November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Huge hugs to Fern and Sarah.Can't wait for your news ladies xxxxxxx

Morning to everyone else xxxx

Morning 4thbump! x

Good luck for tomorrow Sarah and Fern, will be thinking of you! xxx

lol better not.. managed to fall asleep earlier last nyt so been up from the back of 8! Reminds me il PM u my number right now..!! Dont know last time i was in hospital i wouldnt touch the food i just wanted cheese slice sandwichs :laugh2: .. hmm dont really want to stay in all night.. cos il miss XFACTOR!! i doubt theyl have tvs :( if i am in OH says hel bring me down some red ti curry.. :munch: yum.lol Godsarah ur going to have ur LO really really SOON! me 2 :happydance:! its went fast.. im shitin it haha!how u feeling bout it? going to asda in the morning before i go up for some magazines and munchies maby even a new ds game :D vicwicks my txt buddie.. might need a new 1 since she might not get out and shel be busy with baby alfie :shrug:thanks 4thbump & jem xxxx

Afternoon ladies sorry not been about, we had some bad news on Nan she died on Sunday day after Ryhana-Roze was born so at mo we are organising going to funeral next week. Although we new it was inevitable, Ryhana-Roze is doing well and kids are loving their new sister.

Hugs to all and good luck with Induction today and tomorrow :hugs:

Hope to get on more soon
luv me xx

Afternoon ladies, I'm still here and starting to feel lonely already as you both have inductions today and tomorrow. Good luck by the way luvbun and to you to Fern.x. I thought I would say it in advance just incase I end up in labour myself and don't get a chance to come on tomorrow. I'm still getting my pains lasting longer and longer each time. I know I'm getting close I can feel it. Hoepfully I'll pop this weekend with you both. I'm feeling much better today emotionally even though I had abit of a disturbed sleep last night I don't feel tired and useless like the other day.
Bubba4 I'm sorry to hear about your Nan I hope your alright. x

just dropping in to say good luck to those November mummies still here and lots of :dust: x x x x x :hugs: x x x x x

3 hours!!! AGHHHHHH

Im really sorry about your nan hun, big hugs
Lovely to see you online though, and you to Jem, i sure miss you lot!!! I'll be joining you all soon though.

Big hugs
Good luck Fern and specialgift hoping that baby comes this weekend also.

xxxxx

Sorry to here about ur nan hun :hugs:
Ive PM'd u my number sarah and gd luck with 2 night! :happydance:
Hope something happens for u this wkend special gift!!
xx

Good luck Luvbun you must be having a mix of emotions. I'm getting some really strong tightenings for quite a few hours now just trying to hold on to see if this is going to lead to something. x

ooooo good luck Fern and luvsbun! HOpe the inductions are speedy and you are both holding your LO's soon.!!!

Thanks girls! luvbuns doing fine! just under an hour till i leave now! Woo god im nervous! well vicwick may keep use updated depends if shes out yet :) Wish me luck! and hope bubs comes this wkend for u 2 special gift! xxx

Good luck ladies.So excited for you both xxxxxxxx

Good luck to the last of our Novemeber Mummies, esp Luvbunsazzle :hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

Really sorry in the delay all. Baby grape is here, and i can pronounce we had a baby GIRL! She is called Rosie she was born 1.12.08 at 1.44am by emergency c section. She is beautiful. :)

:cloud9: CONGRATULATIONS SARAH AND MARK!!! :cloud9:

Welcome to the world Rosie!!!

Hi all just popped my head in to say hello i'm off for a nap while alfies sleeping. Had a rough couple of days, he didn't sleep at all saturday nigh bless him so naturally i just worried all night haha. He's ok tho just upset waiting for mammy's milk to come in :cry:

Been so busy and shattered, everytime i look at my phone i have 3 new messages, i can't keep up haha

But i am on :cloud9: he is amazing i can't believe he's here.

Hey Vic.So nice to see you babe.Once again congratulations and welcome to baby land its all busy and fussy over here lol xxxx

Yay Grape you are here and your a Beautiful litlle girl.Well done Sarah xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->