracetamol so that i can try and get over it. Least im not going in till 10 tomorrow night, so still got another day to try and get over it!!!
You getting nervous now? I am... LOL

Afternoon ladies, wow hardly anyone here feels like a deserted thread. Glad the swelling has gone down Fern.x and I hope the cold clears up very soon Luvbun. I can't believe your being induced tomorrow and Grape will be here soon. I had quite abit of cramping and tightenings last night so it kept me up for abit. Feeling tired and emotional today already had a blub to myself. All I keep thinking is not much longer but everythings so hard these days.

Awww :hugs: Specialgift, i know the feeling about emotional days though, i keep getting these. Hopefully it's not much longer for you, and the cramps are a sign of things to come!!

Everyone seems to be a little under the weather this week, I'm sure it won't effect them doing an induction, but it might make the discomforts of Labour seem worse ... :hugs: but you'll be in the right place if there is any thing they can do to make you feel better.

Luvbun - Conserve engergy now and get some rest - you're going to need all your energy. And (sorry to use such a cliche) you may not get a lot of sleep after you come home either.

WOW novemeber is almost over and looks like there will be a baby boom this weekend. Good luck :flower: to everyone who has inductions and sweeps booked - can't be long now and the "Novemeber Mummies" will all be Mummies.

Thanx Luvbun I hope so to. It's so hard not to start feeling sorry for myself but when I'm sitting in my hospital bed with my son I'll have the biggest smile on my face. I can't wait for that moment. x

hey Ria, good to see you about, will be texting you this weekend!!! lol Scary thought it's all going to be happening!! Hope Joshua is ok. big hugs

I cant wait for that feeling specialgift to being holding Grape in my arms, and to know all these months of waiting has been so worth it.

Cant believe Vicwick has had a boy, so happy for her, a little whopper at 10lb 5, bless her!!! Must of been so hard.

I know it'll be amazing Luvbun to have your own after hearing everyone elses stories. I can only imagine how I'm going to feel, yet more crying I bet.
Vickwick did well pushing out a 10lb 5oz baby all the power to her could you imagine if she went overdue wowzah!

Cor thats a frightening thought, im over due and my god i dont think i could do that 10lber!!! LOL

You could surprise yourself you just never know. It's hard to guess weights as some ladies have had little tiny babies and others have had whoppers. Don't worry you'll do just fine I'm sure. x

Hi girls just back bn dragged everywhere! its now snowing here! Imagine vicwick went overdue imagine the size he could have been! Thanks special gift & Ria_rose.. i know how u feel special gift i have lots of days where i just sit and cry for nothing and my cramps have been here for wks! :( Dobbies is like a garden centre sarah they sell fish and lots of lovely home things and wax candles! love them :D ive txt vicwick and let her know use are asking for her shes on cloud 9! I'm worried about the same thing sarah :laugh2: thats why i asked my MW if she thought hed be huge! and u won vicwick had a boy lol my girl predictment was crap! lol

xxx

Wow 10lb 5oz!!!! Congrats to vicwick!!!! xxx

Will be thinking of you all this weekend that are being induced! xxx

Hope everyone is well xxx

Morning ladies :) luvbun better not have bn ur turn last night! lol u cant leave me :blush: What snacks u taking to hospital with u? ive got a 4litre bttle of water in the freezer! the hospitals roasting hot and there water tastes like piss! not that ive drank pee b4 :laugh2:..bloody arms arm hurting this morning! got torn ligaments in my shoulder sockets! prob the reason why my fingers are always inflated!
Read that sarah that was on corrie (tina o'brian) induced her labour by jumping on a trampoline! Would give it a try but last tym i done that i dislocated my shoulder and was steaming drunk :laugh2: :blush:

Morning hun
No still here, managered a little lie in this morning :D Trying to prepare myself for not sleeping tonight, im dreading being left in the hospital without Mark, but i know it's only for tonight, then the real work will start tomorrow, plus we do only live right opposite the hospital so will take him all of a minute to race back if i need him.
Haven even thought about snacks!!! The water at the hosp is quite nice, really cold, which is ace, will be getting Mark to take me to Morrisons when he finishes work buy some mags and nibbles, prob wont take much, what about you?
Hmmmm dont think the jumping sounds like a good idea then Fern, dont want you dislocatiing another shoulder! LOL
Induction for you tomorrow, how you feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->