• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

November Mummy's - It's nearly time

thanks!! jus had a look at the list and there are alot of yellow bumps due!!

x

LOL, it's kind of exciting, but also frustrating, it was more of my OH not wanting to know, i did in a way, but now i am kinda glad we didnt find out

luvbunsazzle I hope your app goes well. :hug:

You are doing a great job by the way. Gonna be a baby boom in Nov :happydance:

I'm due either Nov 21st, Nov 23rd, or Nov 28th. I'm going with Nov 21st cause it makes me feel better :rofl:

Pink bump over here!

I'm at the point now that I'm getting very impatient and uncomfortable and just want her out!

rae why have you got so many dates!! how do they know when to induce you if you go over!?!

x

Added you to the list Rae with the 21st, if you need it changing just let me know.
I know the feeling about being uncomfortable

rae why have you got so many dates!! how do they know when to induce you if you go over!?!

x

Ugh I don't know, I'm on like my 6th due date since I found out I was pregnant, nobody can make up their mind! One ultrasound says the 21st, another says the 23rd(which is what my fam doctor is going by), my period says Dec 5th and then my obgyn just picked a date somewhere in the middle randomly and says the 28th :dohh:

Oh don't worry, this baby is coming out before December hits if its the last thing I do.

Ive had 2 dates the 15th November and the 19th November im going for the 15th!!

I feel lucky compared to you im not that uncomfortable, i mean obviously its not great havent this HUGE growth but it sounds like your really suffering hun!!

x

Wow there are more yellow bumps than blue or pink! I didnt realise so many of us were waiting to find out!

I got even 2 dates as well 24th Oct then at scan she was only measuring 18 weeks 2 days so i got put to the 3rd Nov... So hopefully somewhere between but would be nice if she came Nov or i will have to leave the November Mummies! xx

Updated girls

Well i had the midwife this morning, i currently have slightly high blood pressure, and have been refferred back to my consultant, have an appt booked with him for 2morro morning, im not impressed because the last time i saw him, he really upset me, and i came out crying and not wanting the baby anymore.
She has also refferred me to see an anethetist because of my BMI, she is the only one who seems worried about this, maybe because she is a skinny minny GRRRRR

he better be nicer to you this time otherwise about 100 screaming pregnant women might just pay him a 'visit' !! As for the BMI, do these people not know the value of curves??? SOD EM!!

he better be nicer to you this time otherwise about 100 screaming pregnant women might just pay him a 'visit' !! As for the BMI, do these people not know the value of curves??? SOD EM!!

LOL thanks hun, i shall keep you posted tomorrow!!! Might have to hold you to the screaming pregnant women!!

Good luck Luvbunsazzle xxx

Wow can't believe how many of us are November mummies!!!! x

Oh my goodness, how long is that list!!!!! Finally I'm the first in something:rofl: It had better stay that way though - or there'll be trouble!!!

Could you add GemGem please? She's not able to be on line since she went on mat leave, but she is due 18th November, with a pink bump!!!

Oh my goodness, how long is that list!!!!! Finally I'm the first in something:rofl: It had better stay that way though - or there'll be trouble!!!

LOL your the one and only at the moment hun!!! Ooooo is any1 gona pop on the 1st!! Exciting!!!

Good luck for tomorrow luvbunsazzle.

Wow, there is loads of November mummy's!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back