• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Specialgift - you better not leave me and pop early mind lol

Lets pop together tomorrow so neither of us are left on our own, how does that sound?

Hey Grape you little monkey one way or other we will get to see you soon ha ha ha ha ha xxxxx

OOO Bex you still here I see xxxxx

Hey Jen nice to see you xxxxxx

How you doing vickwick?Keep up the bouncing you may beat grape!!!

I'm doing ok just so tired.Oh and a word to you all "DO NOT HAVE A NEWBORN WHEN YOU HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD" bloody hell total chaos he he.

Hugs to you all

Hi!!! How are you? Total chaos with your 2 year old then!!! I have to say I've found the age gap ok so far with my 2 (just under 4 years), she's like a mini mummy helping me get things for Ollie etc. She's been fab! x

If all else fails then we will have to hold hands and go into the December club together. Eeek! Somehow I don't see myself popping early hun, I've got midwife tomorrow so I can update you if their has been any progression at the mo he's 3/5ths. x

Hey Grape you little monkey one way or other we will get to see you soon ha ha ha ha ha xxxxx

OOO Bex you still here I see xxxxx

Hey Jen nice to see you xxxxxx

How you doing vickwick?Keep up the bouncing you may beat grape!!!

I'm doing ok just so tired.Oh and a word to you all "DO NOT HAVE A NEWBORN WHEN YOU HAVE A 2 YEAR OLD" bloody hell total chaos he he.

Hugs to you all

Hi!!! How are you? Total chaos with your 2 year old then!!! I have to say I've found the age gap ok so far with my 2 (just under 4 years), she's like a mini mummy helping me get things for Ollie etc. She's been fab! x

The others were easy!Megan is now ten,Dan 5, so when he was born Megs has just started school and when Mads was born Dan started school.Megs is brill with the little ones.love her to bits.Same as Dan.The bond he and Madison have brings a lump to my throat every time.But Megan and daniel together.Hell no!!!Seriously want to knock their heads together.My fault with Mads I spoiled her as she was my last. :dohh:

YOur little one sounds fab bless her xxxxxxxxOh ta for face book request xxxxx

Hi girls just had a little nap and now all pains that were here are away again:gun:Tought I'd have a little show or something! but nope nothing..dont worry luvbunsazzle my cervic was only open a flipping fingertip aswell! Be really cool if the all come on the same day.. november seems to be a lazy month for the babies:roll: And if i knew that was what a sweep was i would have might aswell get OH to stick his bloody foot there! :growlmad::laugh2:

Dont worry vicwick i can see u on specialgift jumping the que and coming before us :laugh2:

xxxx

That's ok!

It sounds like the age gap was fab with your others then really! Lol at you wanting to knock Daniel and Megan heads together! My mum said the same with me and my brother and there is 9 years between us! No doubt I have the fighting and arguing etc to come with Faith and Ollie as they get older! x

If all else fails then we will have to hold hands and go into the December club together. Eeek! Somehow I don't see myself popping early hun, I've got midwife tomorrow so I can update you if their has been any progression at the mo he's 3/5ths. x

well at my last visit bubs was 3/5ths then at this one was 1/5ths so you never know!!!! I felt a huge difference mind, my bump was so much lower.

My sister was so funny yesterday she was like, have you tried jumping up and down!!!! DH was like, do you think we live in a cartoon? :rofl:

Well lets hope we all go pop berfore the weekend eh girls and we'll all be new mummies together!!!!

Well the midwife has just gone and the news wasn't great!!

My cervix was so high she could only just reach it, she said it was soft but still thick. She was unable to do the sweep properly.

I'm booked in for induction on saturday morning at 8am, doesn't look like this baby wants to come on her own.

Good luck for saturday hun, everyones gonna have their LO's this weekend its so exciting!!!!

Morning all

A kind of restless night last night, since having my sweep and being told my induction date, i feel kind of weird, not in pain or anything weird, just like mindset, like it's got a final stage now, that this weekend i will be a mum and i will have all these responsibilities, it's a kinda scary thought, but im so excited all the same.

I cant believe the 3 of us, me, bex, and Fern are all going to be having babies this weekend, oooo whose going to pop first i wonder, the race is on girls!!!! :D

I know what u mean luvbun i think because the antisaptaions being built up and now its actually here!! Keep dreaming im getting his pram ready to take him out and show him off:cloud9: Need to get ur numbers and txts use and let use know when hes here :) xx

It's blooming freezing, i feel like i want to do so much, get ready now i know Grape will be here at the end of the week, but im frozen to the spot!!
Will pm you my mobile num Fern, lol considering we'll all be in labour together none of us 3 will know when each other has popped!!

All the girls due on my due date 17th have had little girls!!! Will i follow suit or will i be the odd one out!!

Good afternoon Ladies!!

Just a quick one to say hi :hi:

Were doing fine, tho still sore, ouch!!!! Our lil man Aidan is a week old tomorrow, its flown so fast. Havent had a chance to get online, hopefully will do soon and catch up with all of you girls.

Good luck to all those still waiting for their lil bundles, it is worth the wait. Hope all mummy's, babies and family's are doing fine. x

Very quiet day on here today ladies
Has the sweeps worked for you?
Am i being left all alone!!!
Hope everyone is ok.
xx

Hi all. How is everyone? Who is left now? I can't believe that nearly all the November mummies have delivered and it's nearly over for whoever is left!! It seems like 2 minutes ago that this thread was started and we all had it to come!!
Anyway, I hope you all have your LO soon. I'm thinking of you all - I still remember the agony of waiting yet another day and seeing everything as a sign!!!
Lots of labour :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
for you all!!!

Aw guys, not many left now, and the end of Novemeber is in sight. Then what will we do? lol.

Lots of inductions planned by the look of it - good luck ladies and my fingers are crossed your LOs get a move on before then thou. :dust:

I really thought I wasn't going to have him until the 29th and now that's everyone's induction date, so I really hope it brings you luck, and a short induction :)

Just had my first day alone with Josh (OH back at work) and we've had a lovely time, 5 feeds, 2 nappy changes, and 1 Projectile vomit so far :) We've also taken the pram out for a walk and went to see my SIL.

ps- typing this with my little man on my lap - fast asleep, looking like a cherup (but don't they all). Can't wait until we all have our babies with us. We'll have to talk again about meeting up in the new year. :D

Snap! I've got lil man on my lap feeding him and catching up on here! Can't believe Nov Mummies is nearly done with and we've nearly all popped! Glad we now have a group on FB to keep in touch too! x

Hi ladies!!!!

Had a busy one today been out shopping, had my nails done and i'm off to my mates tonight cos its her birthday!!! Been gettin some pains but nothing promising just the usual period type cramps. Your all gonna leave me this weekend :cry: but so excited for you!!!!!!

I feel the same Luvbun i said to DH last night "how the hell am i supposed to know what to do with this little person when it arrives" think its finally dawned on me that i'm gonna have a baby very soon!!!!! within 2 weeks!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"