November Nuggets ~ 2016

Congrats KLS on you gorgeous baby boy! I love his name, very classic.
Yay for staying yellow! No regrets about that here, either.

Thanks yall! It was SO rewarding staying yellow until the end. So emotional, I wouldnt do it any different.

Hi ladies went for my 40week prenatal yesterday still nothing happening at all w that stubborn cervix of mine it hurts getting checked because it is still so high. I have to go back today for a non stress test they do close monitoring past my due date as I am sure they do for all woman. I then have an ultrasound for Monday and hopefully what will be my last prenatal a 41 week appt the following day on Tuesday, so very very busy with appts we discuss induction finally on Tuesday but I will insist on Tuesday evening to be induced dh will be home from work and the size and delivering natural is making me nervous the longer I allow this little girl to grow so I really hope she just comes out soon! at this rate she may share a birthday with her daddy! my sisters is this Sunday and dh is on Wed!

Congrats smiley!

Not much going on over here.. Went for a walk with DH today to get some fresh air and hopefully get something going, still have a cold so maybe Baby is waiting for me to get better :D

congrats Smiley! I'm just waiting for my non stress test I'm super crampy naseaus don't feel well at all ughh

Okay so longest wait ever the drs office was over 30mins behind then I finally go and was monitored for about 30 minutes. All was great and I got to talk to my obgyn I asked the latest she would induce me she said next Tuesday or Wednesday (I am going to insist on Tuesday). I'm sure excited to have an official countdown date because I feel like I am not going to dilate on my own just a gut feeling. So unless this girl decides to get a move on sooner than that I'll have my ultrasound on Monday and if that goes well ill be at the drs then pack up for the hospital Tuesday. Let's hope she decides to pleasantly surprise me and come this weekend! :)

Congrats Smiley!

Almost, Tuesday is so close, but i hope she comes early over the weekend for you. Good luck :)

Congratulations smiley and kls! I love both their names.

Almost I got skin tags too! Not quite under my armpits but a bit lower, down near my ribs. I also have some more freckles, mainly on my breasts and a few on my face. I have my fingers crossed baby will get a move on for the weekend for you O:)

thanks ladies 5 days past and still no signs I thought I felt a little drop with some pressure before hoping in the shower last night but not sure if it was just big movements from baby girl. Starting to worry about size a lot since ds was 7.9lbs when he was born 2 days late and this time I'm 5 days late with a similar of not bigger size baby so I'm a little confused why my dr isn't inducing me like today.

but with my sist er bouncing back and forth between home and nursing homes until a good one is found for her after her massive stroke I want to leave the timing up to God right now and be patient maybe it's just not time and I don't want to force it even if it means injury to me again..

Almost, wishing you all the best for Tuesday induction :thumbup:

I got skin tags too, but on my nippies. I pinched them to remove them and they havent come back. So strange.

bay I was able to pull or scrape the tags next to my armpits because they were so tiny haha. but I can't get the ones in my armpits I won't even try. I started to lose tiny bits of mucus plug late last night and more so this am in toilet looked like white tissue then this morning greenish yellow booger like discharge. last time we ds I lost a lot at once and it was more efficient a bloody show with the pink mucus then I lost the rest during my hospital induction. ultrasound late this afternoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->