November Nuggets ~ 2016

my son has tortocolis so she got flat head from that so it's not that concerning to me her heart and foot certainly is a bit more worriesome. The tortle hat is being shipped to us end of this week or early next so that is in the works I'm curious what drs will say about her foot next tuesday

When i worked at a daycare there was a girl who had to wear that hat and she now has a beautiful head shape :0)

that's wonderful to hear! it's like a regular baby hat with the sand bag attached my son on the other hand had a special made helmet which was around 700 to 900 dollars so we hope that doesn't have to be worn with Leiana we are trying to fix the issue early enough so she won't get permanent flat head.

Sorry to hear about the added worries Almost. The hats are brill for head shape these days and it's a temporary measure. Any follow up for the arrhythmia needed long term?

The Colic got much worse last night - poor little guy was screaming crying at one point. We've swapped all our bottles and have spent a lot of time this evening making him comfortable - warm bath, tummy massage, infacol and slow feeding with winding every few minutes. He seems settled at the moment but we'll see.

Sorry to hear about your new worries almost. Fingers crossed for a good result when you go back to the dr.

Gripe water is great. We have finally (about a week ago) gotten passed the trapped wind/gas stage! Gripe water helped more than the wind drops and the girls liked the taste so was easy to administer. The twins both have reflux and are currently sleeping in their swing/bouncer seats at night. We tried elevating the cot at one end but they were still vomiting/spitting up.

We are now 10w1d, can hardly believe we are past 2 months already. Girls are just starting to smile (not every day though) and are having baby talk. Still in newborn sized clothes (upgraded from premmie about 4 weeks ago), but not far off the next size. So looking forward to our first Christmas with them!

Was induced Nov 28th naturally at the hospital i.e. under supervision. 1hr and 20 mins from regular contractions to birth.
Healthy boy, 3,9kg. Went home that same night, 4 hrs after birth :D
Having a midwife check on me and Baby every day <3

Hopeful as of right now just a 2 month follow up I beleive with a new ekg and then we will go from there based on the results if results are not good off to cardiologist. her foot was checked by the dr the other day and they are not concerned anymore as it looks a bit better!

WTT congrats I'm so happy for you! amazing you are allowed to go home same day as delivery here it isn't allowed!

pippy time flies!

of course I'm worried for my little baby ds was playing with his play pots and pans and they are like sold heavy duty metal and a pot fell on baby's head! she was in my arms on the cowch and ds was right next to her then next thing you know a lot fell out of his hand and bopper her on the head she cried for maybe 5 seconds then went right back to sleep. my mom and dh said not to worry and to not bother calling the dr but I wanted to call just to be safe. of course I can't tell if she has a bump or indent on her head as her head is already soft in some spots and bumpy in others. she seems fine but I hope no damage was done unseen. it's so different having to worry about protecting bab number 2 from baby number 1 haha guess I have to get used to it and be extra cautious!

Pippy, sounds like your girls are growing very well :)

Congrats wtt :happydance:

Almost - bubba is most likely fine, but if it gives you peace of mind to have her checked out, then it wouldn't be a waste of a trip. I know what you mean about protecting baby from your bigger baby. I get nervous when the older kids are excited (flying elbows and legs) around baby. :dohh:

Think that's it isn't it? - last one out turn off the light and make sure the door is locked ;)

Seriously - have we got another thread to go to?

I think that's it. Anyone still pregnant at this stage would be seriously overdue lol.

Dont think theres a thread but i think there was a fb group started a while back?

The fb group is still there. I left it a while ago but I know there are still several people in it :)

The fb group is still active and a few of us share baby updates and ask questions etc. It's nice to still be in touch and see everyone's babies growing :)

Hello mummies! I know this is an OVERDUE thread. Just checking hows everyone doing here. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->