November Rainbows 2016

maryanne1987

Reaction score
So yesterday on my birthday I got a lovely surprise and woke up to a BFP!! Super excited but nervous at the same time. Any other November mammas?

Maryanne1987 - 16th
Kls9503 - 11th
Jemmalouise -1st
Hmmohrma - 12th
Ser523 - 22nd
Mrsreed2015 - 21st
Lynanne - 21st
Lucusmum - 28th
LouOscar - 23rd
Lilesmom - Dec 3rd

Congrats on your birthday BFP! I am 4w6d and cautiously excited!

I hope it will be. We had 3 losses last year, and after the third in October 2015 we were referred to a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He found my thyroid antibody level is very high and thinks that was the cause. My OB didn't figure that out because my thyroid is still completely normal even though my immune system is attacking it. After a hysteroscopy to remove leftover tissue from my uterus and the RE discovering my uterus was infected all right before Christmas, we were given the go ahead to try again in January. I am on Levothyroxine for the thyroid antibody and baby aspirin. I am trying to stay positive, and I feel much better this time at least feeling like there was a reason for our losses. We are hoping to finally have a live baby in November!
<3

November 17th here, 4+5 today.
I've had 5 previous losses with my ex husband, the last was nearly 3 years ago. I came off the pill in December so my partner and I could try and got my bfp 2 weeks ago! &#128512; Didn't expect it to happen so quickly and now I'm just worrying as I had a mmc back in 2012. Found out at 12 week scan that baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. Although I had an early scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat, it was only measuring 5 weeks and I was 100% on dates. Looking back that was a clue that something wasn't right. This time I want to have a scan at 8 weeks but part of me thinks maybe just wait until 12 weeks.

I generally feel positive about this pregnancy, I feel very nauseous and tired, boobs have grown and are sore and very veiny. I didn't really have any of this with any of my
Losses so taking it as a good sign!
Sorry mega long but it helps to talk about these things! Congrats to you both too :) xx

I've had 5 previous losses with my ex husband, the last was nearly 3 years ago. I came off the pill in December so my partner and I could try and got my bfp 2 weeks ago! &#55357;&#56832; Didn't expect it to happen so quickly and now I'm just worrying as I had a mmc back in 2012. Found out at 12 week scan that baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. Although I had an early scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat, it was only measuring 5 weeks and I was 100% on dates. Looking back that was a clue that something wasn't right. This time I want to have a scan at 8 weeks but part of me thinks maybe just wait until 12 weeks.

I generally feel positive about this pregnancy, I feel very nauseous and tired, boobs have grown and are sore and very veiny. I didn't really have any of this with any of my
Sorry mega long but it helps to talk about these things! Congrats to you both too :) xx

Huge congrats on your bfp!! I'm due the day before you! I'm having a symptom free pregnancy at the moment. Bar a few cramps. It makes me nervous as by now I'm normally suffering with hypermesis but guess I should be happy that there's no sickness this time around. Do you have any early scans booked? We have one next week, I'm really nervous!

Hi ladies. I'm due November 23rd. I'm 4w tomorrow. When is the earliest that a scan is possible? Anyone know?

Our local EPU will scan once blood Hcg is over 1000, or from 6 weeks, which ever comes sooner. Although from personal experiance Id say to hold off till 7-8 weeks if you can. Early scans can cause so much worry. I'm debating wether to go to mine next week or put it off till a little later. Last time they could only see a sac at 6 weeks at had an awful two weeks waiting for the next scan thinking the worst, but my DD was fine :)

I've had 5 previous losses with my ex husband, the last was nearly 3 years ago. I came off the pill in December so my partner and I could try and got my bfp 2 weeks ago! &#65533;&#65533; Didn't expect it to happen so quickly and now I'm just worrying as I had a mmc back in 2012. Found out at 12 week scan that baby had stopped growing at 8 weeks. Although I had an early scan at 7 weeks and saw the heartbeat, it was only measuring 5 weeks and I was 100% on dates. Looking back that was a clue that something wasn't right. This time I want to have a scan at 8 weeks but part of me thinks maybe just wait until 12 weeks.

Huge congrats on your bfp!! I'm due the day before you! I'm having a symptom free pregnancy at the moment. Bar a few cramps. It makes me nervous as by now I'm normally suffering with hypermesis but guess I should be happy that there's no sickness this time around. Do you have any early scans booked? We have one next week, I'm really nervous!

Thank you! I haven't got any scans booked yet, I have my booking appointment at 7 weeks and I'm going to see if she'll refer me at 8 weeks. If not, I'll just go private. But sometimes I think I'll just wait until 12 weeks, I think it's just the thought of going back to the scanning room. Makes me panic to think of going there :(

I'm the same. I hate scans :( wish I could just be excited. I'm more anxious this pregnancy than I've ever been before. I have my booking in at 7 weeks too, you in the UK?

My first one is next Wednesday. I'll be 6w5d, and I'm excited but soooo nervous. The one ultrasound we had, at almost 9 weeks, we found out about mmc and DH was so upset because he saw the baby on the screen and thought all was well until the tech. said she couldn't find a heartbeat. I am also having symptoms with much more rigor than ever before, and my numbers have been rising steadily. I'm trying to stay positive and remember that we have done everything possible this time around.

That's the horrible part isn't it. Seeing the baby and then being told there's no heartbeat. I'm literally dreading my scan now. The hospital we go to holds such bad memories for me. I literally feel sick when I see the scanning room :( I don't want to wish away my pregnancy but I just want to get past 18 weeks and then I can relax a little.

I'm the same. I hate scans :( wish I could just be excited. I'm more anxious this pregnancy than I've ever been before. I have my booking in at 7 weeks too, you in the UK?

Yes I'm in the uk, near Cambridge.

I really can't decide what to do re scans. Wait until 12 weeks and live in ignorant bliss or just get it over and done with at 8 weeks. I've got a big wedding to go to in London at 11 weeks so if I get bad news at 8 weeks....but I can't miss it as I'm the hairstylist too lol.

I'm in the same position, I've got a scan next week but really not sure if I should cancel and move it to 8 weeks. Cause then if there's a heartbeat I will see it. I'm scared of being in that not knowing what's happening limbo again.

8 weeks is a good time for a scan though so If it were me I'd go, do you think you would enjoy the wedding if you waited or would it still cause you worry not knowing? Such a hard desicion. Just do what's best for you :)

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP this morning, due Nov 27th.

Another anxious mama here, I've had two early losses (my last being in November). I'm feeling very paranoid too, especially as I've had no symptoms yet.

Hi ladies,

I got my BFP this morning, due Nov 27th.

Another anxious mama here, I've had two early losses (my last being in November). I'm feeling very paranoid too, especially as I've had no symptoms yet.

Congratulations :) don't worry I'm pretty much symptom free at the moment. Very different compared to my other pregnancies. Should enjoy it but makes a little nervous.

Hope everyone is well today!

Hiya girls, just seen this thread and although some of us are on the nuggets page thought I'd poke my head in and say hi :flower: sorry for your losses ladies, I understand the fear of scans, it was Nov 2015 at my 12 week scan that my MMC was discovered, most soul destroying moment of my life :hugs:

I'm due 1st November but always on the lookout for mc signs :cry: booked a private scan for next Thursday to see how we're doing but so so scared :nope:

Hiya and welcome! Congrats on your bfp. I started this thread as I just find it easier especially in the early days to chat to other ladies who have been through losses. Wouldn't want to bring anyone down or scare any other mummies to be with anxieties I have.

Good luck for your scan!

Think we should name the group ladies? Any ideas?

Hiya and welcome! Congrats on your bfp. I started this thread as I just find it easier especially in the early days to chat to other ladies who have been through losses. Wouldn't want to bring anyone down or scare any other mummies to be with anxieties I gave.

Good luck for your scan!

Think we should name the group ladies? Any ideas?

I don't know about the name, but I feel more comfortable in this group and the other BFP after loss group I'm on now. Not that Nuggets is a problem, but I it is harder to relate to people with multiple children at home who aren't too worried about loss while DH and I are still waiting for our rainbow. I'm so excited for all the BFPs all over BandB though! I hope I don't sound harsh...

Honestly, I had trouble keeping up with all the posts too :) That's only b/c it is trickier for my to hop on during the day while I'm at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->