November Mummy's - It's nearly time

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by luvbunsazzle, Sep 29, 2008.

1. MrsP

MrsP Mummy to Eleanor & Henry

I really didn't realise how many November mummies there were. How exciting!!! x x

2. Blob

Blob Sarah :)

Think i will totally be joining you guys, my baby is NEVER going to come out early or on time :(

3. carries

carries Mother of two under two!

Im due on the 23rd Nov and my bump is a yellow one...time is flying!

No major pregnancy worries i am just soooooooo tired! (although feeling better after having the double bed tomyself for the last two nights :))

Nursery is being started today by the OH who is stripping wallpaper and sanding floors...im staying out of it as its his project :)

Just so you all know, I am perfectly happy for this LO to be born at 37 weeks which is the 2nd November. I have told baby so lets see if she/he were listening!

4. cosmotbear

cosmotbear Expecting number 2 :-)

wow!! I didn't realise there were so many Nov mummies!! Thanks luvbun, lovin the list!! The first seven days of Nov are very busy!! I wonder who will go first now.....

5. Kelliex

Kelliex Well-Known Member

Hi
    I'm due 6th November with a yellow bump............. I'm soooooooooo excited :D
    x x x x x x x x x x x x

6. Jayne

Jayne Molly's mum

Snap! Although if my LO is still in there at the end of November, I'll be seriously worried, lol!!

7. bubba4

bubba4 Mummy to 5 girlies xxxx

Wow lots of us in Nov I actually expect to be meeting LO at end of Nov as been overdue with all 4 of my girls.

Although I really don't mind if this one decides to come on time or even a bit early :D

8. Laura.Alicia

Laura.Alicia Guest

Can you please add me to the due list...im due 21st Nov and i'm team yellow :happydance:

9. AC81

AC81 Proud mum of 2

Just think November mummies - as of tomorrow we can say that we're due NEXT month!! How excititng. I also can't believe how many of us there are!!!

10. MummyJade

MummyJade Mum

OMG! I never thought of it that way! Yay! i am so excited the rest of her stuff arrives this week and wardrobe Monday so OH better get building after work!
    as i want it up!

xx

11. AC81

AC81 Proud mum of 2

Yeah - get the whip cracked and put him to work!! :hug:

12. vicwick

vicwick Expecting baba #2

I am getting soooo excited!!!!! My Mam has just been on holiday to Florida and she brought back a halloween outfit for the baby for next year :rofl: she is so funny!! She got charged $150 cos she bought tht much stuff bless her.

Can't wait for tomorrow now so i can say i'm due next month :happydance:

13. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

talk about joining the party late!! 6 pages gone and i have just found this!!

Its all getting very exciting now!! hope everyone is doing well!! now i wonder who will be first to leave us for the land of motherhood!!

x

14. luvbunsazzle

luvbunsazzle Mummy to Rosie

Updated girls

Well i had the midwife this morning, i currently have slightly high blood pressure, and have been refferred back to my consultant, have an appt booked with him for 2morro morning, im not impressed because the last time i saw him, he really upset me, and i came out crying and not wanting the baby anymore.
    She has also refferred me to see an anethetist because of my BMI, she is the only one who seems worried about this, maybe because she is a skinny minny GRRRRR

15. jenjen

jenjen Well-Known Member

I'm gatecrashing cus my due date's October 26th BUT by my dates (from LMP and all that) I'm due on November 4th, my dates were put forward at the 12 week scan cus bubs was measuring big (pfft...what do they know? I know when I conceived!). So I may well be joining you November mummies! Plus, DS was 3 days late so I'm really not holding my breath for an October baby even if the scan dates were correct! Good luck all November mummies, not long to go now!!! xxx

16. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

Aww hun i hope you have a better experience with him tomorrow and all goes well!!

x

17. luvbunsazzle

Added to our list hun, just incase :D

18. luvbunsazzle

Are you due the 15th with a blue bump? Hope your ok xx

19. Becky

Becky Jacobs Mummy

I am indeed :D

x

20. luvbunsazzle