November Mummy's - It's nearly time

I'm due on the 15th November but at a private scan they dated me as the 13th November, so we'll have to see. This is my second child, i have a 3 year old boy and i'm expecting a girl.
I've had a rocky pregnancy, bled heavily for the 1st 13wks and was told to expect to miscarry but my LO obviously had other plans!!
I have been exhausted throughout and now have SPD. So have found this pregnancy difficult in comparison to the last one that i breezed through.
Hoping for a home birth as long as my pesty girl moves out of the breech position in time!!
I can't wait for november to come and am really excited to meet my little girl (although she doesn't yet have a name!)

Hey girlies, I'm a November mummy too. Due on 15 November and on team yellow. Hope bubs comes early or on time so I have a bit of time with him/her before my parents arrive on 29th Nov. Oh but bubs is not allowed to come on 22 Nove coz that's my birthday and i ain't sharing it with anyone lol!

Had a rough start to the pregnancy with bleeding and the worst morning sickness but since then has been pretty good. Had to stop driving now coz my bump is bigger than my little legs. Have done half the washing already and have most things now i think. Have put a nightie into a bag - is tha enough for my hospital bag lol!

Kaz x

Hi all, I'm a November mummy too!! Nice to see a thread for us!! Thanks luvbunsazzle!!

Were due Nov 4th and are on Team blue!!

Got everything sorted, apart from 'boys' clothing been waiting for my scan to check placenta to make sure babba was definitely a boy - and i can say he his!! So supposed to be sorting it now....oops!
Everything is going well apart from tiredness (I'm shattered constantly) and not being able to move much without the little foot in my ribs stopping me!! x

lol well according to my doctors guess, im due nov 3, accord to my calculation im due oct 31... so we'll see! I am already on the oct list though.

Yey been thinking about starting this thread well done lovebunsazzle. I'm due 18th November but have been diagnosed as being border line with gestational diabetes so they have said they will probably induce me between 38 and 39 weeks. Its not been a great nor has it been an awfull pregnancy not that i can compare really its my first, but have suffered with morning sickness until about 20 weeks, then got the diabetes results, suffering a little with carpel Tunnel, have a huge bump so people keep asking me if i am sure there is only one in there!!!, am absoutely shattered now and ready to leave work next Friday whoop whoop but on the whole I am doing ok lol. I really cant wait to meet little one now.

joeo- just wondering, have they checked your baby's weight? I was also told I had diabetes on recent testing and I have trouble with hypertension... But they dont usually induce here unless the baby is going to be too large.

Hi!I'm due on the 24th November with my first baby which is a little girl!Had a fairly smooth pregnancy apart from regular spotting through out-but according to the midwife and consultant evreything appears fine and its just one of those things!
Can I just ask eveyone about the position of their baby...when did your mw start checking how he/she was laying?as up until now (had my 31week app last week) nobody has seemed concerned about the baby's postion...including myself as I still have 8 weeks before I give birth(in theory) which is plenty of time for the baby to get into the corrrect postion.Its just I've noticed on other threads people saying that their baby has been breached since 28 weeks or whatever?!!?!?
Also I'd just like to add that with just 8 weeks to go I'm starting to get rather nervous about the iminant (sp?) pain I'm about to go through lol!!!

Helloooooooo November Mummies!!! :happydance:
I'm due 27th November so only 8 1/2 weeks to go and on Team Yellow. Not nesting just yet but hating work!!! If i could finish wok now i'd be soooo happy, they're just working me way too hard and i work woth a couple of bitch's which doesn't help haha

Hey can i join!!! I'm due 27th Nov, feeling fine apart from my lovely pile which is driving me nuts, but no other complaints...yet..hehe. I'm expecting boy. One more scan to go on 15th oct cant wait.xx

Hi all, I'm a November mummy too!! Nice to see a thread for us!! Thanks luvbunsazzle!!

Got everything sorted, apart from 'boys' clothing been waiting for my scan to check placenta to make sure babba was definitely a boy - and i can say he his!! So supposed to be sorting it now....oops!
Everything is going well apart from tiredness (I'm shattered constantly) and not being able to move much without the little foot in my ribs stopping me!! x

So the race is on!! Which one of us will come first! We best get another text buddy as we'll be no hope to each other if both in at the same time. xx

Hi all, great idea for a November bub thread! Can I add on my due date? A beautiful pink bundle expected 27th November!

Not well prepared, no hospital bag, no nursery furniture up..... some clothes and bathing stuff bought, some nappies and toiletries too.... Trying to get house decorated and up to scratch as well! Eeeek. Ahhhh, I'm sure it'll turn out ok! :shock: No name sorted as me and other half cant agree, plus we are a little restricted because he has a bit of a silly surname!

XXX

I'm due the 23rd with a boy, and am soooo impatient! November can't come fast enough!!!

I'm due 5th Nov same as Cosmotbear. Feeling fine but boy does this baby move!!! None stop movement from this baba I tell you!!!! x

Wishing all of you November Mummies-to-be, lots of luck!!
xx

So the race is on!! Which one of us will come first! We best get another text buddy as we'll be no hope to each other if both in at the same time. xx

I'll race, no problems!!

Think you'll find me sitting in Dr's surgery dead on 40 weeks protesting/begging for help if this LO aint out. Prepared for full term but no stubbon LO's please!!! x

hiya, im due the 25th november and getting soooo impatient.
i just want my baby now lol
im all sorted got everythink just need a baby lol xx

Hiya
Im a november mummy too due 16th november, cant wait!!!

I'll race, no problems!!

Think you'll find me sitting in Dr's surgery dead on 40 weeks protesting/begging for help if this LO aint out. Prepared for full term but no stubbon LO's please!!! x

:rofl::rofl: Oh really!!!

To be quite honest I am quite happy for little P to stay in as long as it takes to be cooked properly. So I count from to additional weeks after due date to avoid disppointment. x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->