November Rainbows 2016

Saw DH's best friend's baby today (she's 3 weeks old tomorrow) and man has it made me broody. Think it has had the opposite effect on DH with all the talk of sleepless nights! Asked him how he'd feel about a newborn this time next year and he looked terrified. Bang goes the idea of TTC at the end of the year then, I guess :haha:

I went through it all with zack so it kinda sucks to go through it again but I'm trying to not let it get to me. He's happy and loved which is the main thing.

Glad Emily is doing well. How's Simon?

Give a day or so to get over it lynanne and I'm sure he will get back on track. I think a lot of men get like that.

Possibly. It's not like it's set in stone anyway, DH is pretty fluid with the idea of TTC although I think the farther away the better for him. Sigh. I've been trying to work out when is the best time for us to ttc with some of the bigger events of the next two years in mind.

Next year is FIL's 60th in august and he wants to take the whole family somewhere in Europe. In July 2019 it's my *gulp* 30th and my parents 40th anniversary so the idea is the whole family will go to Estonia, one of my favourite places in the whole world and where my maternal grandmother is from. I don't really want to travel while pregnant. With my previous pregnancy record I don't want to fly while pregnant, especially during first trimester although my pelvic pain wouldn't make travelling much fun later in a successful pregnancy. Plus i wouldnt want to travel with a baby before they were fully vaccinated. Essentially it makes ttc impossible if we want to do both. No real point to me saying any of this. I just wanted to write it somewhere and figured you ladies would at least listen.

It's good to get it out sometimes. I'm sure there will be a way around it. Even if it means being a little uncomfortable while travelling. I do think though there's never a perfect time. Realistically timing wise this isn't great for us. Will mean having our second wediing with a really young baby in tow, ttc and getting a sticky took us a lot longer than I expected but it's ok. We will work it all out. I hope you find a solution that works for you soon.

How are we all

Henry always looks so happy, does his sitting problems stem from the strep b infection? My friends boy who is six months older than Lucas wasn't sitting when Lucas was walking, he's perfectly fine was just lazy :flower:

There's a few possibilities. One he's just delayed and will do it eventually, two it's developmental delay caused by either a disability or damage to the brain possibly caused by how ill he was after birth or three it's that the lumbar puncture caused damage. I honestly don't think it's two as Zack had severe developmental delay but he was delayed in everything, Henry is on track with most other things. So I'm guessing one or three. I'm hoping he catches up soon, it's so worrying. Henry's a big boy so hoping he's just fat and lazy :rofl:

Keeping fingers crossed for lazy.
Hee hee xxx

Hi all xxx

Am I right in saying you have another scan tomorrow, Maryanne? Good luck!

Thank you lynanne. Yea it's tomorrow at 10am. Hoping for a miracle but prepared for bad news. Hoping twin 2 has somehow managed to catch up, grasping at straws and I know it's unlikely but there's still a tiny chance. Hopefully twin one will have carried on growing and be ok too.

Keeping absolutely everything crossed for you. Looking forward to the update.

Hope all well for u tomorrow hon xxx

Hi all xx

Been quieter cos Simon has me demented all week.
New med again.
Never easy till he adjusts.
Bit better today so hope worst over.
Xxx
Love to all xx
Em flying it as per usual.
Thank God

Hope he's ok lilesmom? Must be so tough for you. Glad Emily is doing well xx

Will let you know how it goes tomorrow. I'm so nervous I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight.

Managed to get seen a little early. Just one baby �� twin 2 has only grown by 2 days since last scan and there is no heartbeat. They said should reasorb within the next few weeks. I still have one very healthy little one though measuring 2 days ahead at 8w5d

Sorry to hear about twin 2 but hurray for baby doing so well! When will your next scan be?

Thanks lynanne. Next scan in two weeks again and every two weeks after that right up to birth now. They give me a quick scan every consultant appointment . Occasionally may have to wait 3 between appointments my consultant is busy but it only happened once last pregnancy.

Hope all is good with you?

Sorry to hear your sad news hon xxx
But delighted twin 1 is ahead xx
Hugs and congrats xxx

That's a lot of scans! At least you'll get to see little baby grow.
We are all doing great. I'm getting broodier by the day but Connor being into absolutely everything keeps me waiting a bit longer, DH even more so!

My broody temporarily been squashed
No doubt it will be back.

It definitely comes and goes for me, lilesmom. Sometimes (most of the time) I wonder why I'd ever be crazy enough to want a second when connor keeps me so busy and stressed! But then I know of lots of babies being born at the minute so the broody creeps back in.

So I'm not weird. Hee hee
Lots of the time I think I'm done but get really strong patched of wanting one more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->