November Nuggets ~ 2016

Good luck to anyone who needs it, starting labor, being induced, etc. :D

as for me, nothing... :rofl:
Getting more relaxed now. I'd rather he come out when he's ready. Enjoying my somewhat sleep at night since our son has a cold still and not feeling too great. So part of me is kind of glad that this baby is still staying put for now but we'd be just as excited if labor actually started. Been feeling more nauseous and more sensitive to food again the past few days plus my heartburn got worse again. Wonderful :lol:

Leiana Brooke was born at 806 this am! We went to the obgyn for just an ultrasound check and it turned into seeing the obgyn where I learned I was 2cm dilated then to the hospital for a non stress test then an induction around 9pm since baby girl was borderline with low amniotic fluid suggesting the placenta wasn't doing its job anymore (the ultrasound also showed poor placenta). I was at 4cm dilated after starting pitocin then when we woke up around 5ish I was fully dilated and dr broke my water waited a couple hours had a mini push session then a break then went all out and it we had our beautiful healthy girl this morning at 8:06am 7lbs6oz and 19inches long :cloud9:

Oh wow sounds like a wonderful birth, Almost. Great job mama, and beautiful name :happydance:

Yay! Congratulations almost! I've been checking in daily to see. Good size as well.

As for me feeling a bit numb post c section but not requiring any painkillers now at all. Still not up to running speed. Registered our sons birth and he is named Jacob. Very quiet boy except between the hours of 10pm and 2am. He's acting like he has colic although it's too early to tell - he just won't settle in his crib.

Hopeful so glad your healing well! I feel very drowsy from the motrin they prescribed me not sure if I want to be on it very long since I feel a bit loopy on it! Leiana slept great finally lol we got a 4 hour stretch of sleep midnight to 4 we had to wake her up lol then she went back to sleep for almost another 4 woke her again she's been eating then napping all morning hope it stays like this!

thank you ladies this girl is doing amazing after that tough first night home she has been sleeping most of the night we have to wake to feed and change her we woke up at 9am as dd sleeps for 2 to 3 hours after a early feeding which is nice! our ds never woke us so we need to get him a clock that shows he can come get us because I'm sure he was awake for atleast an hour I felt so bad!

who is next for baby comming?!

Me! LOL Feels like this baby will never come out!! I don't even want to sit around anymore. I pretty much try to move around all day doing things, bouncing on my ball, playing sports on the wii with my son, walking up and down the stairs, doing housework, lol... And.... Nothing!
Our first son was born a week after his due date on the 24th so so far their birthdays are now only 3 days apart. Have another check-up today at the hospital. I keep telling this Baby that if my waters were to break that would be the perfect place for it to happen :lol:

Totally forgot to nap today because slept so well through the night and now dd won't sleep I think a growth spurt maybe because she won't go to bed! I'm exauhsted and about ready for a second dinner LOL oh boy

:lol: yeah... Well induction would be on the 28th but i think he will come before then - maybe on his big brother's bday... lol

Hope you get some rest, almost! :hugs:

Congratulations almost! Beautiful name. Hope you're all well x

Just making sure everything is ok with everyone. Almost - hope you get some well needed rest. Our little boy has had a tricky time with prob colic and he hasn't settled well in his cot at night but is starting to.

Wtt- will be looking out for an update

Hopeful colic is tough you'll both get through it though!

WTT how crazy if they shared a birthday! dd was a day before dh!

so at the hospital Leiana got a ekg and they noticed a heart arythmia which I also have so she has to follow up in a month or two with another ekg. She also needs a tortle it's a hat to help prevent severe head flattening as she is only laying on her right side it even makes breastfeeding a little tricky. she also may need a foot xray next week it turns outward alot and looks a bit swollen not sure if injury or a defect :(

Oh and I did finally get some sleep she had a rhr stretch a one and a half then a 3 hour so i slept from 730amish to 10ish this am because I knew she would take a long stretch since she only had one long stretch in middle of the night haha

Almost, that's alot to take in. Poor you. Hope L's foot and heart results show she is fine and healthy :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->